[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

Kamil_Lodz

Apr 7, 2018
I installed this version and generally most of the things work fine except the camera taking very bad looking photos.

Rafsf

Dec 30, 2020
Since yesterday tinkering without stopping and without any apparent error totally stable in my case good rom thanks for your work

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
I use it for a week its a food and stable.. I get almost 7 sot , camera is good ,but I still looking for good Gcam..
Only one thing is annoying is to tap to wake screen .. to bad for that and , encryption... Hope that really be soon ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-185807.png
    Screenshot_20211205-185807.png
    530.7 KB · Views: 126
We stable now it seems. Great job @wubaolong (y)

How is this rom as daily driver now? Android 11 PE requires a clean flash for the next update, so I should probably switch to Android 12 PE at this point? 120Hz dynamic refresh working as well?

I try almost everything. After this problem i flash in twrp global rom. Flash eu rom, flash MiuiMix. But still L3

How can i fix this problem?
If it occurs on other roms from now, your persist partition is probably messed up..?
I believe the only option is to restore the partition from a backup if you happen to have one, or send the device to a service center. Persist partition should have device specific files, so you cant flash just any persist partition to fix it.

Someone correct me if I got something wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurakDerya

Alhimik90

Jun 2, 2021
Hi after installing android 12 pe orange fox recovery not working. What recovery support android 12 on mi10i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience 12 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Didn't last long!

Phone still crashing/freezing, this time I get the "system UI isn't responding" error
    Nice rom. No complaints for now. Only I cant find an option to take a screenshot. Not with physical button combinations, not from menu.
    I can make screenshots, weird...

Anyways, If someone wants to see how the rom looks like, here it is:
    You have to do a clean install unfortunately. And yeah people should wait until the freezing and other bugs are fixed.

I found that restarting my phone helps with the camera problem, Whatsapp will capture video after a reboot but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Proximity sensor just doesn't work which makes calls very difficult! Sensor test apps are all stuck on 5 cm so it's just not working.