[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 12.1 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

MrRaphou

Mar 6, 2022
Hello, someone know if the microphone work on all apps because in Pixel Experience 12 (with the same mainteners) the microhpone still not working ?

Thanks for your answer

(sorry for my english i'm french so it's difficult (ui ui baguette))

Rafsf

Dec 30, 2020
Hola, alguien sabe si el micrófono funciona en todas las aplicaciones porque en Pixel Experience 12 (con los mismos mantenedores) el micrófono sigue sin funcionar.

Gracias por tu respuesta

(perdón por mi inglés, soy francés, así que es difícil (ui ui baguette))
miin my case everything works fine

Reactions: MrRaphou

Weirdy346

Hello everyone.
Just flashed this ROM (1st time for over a year) and going well so far.
One thing I,ve added is Gcam-8.4.500_A10_V6_MGK.apk with BSG_nuthaaaaaaan_v2.0.xml.
At first the Video wouldn't work but randomly I went into the camera settings/more settings/Advanced and switched off the Store videos efficiently button and now the Video works (y)

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
Hello everyone.
Just flashed this ROM (1st time for over a year) and going well so far.
One thing I,ve added is Gcam-8.4.500_A10_V6_MGK.apk with BSG_nuthaaaaaaan_v2.0.xml.
At first the Video wouldn't work but randomly I went into the camera settings/more settings/Advanced and switched off the Store videos efficiently button and now the Video works (y)
Great.

Where to get the apk and the xml?

Thanks a lot,
samhhmobil

miguelangellv

Apr 19, 2014
Call filter does not work for me. When I active the option Google Assistant don't say anything and not transcribe anything.

Does it work for you?

Top Liked Posts