[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

Sudhangshu

With this ROM and google services?
Sometimes I use https://apkpure.com/fr/ google store applications but without going through them.
Well thank you for writing back I really do appreciate your help, I have never had issues of device certification on LOS, it's not something major but some apps are not accessible to me because of this issue, anyways thanks for you help.

xfortuis

Nov 3, 2022
I would like to be convinced but why did it work normally before the last update if it's not a rom problem? Especially since I no longer have a problem with another rom?
Hi, I also have issues wih bluetooth. It was working fine when I first installed lineage OS so it must be something in the updates of the last 2 month that broke it for me. Can't remember when exactly. When the bluetooth can't activate itself, i just need to reboot and it works again.

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
Hi, I also have issues wih bluetooth. It was working fine when I first installed lineage OS so it must be something in the updates of the last 2 month that broke it for me. Can't remember when exactly. When the bluetooth can't activate itself, i just need to reboot and it works again.
I cannot confirm that.

I'm updating the phone week by week with the actual build, and all the time bluetooth is working as it should.

Car connection,
Headphones,
Corona Contact Tracing,
everything works as it should.

No issues there.

samhhmobil

Sudhangshu

I know this topic is kind of outside the scope of this thread my serious apologies for this attempt of mine, but by thin chance is there anyone who knows any 3rd party app locker to be used with LOS, if someone using any can you please suggest any names here, I'll be be grateful.

And once again I apologise for asking it here.

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
There is a bug in limiting data transmission. If I use two SIM cards, with transmission enabled for the second card then data is limited even if I set the value many times higher or if this feature is completely disabled.
The problem does not occur if there is only one SIM card in the phone.
@Lynnrin
The problem still persist in the latest version. It looks as if the limit is hardcoded in the ROM. Maybe you should add this to the known issues on the first page of the thread, as it makes it impossible to use data transfer on the second SIM card.
If you need help testing a possible fix, I'd be happy to help.

drebin54

May 16, 2022
I know this topic is kind of outside the scope of this thread my serious apologies for this attempt of mine, but by thin chance is there anyone who knows any 3rd party app locker to be used with LOS, if someone using any can you please suggest any names here, I'll be be grateful.

And once again I apologise for asking it here.
Personally, unfortunately, I cannot help you. It would certainly be necessary to trace the information to the developers.

Reactions: Sudhangshu

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
can I choose to disable a SIM card with this rom ? can I choose from which SIM card I want data from ?
Yes, you can deactivate individual SIM slots, you do not need to remove the card to deactivate the second SIM. As for data, in theory you can choose which card to use for transmission, but so far there is a bug that blocks the transfer on the second SIM (as I wrote two posts above).

the-_-ghost

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, you can deactivate individual SIM slots, you do not need to remove the card to deactivate the second SIM. As for data, in theory you can choose which card to use for transmission, but so far there is a bug that blocks the transfer on the second SIM (as I wrote two posts above).

A screenshot of the menu that allows to switch data on the cards would be much appreciated

sfpg1974

Nov 25, 2016
The fm radio doesn't work, it doesn't work.

The fm radio doesn't work, it doesn't work. in Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5g

**** Duplicate posts Merged ***

Last edited by a moderator:

alexrsj

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
Hello! One question here!

I have TWRP 3.6.2.2R (Dhollmen) and lineage-19.1-20221024-nightly from a couple weeks ago (with Magisk).

Today I made an OTA update using the built-in LOS updater, and then the phone booted into TWRP with error message "android rescue party trigger".

I tried wiping cache/dalvik and nothing happened, so I ended up formating data and flashing the latest nightly from a couple of days (so I ended up with a "Factory reset" phone.

My question is: how should I update the ROM next time so I don't get that "rescue party" error to avoid having to re-format the data partition every time (and lost all my Apps)?

datmir

Mar 8, 2018

I have TWRP 3.6.2.2R (Dhollmen) and lineage-19.1-20221024-nightly from a couple weeks ago (with Magisk).

Today I made an OTA update using the built-in LOS updater, and then the phone booted into TWRP with error message "android rescue party trigger".

I tried wiping cache/dalvik and nothing happened, so I ended up formating data and flashing the latest nightly from a couple of days (so I ended up with a "Factory reset" phone.

My question is: how should I update the ROM next time so I don't get that "rescue party" error to avoid having to re-format the data partition every time (and lost all my Apps)?
same here some weeks ago. after reflash nikgappz the system booted with gms issues... but it was possible to save the data!

Sudhangshu

Had the same issue, I download the update package manually and update it via recovery. Hope it helps.

Sudhangshu

alexrsj

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
Just in case somebody runs into the same problem as me: while clean installing the latest nighly LOS
(lineage-19.1-20221114-nightly-gauguin-signed.zip) + latest MindTheGapps I run into a dirty bug that makes the phone to keeps forever at the LOS setup Wizard (the "Wait a sec..." screen keeps forever).

In case you try to skip the LOS setup wizard the phone doesn't detect the GApps and the Trebuchet launcher doesn't work (so the phone is unusable).

So at the end I found out that the latest NikGapps (Basic) from 8th Sept 2022 fixes "Pixel Launcher crashes on android 12.1 and below" and I think this problem still exist in the MindTheGapps package, so I recommend everybody to install NikGapps if they face the same problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, but not all banking apps working. Most of them say "sorry, device is rooted or error about security problems". Safetynet test fails with "cts profile match problem". Maybe thats because of NikGapps, but I doubt it.
    if you use root+magisk and banking apps:

In order to banking apps don't detect root:
    I use the microG version of this ROM to make apps that require it think there are Google services on the phone. I then do a root with the help of Magisk. I use the option to hide Magisk app and I use the Shamiko module. Then after installing the apps (e.g. banking apps) I mark them on the DenyList, select Enforce DenyList and restart the phone. I test many banking apps and so far they all work. It's important not to run the app before setting the Denylist and restarting the phone (or if you have done so, clear the app data and log back in).
    No, device is not rooted. Only clean install of LineageOS+Nikgapps omni latest version. I dont see a point for myself of rooting my phones.
    Some Apps detect the unlocked Bootloader (and the custom ROM) and for them this is enough to stop working and saying: your phone is rooted (even if it is not).

So you need mechanisms to hide that (AFAIK you need!! root to establish such hide mechanisms).

samhhmobil
    I mean what's your setup cause I'm on lineage too but I'm not getting it and i don't want to go back to stock.
    It worked from the start, right after flashing the LOS. You just set the preferred network type to 5G (NR). Make sure that the operator in your service variant provides 5G, as this is not the rule. Sometimes an additional paid plan is needed.
    Lineage brand guidelines.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

LineageOS 19.1 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?

LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
    with more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing, Android open-source community.
    Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing
    OK Google

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/gauguin/install

Download Link
    LiineageOS Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Yeah so far on my device everything's running ok, apps are working fine, the only thing I have noticed is that my screen get stuck sometime while browsing, I'm using bromite. Rest all is working as it should.
    Hi,
    the switch for automatically select network doesn't work in the Rom.
    It can't be disabled...

Anybody else with this problem?
    Thanks to the maintainer @Lynnrin :)
    I confirm, the switch does not work.
    Yeah so far on my device everything's running ok, apps are working fine, the only thing I have noticed is that my screen get stuck sometime while browsing, I'm using bromite. Rest all is working as it should.
    Indeed, the screen also freezes with fennec
    Hi! Ok Google seems doesn't work. I ve tried with mindthegapps and nikgapps
    I cannot confirm that.

LOS 19.1, MindtheGapps 12.1, Magisk 24.3 (with Busybox, Shamiko, PropsConfig)... everything works well as it should, and PlayStore says "Device is certified".

Just only... LAN via USB does not work, sigh

samhhmobil