[ROM][12][blueline/crosshatch] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
I have a problem with this pixel experience rom everything from the compilations after May, I lose coverage, it comes and goes as it pleases without being able to do anything about it, I am without root, clean installation since the last android 12 of stock, the compilation of May this does not happen to me
They told me that this only happens on the first boot but I restart and it happens again, if the phone doesn't give me confidence and I have to go back to the stock or to the pixel experience of May ( PixelExperience_Plus_crosshatch-12.1-20220502-0820-OFFICIAL.zip ) and I repeat in that compilation it doesn't happen to me about leaving the coverage and coming back

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
I have a problem with this pixel experience rom everything from the compilations after May, I lose coverage, it comes and goes as it pleases without being able to do anything about it, I am without root, clean installation since the last android 12 of stock, the compilation of May this does not happen to me
They told me that this only happens on the first boot but I restart and it happens again, if the phone doesn't give me confidence and I have to go back to the stock or to the pixel experience of May ( PixelExperience_Plus_crosshatch-12.1-20220502-0820-OFFICIAL.zip ) and I repeat in that compilation it doesn't happen to me about leaving the coverage and coming back
This is happening in every Android 12.1 Rom for Pixel 3 series I guess... I'm on Lineage OS 19.1 and facing the same issue... Turning airplane mode on and off does the trick for me though... Have u given it a shot once?

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
This is happening in every Android 12.1 Rom for Pixel 3 series I guess... I'm on Lineage OS 19.1 and facing the same issue... Turning airplane mode on and off does the trick for me though... Have u given it a shot once?
and removing and putting the airplane mode, does the loss of network no longer happen to you? even if you reboot the device?

beebenutz

Sep 18, 2011
Install went smooth.
Mobile data shows an exclimation point with no mobile data connection.

Tried:

Reset network settings
Reset apn settings
Removed apn's
Applied default apn's
Did *#*#4636#*#* and tried alternate settings.
Also tried factory reset again.

Still no mobile data.

Any Ideas?

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
Install went smooth.

Tried:

Reset network settings
Reset apn settings
Removed apn's
Applied default apn's

Still no mobile data.

Any Ideas?
The same thing happened to me since the June rom, I'm using the May rom that doesn't fail. The worst of all is that I explained my situation on his telegram channel in his group in this forum, and no response... so I think, that he is not interested in responding to those problems that happen to people ,yes... you have to donate and donate

beebenutz

Sep 18, 2011
The same thing happened to me since the June rom, I'm using the May rom that doesn't fail. The worst of all is that I explained my situation on his telegram channel in his group in this forum, and no response... so I think, that he is not interested in responding to those problems that happen to people ,yes... you have to donate and donate
That's strange, when I tried to refresh the page a couple hours after posting this, my post was gone.
I thought someone deleted it.
Maybe mobile data only works after you donate?

I went back to stock rom with root.
Everything works correctly on stock.

Funny how the first thing listed is what works in this rom including mobile data, then it says to let him know what doesn't work, but the info fall on deaf ears.

Oh, well could have been a good rom.

Where is this "May rom"?

Thanks

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
That's strange, when I tried to refresh the page a couple hours after posting this, my post was gone.

Funny how the first thing listed is what works in this rom including mobile data, then it says to let him know what doesn't work, but the info fall on deaf ears.

Where is this "May rom"?

Thanks
nobody says anything, nobody solves anything, I will try the August evo that came out today but the ROM is not uploaded yet, if you have Telegram I can send you the one for the month of May, since here, I don't know

Where is this "May rom"?

Thanks
You don't have to donate to have working mobile data, thats just ridiculous.
I dont use this phone for anything other than a media player and don't even have a sim in it.
When you say you went back to stock? Does that mean you are on the latest firmware for the pixel 3/xl 12.0.0 (SP1A.210812.016.C2, Jun 2022) 3XL Link 3 Link
We got a late update in june after what was supossed to be our last in February.
Start there and then follow the O.P. and be sure to wipe.
Also check the change log for june. https://source.android.com/docs/security/bulletin/pixel/2022-06-01

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016

Where is this "May rom"?

Thanks
Hey this is kind of a stupid fix I came up with... Bt just replace ur current sim card with any random sim card in ur family or friend for 10 secs and after that put ur own sim back again in the phone... I don't know how bt It worked like a charm for me... And since then I haven't faced any issue regarding mobile data and signal.... Hope it works for u too...🤞

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
You don't have to donate to have working mobile data, thats just ridiculous.
I dont use this phone for anything other than a media player and don't even have a sim in it.
When you say you went back to stock? Does that mean you are on the latest firmware for the pixel 3/xl 12.0.0 (SP1A.210812.016.C2, Jun 2022) 3XL Link 3 Link
We got a late update in june after what was supossed to be our last in February.
Start there and then follow the O.P. and be sure to wipe.
Also check the change log for june. https://source.android.com/docs/security/bulletin/pixel/2022-06-01
the same thing happens, it loses the signal and comes back, with the June stock of google pixel 3xl and pixel experience of August

Reactions: beebenutz

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013
Install went smooth.

Tried:

Reset network settings
Reset apn settings
Removed apn's
Applied default apn's

Still no mobile data.

Any Ideas?
evo x august patch does not go off the network and comes back, so I think it's because of pixel experience

beebenutz

Sep 18, 2011
Hey this is kind of a stupid fix I came up with... Bt just replace ur current sim card with any random sim card in ur family or friend for 10 secs and after that put ur own sim back again in the phone... I don't know how bt It worked like a charm for me... And since then I haven't faced any issue regarding mobile data and signal.... Hope it works for u too...🤞
I just tried the SIM swap. It didn't work for me...

beebenutz

Sep 18, 2011
Maybe the mobile data isn't working because there is an issue with the rom.

When I connect my two crosshatches together to transfer data, my stock phone detects that the phone with Pixelexperience installed is a "pixel 6 pro"

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016

When I connect my two crosshatches together to transfer data, my stock phone detects that the phone with Pixelexperience installed is a "pixel 6 pro"
Yeah that's bcoz it's a pixel experience rom... My phone also gets detected as pixel 6 pro

stifmaster81

Feb 27, 2013

Install Evo x August, the coverage does not leave or come, it has its bugs but it goes very well, that's how I realize, that it is pixel experience that has the problem

Top Liked Posts