[ROM][12][Davinci] Project Arcana [AOSP][Unofficial][20-April][EOL]

Search This thread

Jay_1212

Jan 24, 2018
Surat

B4CVLQ1.png

Project Arcana for Xiaomi Redmo K20 [davinci/davinciin]

What is this?
Project Arcana is a simple rom, fueled by Pixel Experience that aims to be simple yet cunning. Project Arcana provides necessary
customizations that is needed for every day life, from your traffic indicator down to your favorite icon styles.
While also promising to be simple, Project Arcana was made to be aesthetic without making its users go through a lot
of configurations. Project Arcana is a fan of simplicity. We strive to keep the ROM bloatfree and fast.

The brand name was inspired by the terminology "Arcane" from the game called "dota 2".

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Download

Last edited:

Lautre71

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any known issues is it ready for daily driver as i am using posp 12 in device is it worth replacing it

Bygepp

Apr 14, 2017
Smoothest ROM I've tried till this day. Great work, congratulations and thank you!
(just colors are a bit too much intense, especially with "boosted" mode, night light make the screen look like bloody horror 😂)

Reactions: Jay_1212

temporazed

Jan 30, 2022
how about battery life with PE+? I'm using now evolution x and battery drain is massive, about 5-10% per hour with screen off

Feb 1, 2022
Congratulations to everyone. Yesterday I accidentally found this firmware. At the moment I am very happy, but there is no information about the support of the davinci device in the telegram channel😔😔

Jay_1212

Jan 24, 2018
Surat
That is because this build is still unofficial build, and I will create support group when I will push next build.

Feb 1, 2022
Does the music recognition function work? I have it turned on, but it doesn't write a song and I can't turn it off in the settings now, the switch doesn't move.

Mogilla

Jul 6, 2018
Sankt-Peterburg
Hey! I ran into a problem on this ROM, I can’t add my amazfit watch Stratos to the Zepp app.
And last night, the brightness auto-adjustment began to go crazy.

I'm sorry, problem is not this ROM. On other A12 ROM, watch is also not connected.

Another bug was found: several users of the ROM have problems playing music through bluetooth headphones. when you switch the track, the sound starts to go both to the headphones and from the speaker of the phone. (easy to repeat, run any player that can switch the audio output and change the output without stopping the song)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

B4CVLQ1.png

Project Arcana for Xiaomi Redmo K20 [davinci/davinciin]

What is this?
    Project Arcana is a simple rom, fueled by Pixel Experience that aims to be simple yet cunning. Project Arcana provides necessary
    customizations that is needed for every day life, from your traffic indicator down to your favorite icon styles.
    While also promising to be simple, Project Arcana was made to be aesthetic without making its users go through a lot
    of configurations. Project Arcana is a fan of simplicity. We strive to keep the ROM bloatfree and fast.

The brand name was inspired by the terminology "Arcane" from the game called "dota 2".

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Download

I've been using this ROM for the past 3 days and here's what I think of it. This is currently the only A12 ROM that you can use as a daily driver because of its battery performance. Every other ROM absolutely drinks the juice out of the battery but I believe because of the Arcana Idle Manager in the battery settings, the screen off time is even better than A11 ROMs. Other than that, the UI is mostly smooth and the animations are so cool to look at. One problem I'm facing is that sometimes the fingerprint unlocking does not work in AOD mode, but at this point I'm starting to think that this is a device problem because every single ROM I've used had this issue. Very very good job sir, respect....
    Hi guys,

would like to flash this rom. But missing a how to:) My last own flash custom rom is long time ago. Therefore:
    do I have to unlock the loader? Do I need to root the Mi 9T?

Thank you :)

BR Slawo
    Unlock bootloader
    Flash orangefox recovery
    Flash firmware according to your region
    Flash ROM
    Flash magisk
    Format data type yes
    And reboot to system

You can search this things on YouTube if you are new to all this
    Project Arcana V4.0 DREAM

Source side Changes

• Feb Security Patch

• Introducing Arcana Game Space

• Redesigned UI

• Added AdGuard/Cloudfare DNS options

• Per-app volume support

• Vibration Patterns

• Different dark theme options

• SB and rounded corner paddings options

• Notification delay for apps

• support for app signature spoofing

• Improved QS clocks

• Udfps icons and animations

• Updated Graphene Camera

• More fonts and improved icon packs preview

• fixed some qs and gesture bugs

• Updated Lawnchair to 12.0.0.0 Alpha 5

• Toggle for Combined Signal Icons

• Wifi and signal icon theming

• Misc exclusive OFFICAL build changes

• Misc Bug fixes

Device side changes

• APN fixed (No need to set apn for carrier data)

• Saftynet may pass with or without magisk

• Finetune Screenshot layout

• Fixed Lockscreen charging info

• Faster UDFPS

• Unlimited Google photos upload (maybe) lol;

Download

Screenshot

If you like my work then you can buy me a coffee 😜

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/jayc1212

Gpay: [email protected]
    Smoothest ROM I've tried till this day. Great work, congratulations and thank you!
    (just colors are a bit too much intense, especially with "boosted" mode, night light make the screen look like bloody horror 😂)