[ROM][12][blueline/crosshatch] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Buvvgg

Oct 17, 2017
Dear developer
Thank you for the android 13 Rom its works good.

Can u please add the other custum room customization feature in this 13 beta version,

We install custom rom for customization.

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Dear developer
Thank you for the android 13 Rom its works good.

Can u please add the other custum room customization feature in this 13 beta version,

We install custom rom for customization.
If u need customisation in pixel experience then u need to be rooted and with aosp mods magisk module u can do every customisation that other custom roms has... Install themer, repainter as well... They all supports A13 as well...

ama3654

May 26, 2006
London
HTC U11
I am on the Pixel Experience 13, the ROM is good for daily driving, everything works just fine, just the AOD is a bit wonky. It was working fine when I installed, then vanished the next day and I can't get it back to work. Turning off and on doesn't work and neither restart. I'll wait next update

Edit: Ok it depends on wallpaper applied. I just changed my wallpaper to bloom and AOD works fine now

Last edited:

rczrider

May 20, 2015
Markarth
So I managed to do a clean install and been testing it for a couple hours now and it seems stable so far. Have not experienced modem disconnects like in version 12 so that's promising. Stock camera works, but stops working when updated from the play store.
What do you mean by "modem disconnects"? I may be experiencing the same thing...

Aug 13, 2022
What do you mean by "modem disconnects"? I may be experiencing the same thing...
Like when the WiFi and LTE radios restart or disconnect. It's very prominent when browsing online and suddenly the page stalls and see the wifi and 4G icon disappear and reappear after a couple of seconds. I experienced this first on Lineage and PE on android 12, I'm sure it's not just PE and Lineage but I have heard from other people they experienced this issue at some point.

But this is unclear to me as it doesn't always happen.

WHD6523

Sep 7, 2019
Like when the WiFi and LTE radios restart or disconnect. It's very prominent when browsing online and suddenly the page stalls and see the wifi and 4G icon disappear and reappear after a couple of seconds. I experienced this first on Lineage and PE on android 12, I'm sure it's not just PE and Lineage but I have heard from other people they experienced this issue at some point.

Yes it was very annoying especially when one is on a phone call or video call, the session just freezes until everything goes back on

ratedglenn

Sep 19, 2021
For those that have updated to A13 on pixel 3. Did you clean install or dirty install? Also if you dirty installed ... Are you getting issues with the camera app crashing?

I know it's still beta I'm just curious is all.
Yes I updated dirty flashed and I'm getting that error with camera app crashing just wasn't sure if it was because I dirty flashed.
Yes. you might probably update your camera. To get it work again:
1. search google camera on playstore
2. select google camera and click uninstall. (don't worry, this will only uninstall the update)
3. open your camera again.

Have had it since the August build of Pixel Experience. WiFi will disconnect completely when using applications as well as cellular signal. At some points cellular modem will completely disconnect, leaving you to factory reset to fix the problem. I found another way around that but yeah.

svprm

Yes it was very annoying especially when one is on a phone call or video call, the session just freezes until everything goes back on

Yeah randomly i faced this issue. Mobile Network will disconnect completely and reconnects after some seconds . At some rare case, i have turn on and turn off the Airplane mode. I'm using this rom for past few months, i may faced 4-6 times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Pixel 3 / 3 XL [blueline/crosshatch]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website (blueline)
    Download from PixelExperience website (crosshatch)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Camera issue resolved in update dated 20220707
    How do you compare this with stock on crosshatch?
    Same features, a bit smoother and better memory management. Most important for me is up to date security patches.
    Sorry for asking this as it seems I should probably a already know but....
    What is the procedure for fishing this?
    Is it a fastboot installation method?
    Or does it require a lineage boot image?
    Sorry if these questions are noobish.

download latest twrp for crosshatch
    unlock your bootloader
    in your PC using fastboot: fastboot boot twrp.img
    in twrp, select adb sideload, connect phone to your PC
    in your PC using adb: adb sideload lineage.zip
    do not reboot, in twrp do a factory reset (it was probably already reset when unlocking bootloader)
    reboot
    done

BTW safetynet and cts are ok using latest magisk stable, selecting all apps on magisk hide allowed me to use banking apps and microsoft intune portal
    Many thanks for bring PE to Pixel 3 XL.

Hopefully it will be official.
    What about PE on base Android 12L (Android 12.1) beta and Android 13 DP (beta)?