[ROM][12][blueline/crosshatch] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Man the ROM is freezing up like crazy from couple of days... Restarting my phone for almost 3-4 times everyday... Plz help me

rczrider

May 20, 2015
Markarth
@ReallySnow: where (or how) is this ROM modified to report the phone as an OG Pixel for unlimited original-quality Photos storage, but Pixel 6 for camera features? I pulled the build.prop and only see references to crosshatch.

Reactions: David B.

dewin_prins

Nov 22, 2017
I installed this rom on my Google Pixel 3 XL but i have one problem my sim card is not detected ? How do i fix this ?

Reactions: i928

dewin_prins

Nov 22, 2017
Perhaps try removing it and reinstalling it? I didn't encounter this issue when migrating to this distro, but I've seen it in the past with other distros on other phones, and this has always been my go-to solution.
Alle other roms work tho that's what i find very weird. I never have problems with pixel experience this is the first time

Over36Clock

Oct 4, 2018
russia
hello, everyone has problems with the built-in voice recorder? very quiet recording, third-party voice recorders write loudly and clearly. the problem is not in tenlephone

rczrider

May 20, 2015
Markarth
Pretty sure there's something up with the GPS on the 5/17 build. At least, I installed it on 3 different Pixel 3s (all blueline) and none of them have working Google Maps. It never updates location. I cleared the app storage and verified it has the right permissions, but none of them work. Two have the non-Plus build and one has the Plus.

@ReallySnow, any ideas?

Reactions: DigitalDreamer

vrmtm

May 20, 2020
Pretty sure there's something up with the GPS on the 5/17 build. At least, I installed it on 3 different Pixel 3s (all blueline) and none of them have working Google Maps. It never updates location. I cleared the app storage and verified it has the right permissions, but none of them work. Two have the non-Plus build and one has the Plus.

@ReallySnow, any ideas?
Same issue on 3XL nonPE. Not only GMaps, also Waze and other gps related apps can't establish gps connection. Issue appeared right after 05/17 update :(

@ReallySnow, any ideas?
Same problem and the phone will randomly freeze to where I have to restart it cause it is completely unresponsive.

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
Just go and install Kirisakura kernel and save urself from frustration💪
In all my years of playing with Android, I've never messed with installing a custom kernel. It always sounded like a good way to make the system more unstable. Still, I suppose that at this point, I might as well give it a shot. I actually ended up replacing my Pixel 3 XL over this, but I would still like to get it working well enough so I can use it for playing with Xposed module development.

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
In all my years of playing with Android, I've never messed with installing a custom kernel. It always sounded like a good way to make the system more unstable. Still, I suppose that at this point, I might as well give it a shot. I actually ended up replacing my Pixel 3 XL over this, but I would still like to get it working well enough so I can use it for playing with Xposed module development.
Yeah the only con to that kernel installation is ur microphone works very poorly... But that can be solved using Kernel Adiuter App and increase Micrphone strength to MAX... Worked like a charm for me...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just go and install Kirisakura kernel and save urself from frustration💪
    Took your advice and installed the kernel. What a big difference! Was getting tired of the freezing in the Pixel Experience, now it runs extremely smooth. Thank you!

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Pixel 3 / 3 XL [blueline/crosshatch]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website (blueline)
    Download from PixelExperience website (crosshatch)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Many thanks for bring PE to Pixel 3 XL.

Hopefully it will be official.
    What about PE on base Android 12L (Android 12.1) beta and Android 13 DP (beta)?
    Can anyone report back about the new update? 3/30
    Just WOW

Installed the latest update on blueline - Android 12L runs so smooth it looks like a new phone! I'll keep testing it for a few days and see if I spot some bug but it's extremely enjoyable so far.

Plus, Safety net PASSES out of the box, no need to fiddle with root and other fixes/patches - Gpay & co. work like a charm!

Thanks guys for giving back life to the Pixel 3!
    How do you compare this with stock on crosshatch?
    Same features, a bit smoother and better memory management. Most important for me is up to date security patches.
    Sorry for asking this as it seems I should probably a already know but....
    What is the procedure for fishing this?
    Is it a fastboot installation method?
    Or does it require a lineage boot image?
    Sorry if these questions are noobish.

download latest twrp for crosshatch
    unlock your bootloader
    in your PC using fastboot: fastboot boot twrp.img
    in twrp, select adb sideload, connect phone to your PC
    in your PC using adb: adb sideload lineage.zip
    do not reboot, in twrp do a factory reset (it was probably already reset when unlocking bootloader)
    reboot
    done

BTW safetynet and cts are ok using latest magisk stable, selecting all apps on magisk hide allowed me to use banking apps and microsoft intune portal