[ROM][12L][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Creaco2

Aug 2, 2021
I can't seem to be able to download chrome and every time I try to open a website it says "No app found to open URL"

Jun 14, 2018
Redmi Note 10 Pro
It looks I forgot about posting update here.

New build is out!
What's new?
* Synced latest source code
* Fixed FOD & FOD on AOD & FOD Flicker
* Fixed DT2W (Double tap to Wake up)
* Switched to own kernel with better battery life and performance
* Completely nuked uClamp Scheduler
* Redesigned Doze app
Download: Click me!
So FOD fully works now?

Askind as the original post mentions "fingerprint" under known issues.

Akshay_Babu

Jan 18, 2022
OnePlus 6T
It looks I forgot about posting update here.

New build is out!
What's new?
* Synced latest source code
* Fixed FOD & FOD on AOD & FOD Flicker
* Fixed DT2W (Double tap to Wake up)
* Switched to own kernel with better battery life and performance
* Completely nuked uClamp Scheduler
* Redesigned Doze app
There was a low mic volume issue I heard. Is it gone now?

popy2006

Mar 22, 2007
Maybe eventually, but it's not now. SevralT has not released any information about plans for official status, and asking for ETAs is considered rude. Also, it still has enough issues that the official PE developers probably wouldn't accept it.
I am long here on xda to know that asking for ETA is not welcome.
Please read carefully my question.
I have not asked for ETA!
Just "IF" our 6T receives official build or not.

Reactions: Bornaradusin

mathochist

Nov 10, 2013
I have installed this ROM ([ROM][12][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]) on my OnePlus 6T. It's working well, mostly!

The top post reports that the list of working features includes FM radio and face unlock. So far I have not found how to use them. I have tried the NextRadio app since I didn't see a pre-loaded FM radio app, but was not able to see any FM tuner, even with cabled headphones plugged in. I cannot find face unlock anywhere in settings.

How may I use these features?

RaspberryPiBen

Aug 4, 2017
I have installed this ROM ([ROM][12][fajita] PixelExperience [AOSP]) on my OnePlus 6T. It's working well, mostly!

The top post reports that the list of working features includes FM radio and face unlock. So far I have not found how to use them. I have tried the NextRadio app since I didn't see a pre-loaded FM radio app, but was not able to see any FM tuner, even with cabled headphones plugged in. I cannot find face unlock anywhere in settings.

How may I use these features?
I'm not currently running the ROM, but the face unlock may be in Settings>Security>Face Unlock. For the FM radio, the Oneplus 6T doesn't have a radio, so it was probably just copied from a template.

Brettroth

Apr 4, 2018
Thank you. But downgrade from A11 (OOS base for PE12) to A10 will not brick the phone?

And is TWRP already compatible with PE12?
It's slightly compatible with pe12. Won't be able to read data in twrp unless you format data to f2fs. You won't brick downgrading. Just wipe everything before and after to be safe.

Also no password if you want to read data in twrp with a12

Reactions: Everio9000
Jun 14, 2018
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Is there a workaround for the mic issue??

The voice and video calls on WhatsApp are also impacted, in a way that, if two or more people are talking from one end, the person on the other end can only hear the person closesst to the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12L

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download latest releases from here!

Donate
    Contact me in TG!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device chat

Development resumed again! Wait for new build soon! Based on Android 12.1 and with SELinux Enforcing.
    New build is up!
    What's new?
    - Enabled encryption for EXT4 File System
    - Small increased microphone volume

The camera app Is Google camera and I don't know when the fingerprint will arrive
    There´s a general rule of XDA; don´t ask for time of update. These are voluntary developers, doing all of their work at their spare time. Maybe they have time to spare this week... Maybe next. Or in a couple of months.
    Be patient.
    Just a warning for those coming from OOS or any other ROM that uses prebuilt vendor (pretty much every A11 ROM): It may ask for a unlock pattern (even if you didn't have one) or a Google account, but even if you enter your account it won't work (it says you have to use the owner's account). It probably happens because the new OSS vendor has FRP enabled, but OOS vendor doesn't (or at least OnePlus' FRP is different).

To fix it go to TWRP and clear the FRP partition by running this on adb shell:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp bs=512 count=1024