• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Fingerprint reader

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download latest December 2021 release from here!

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Device chat

Last edited:

ajudi46

May 10, 2017
Moto G5 Plus
OnePlus 6T
Needed a bit help actually I have flashed roms before but my device moto g5 plus was Treble incompatible so flashing was relatively simple , but I am having difficulty understanding how to flash this pixel experience on OnePlus 6t as it has two slots a and b does anyone have a detailed guide or a video maybe

Mickey1987

Nov 20, 2021
Needed a bit help actually I have flashed roms before but my device moto g5 plus was Treble incompatible so flashing was relatively simple , but I am having difficulty understanding how to flash this pixel experience on OnePlus 6t as it has two slots a and b does anyone have a detailed guide or a video maybe
This might help you

Reactions: phubarr and szakalq

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
how good does monet work in A12 custom roms? do we get color accent in all other google apps like gmail, phone, contact apps etc or its just limited to systemui and settings app only?

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail
We found new bug. Microphone volume is too low. You can check it by recording video or calling. But it was fixed. Soon new build!

s.seila

Aug 27, 2019
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6T

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-155249.png
    Screenshot_20211129-155249.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 746
  • Screenshot_20211129-155259.png
    Screenshot_20211129-155259.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 747
  • Screenshot_20211129-155151.png
    Screenshot_20211129-155151.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 750

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build is out! For more info, visit t.me/sevralt_updates
    New plus edition build out! From new features: 1) LiveDisplay 2) AntiFlicker mode 3) CrDroid Kernel 4) Improved night light
    I'm much more concerned with the low mic problem making daily calls almost impossible without headphones
    Hey SevralIT. Thank you so much for the rom. It actually works really smooth.
    Nevertheless, I would like to inform of some things I've seen.
    -The dpi is bigger in the settings app than in the the rest of the system (that is too small)
    -Google Fotos doesn't detect that I am using a pixel and it doesn't offer the free unlimited storage.
    -There is no face unlock even if it says it is working.
    Heyya, i see a lot of you are mentioning the use of twrp, how did you get it to decrypt the device? Is there any additional file that is flashed with it? I tried 3.4.0.9-11
    You can't. You have to use a USB-C flash drive.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Fingerprint reader

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download latest December 2021 release from here!

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device chat

New build is up!
    What's new?
    - Enabled encryption for EXT4 File System
    - Small increased microphone volume

Download: Click me!
    PixelExperience 12 News:

Fingerprint still broken, but now encryption available for EXT 4 too! That means that you will have encrypted phone with installong new build. Also, I small increased microphone volume. Now it normal (not like on stock) (now you can hear something) but in some apps like Google Recorder it is very loudy.
    The camera app Is Google camera and I don't know when the fingerprint will arrive
    There´s a general rule of XDA; don´t ask for time of update. These are voluntary developers, doing all of their work at their spare time. Maybe they have time to spare this week... Maybe next. Or in a couple of months.
    Be patient.
    Just a warning for those coming from OOS or any other ROM that uses prebuilt vendor (pretty much every A11 ROM): It may ask for a unlock pattern (even if you didn't have one) or a Google account, but even if you enter your account it won't work (it says you have to use the owner's account). It probably happens because the new OSS vendor has FRP enabled, but OOS vendor doesn't (or at least OnePlus' FRP is different).

To fix it go to TWRP and clear the FRP partition by running this on adb shell:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp bs=512 count=1024