Glad you like it, if you want a little more customization you can flash G-Visual Mod module in magiskOk I've used this now for two days and have nothing negative to add. Battery life is amazing 26 hours of the charger and am at 60% battery left with 5 hours and 40 minutes SOT. Lost 0% in 6 hours sleep last night. At the same time performance is good. Also seems stable no crashes or hiccups. And I really appreciate all the different dark mode themes since I'm not a fan of all black.
Color control (RGB) would be a bonus but display seems well tuned and have no issues with whites. Something else that would be really sweet would be the ability to control blur radius and color overlay for the pulldown menu.
But very happy with this ROM I feel confident to leave for vacation with it next week.
Yes, it's one of the exceptionsThank you very much for this ROM. I installed it on my Note 10 and it works fine.
Could anyone tell me how to install Magisk on it?
I am asking because when I install the Magisk app (version 23) it says: Ramdisk: No
If I understand it correctly this means that I cannot install a patched boot.img. Am I right?
Do I need to patch my TWRP image and re-flash it?
Or is the Note 10 one of those exceptions (mentioned here: https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html) that can be flashed with a boot.img patched by magisk even though the App is showing 'Ramdisk: No'?
2021-01-27 - Initial release 2021-02-26 - Updated to Android 11 prebuilt vendor - February Security Update - Updated fp to latest redfin - Addressed SELinux denials - Improved FOD - More under the hood improvements and fixes 2021-05-11 - Initial OSS Kernel and Vendor Build - Test OSS Build ended - May Security Patch 2021-06-20 - June Security Patch - Fixed FOD auth in 3rd part apps - Updated fp to june redfin - Updated AliKernel to V0.8.12-STABLE 2021-07-13 - July Security Patch - Switched to yellow FOD (should be faster than white) - Updated fp to july redfin - Updated AliKernel to V0.8.13-STABLE - Removed Smart Charging because it can cause issue with the device ("better safe than sorry") - Removed excessive padding under GBoard - Hid Magisk better