• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12][DAISY] OctaviOS 3.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Sep 9, 2020
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Can't get access to recovery at all (stuck at splashscreen) even with fastboot. Other than that it's probably fine. Any help?
Did you mean stuck at teamwin logo? If so, did you format data before switching slots? By my experience, it happens with roms that have file-based encryption enabled. Twrp will take a long time to boot if I switch slots and reboot recovery, or if I swipe factory reset (not format data) and reboot without switching slot. After formatting, it returns to normal.

Chansternator

May 29, 2019
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Did you mean stuck at teamwin logo? If so, did you format data before switching slots? By my experience, it happens with roms that have file-based encryption enabled. Twrp will take a long time to boot if I switch slots and reboot recovery, or if I swipe factory reset (not format data) and reboot without switching slot. After formatting, it returns to normal.
Yeah that's what I meant. That's probably the reason. But for now I think I gonna stay with A11 because well.. it's still a new ROM so there's gonna be a lot of bugs. Thanks though!

Reactions: monat regenmacher

Zielakless

Feb 23, 2021
1. Power menu
1.1. Can I change the order of the buttons in power menu?
I mean Restart at the top, and power off at the bottom.
1.2. Can I remove the Emergency options from power menu and settings (app)? I don't use it anyway, and I don't like having unnecessary stuff on my phone.

2. Customization
2.1. Can I somehow change the accent color?

3. TWRP
3.1. when I flash the rom and enter the / sdcard folder in twrp, the folder names are encrypted. can i fix it somehow?

I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm not a master of English.

Best regards!

mustaphakosar

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, you know what can I do to fix this? I tried using adb reboot but it takes me back to the teamwin logo
Open Termux app and type this(you may need to give su permissions)

rm -rf /data/system/storage.xml
touch /data/system/storage.xml
chattr +I /data/system/storage.xml

Ps: That belongs to an awesome developer guy on telegram group of daisy, so credits and thanks to go him.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah that's what I meant. That's probably the reason. But for now I think I gonna stay with A11 because well.. it's still a new ROM so there's gonna be a lot of bugs. Thanks though!
    Yeah version 2.1 released ! Sorry for slow updates, it should be better now. I am working on better device tree's to make rom more stable and safer. Try joining daisy on telegram to get faster updates
    About.png

OctaviOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. OctaviOS is a reborn of pie based PearlOS.
    Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

CLEAN FLASH :

Download (Vanilla)
    Download (GAPPS)

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -MSM Xtended
    -Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM
    -Fluid OS
    -Others, I forgot to mention

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Source.png

Donates

Maintainer GitDaisy

OctaviOS Source

Kernel Source
    Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS[/CENTER]

OctaviOS for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
    Device: Daisy
    Maintainer: GitDaisy
    Build Type: Official
    SELinux Status: Permissive

ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware

Android OS version: 12
    Security patch level: October 2021
    ROM Developer: Sagar Rokade, Rahul Mishra, Satyam Sharma

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][12][DAISY] OctaviOS 3.0 [OFFICIAL], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Contributors
    GitDaisy, Hotorou, TogoFire
    Source Code: https://github.com/Octavi-OS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: OctaviOS 3.0
    Stable Release Date: 2021-10-23

Created 2020-11-14
    Last Updated 2021-10-23
    OctaviOS 2.5 is up !
    It's now Enforcing and looks like it should be even faster and more stable
    Any advice on how to install the update?

Just download the update zip. and flash using the octavi os recovery ( then you need to put the zip file in the internal storage ) / twrp /orangefox recovery. clear dalvik ( do not clear data or factory reset ) and reboot.