• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

amunarjoh

Nov 5, 2011
Hundvåg
Android Wear
Asus ZenPad 10
The camera app Is Google camera and I don't know when the fingerprint will arrive
There´s a general rule of XDA; don´t ask for time of update. These are voluntary developers, doing all of their work at their spare time. Maybe they have time to spare this week... Maybe next. Or in a couple of months.
Be patient.

s.seila

Aug 27, 2019
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6T

damiensturdy

Sep 28, 2010
Oldbury, West Midlands
Working rather well for such an early rom!

Face Unlock is not available for me- doesn't appear in the menu. Shame, this feature is quite imporant for my day to day work.

Nice work, OP Can't wait to see future updates.

SevralT

Oct 7, 2020
Izmail
PixelExperience 12 News:

Fingerprint still broken, but now encryption available for EXT 4 too! That means that you will have encrypted phone with installong new build. Also, I small increased microphone volume. Now it normal (not like on stock) (now you can hear something) but in some apps like Google Recorder it is very loudy.

Yeedatoy

Jul 18, 2018
Charlotte
Moto G6
LG G7 ThinQ
Super excited to flash this, just waiting for the fingerprint to get fixed
It's worth it to do it without the fingerprint sensor. They'll get it fixed, it's an issue on all OnePlus 6 / 6t Android 12 ROMs. As much as I hate having to manually unlock my phone, trust me it is well worth it and I'm not even on Pixel experience I'm on the lineage build.

Reactions: phubarr

vonjuntz

Jan 27, 2010
Thank you very much for the developers. Have been using the ROM for several days and it is working very well for me. Gracias!!

zeloleoz

Jan 19, 2016
So far, seems very good as a daily driver. The animations are smooth and I'm loving the A12 theming option. I flashed the latest version but it seems like i cannot find any face unlock option.

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
[Thread Cleaned] Due to one member excessively requesting a feature.
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
  • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Read more...
Please also keep the discussion on topic.

Thank you and have an amazing stay on XDA!
-Timmy
Forum Moderator

EdwinMoq

Dec 30, 2014
Santo Domingo
Just a warning for those coming from OOS or any other ROM that uses prebuilt vendor (pretty much every A11 ROM): It may ask for a unlock pattern (even if you didn't have one) or a Google account, but even if you enter your account it won't work (it says you have to use the owner's account). It probably happens because the new OSS vendor has FRP enabled, but OOS vendor doesn't (or at least OnePlus' FRP is different).

To fix it go to TWRP and clear the FRP partition by running this on adb shell:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp bs=512 count=1024

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build is out! For more info, visit t.me/sevralt_updates
    New plus edition build out! From new features: 1) LiveDisplay 2) AntiFlicker mode 3) CrDroid Kernel 4) Improved night light
    It looks I forgot about posting update here.

New build is out!
    What's new?
    * Synced latest source code
    * Fixed FOD & FOD on AOD & FOD Flicker
    * Fixed DT2W (Double tap to Wake up)
    * Switched to own kernel with better battery life and performance
    * Completely nuked uClamp Scheduler
    * Redesigned Doze app
    Download: Click me!
    I'm much more concerned with the low mic problem making daily calls almost impossible without headphones
    I can't seem to be able to download chrome and every time I try to open a website it says "No app found to open URL"
    Use the beta chrome

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Fingerprint reader

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download latest December 2021 release from here!

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device chat

New build is up!
    What's new?
    - Enabled encryption for EXT4 File System
    - Small increased microphone volume

Download: Click me!
    PixelExperience 12 News:

Fingerprint still broken, but now encryption available for EXT 4 too! That means that you will have encrypted phone with installong new build. Also, I small increased microphone volume. Now it normal (not like on stock) (now you can hear something) but in some apps like Google Recorder it is very loudy.
    The camera app Is Google camera and I don't know when the fingerprint will arrive
    There´s a general rule of XDA; don´t ask for time of update. These are voluntary developers, doing all of their work at their spare time. Maybe they have time to spare this week... Maybe next. Or in a couple of months.
    Be patient.
    Just a warning for those coming from OOS or any other ROM that uses prebuilt vendor (pretty much every A11 ROM): It may ask for a unlock pattern (even if you didn't have one) or a Google account, but even if you enter your account it won't work (it says you have to use the owner's account). It probably happens because the new OSS vendor has FRP enabled, but OOS vendor doesn't (or at least OnePlus' FRP is different).

To fix it go to TWRP and clear the FRP partition by running this on adb shell:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp bs=512 count=1024