[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
Done. Thanks, here I found it.

Nevertheless... it does not work, sigh...

Even the same as in 7.3 of Urnyx05. :(

And.... what's about SDK? Here it's build with/for SDK27, but LOS19.1 is on level SDK32. Hhhhmmmmm???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-185810_LMC8.4.png
    Screenshot_20220821-185810_LMC8.4.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220821-185626_LMC8.4.png
    Screenshot_20220821-185626_LMC8.4.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
damm! idk... did you use "ok-google"? i remember there was a bug long time ago ...
No. Don't use "OK-Google". Google Assistant is disabled. (I don't want to see my voice/speech on their servers)...

Nevertheless... I expect it's a bug in Camera2-API, but I don't know, how to check and — if necessary — upgrade it...

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg

Laorenzt

Oct 28, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Thanks for sharing, this is quite the rabbit hole. No telegram here either as I am not comfortable with that service.

Here is what I tried:

1. Installed
from https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-suggested/
2. Since It instantly crashed on open, installed https://f-droid.org/en/packages/de.lukaspieper.gcam.services/

GCam does open and taking photos and videos is possible. Not sure how to find out whether it is using CameraAPI1 or 2 though.

So this is it? Or are additional config files needed? Having a hard time understanding that aspect.

Tapping a taken photo preview in the bottom right does not work. There is a brief animation showing the image in full screen, but it never finishes and I am back on camera view. Other than that the app seems to work (requested permission were given).

Unsure where to set the folder it is storing images in. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
There is a bug in limiting data transmission. If I use two SIM cards, with transmission enabled for the second card then data is limited even if I set the value many times higher or if this feature is completely disabled.
The problem does not occur if there is only one SIM card in the phone.

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
Tppping a taken photo preview in the bottom right does not work. There is a brief animation showing the image in full screen, but it never finishes and I am back on camera view. Other than that the app seems to work (requested permission were given).
You need to have the gallery app "Google Photos" installed!

But if you don't have it, you need to configure it in "Settings", and switch on the topic "Use a third-party gallery".

That's it.

samhhmobil

Reactions: Laorenzt

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
There is a bug in limiting data transmission. If I use two SIM cards, with transmission enabled for the second card then data is limited even if I set the value many times higher or if this feature is completely disabled.
The problem does not occur if there is only one SIM card in the phone.
@Lynnrin

There is another problem. When the APN is set to IPv6 and there are two SIM cards on the phone, there are packet losses, instant messaging calls are interrupted, regardless of which card has data on. As soon as one of the cards is removed OR when the APN is set to IPv4 with two cards, everything starts working normally. It occurs to me that someone has already reported a similar problem with the operation of voice calling applications on two cards.

Last edited:

Sudhangshu

Hello, hope everyone's doing fine and I don't know whether this is the right place to ask, but I have recently flashed this rom and i would be greatly obliged if anyone can share few things with me first where does OTA packages are saved and second how can I get google photos unlimited storage.
Any suggestions and reference is greatly appreciated.

JakePeralta99

Oct 1, 2022
Followed every step.

OS keeps hanging with the error of Andoid TV Home keeps stopping.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I also have issues wih bluetooth. It was working fine when I first installed lineage OS so it must be something in the updates of the last 2 month that broke it for me. Can't remember when exactly. When the bluetooth can't activate itself, i just need to reboot and it works again.
    I cannot confirm that.

I'm updating the phone week by week with the actual build, and all the time bluetooth is working as it should.

Car connection,
    Headphones,
    Corona Contact Tracing,
    everything works as it should.

No issues there.

samhhmobil
    can I choose to disable a SIM card with this rom ? can I choose from which SIM card I want data from ?
    Yes, you can deactivate individual SIM slots, you do not need to remove the card to deactivate the second SIM. As for data, in theory you can choose which card to use for transmission, but so far there is a bug that blocks the transfer on the second SIM (as I wrote two posts above).
    LMV8.4 does not store location in image despite Save location being enabled. Anybody using LMC cam and geo-location is stored as expected?
    To be honest, I never paid attention to that. I just checked and it actually doesn't work. I will take a closer look at this. If someone has an idea
    I know this topic is kind of outside the scope of this thread my serious apologies for this attempt of mine, but by thin chance is there anyone who knows any 3rd party app locker to be used with LOS, if someone using any can you please suggest any names here, I'll be be grateful.

And once again I apologise for asking it here.
    Personally, unfortunately, I cannot help you. It would certainly be necessary to trace the information to the developers.
    Personally, unfortunately, I cannot help you. It would certainly be necessary to trace the information to the developers.
    Very much appreciate your input.
    Lineage brand guidelines.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

LineageOS 19.1 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?

LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
    with more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing, Android open-source community.
    Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing
    OK Google

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/gauguin/install

Download Link
    LiineageOS Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Yeah so far on my device everything's running ok, apps are working fine, the only thing I have noticed is that my screen get stuck sometime while browsing, I'm using bromite. Rest all is working as it should.
    Hi,
    the switch for automatically select network doesn't work in the Rom.
    It can't be disabled...

Anybody else with this problem?
    Thanks to the maintainer @Lynnrin :)
    I confirm, the switch does not work.
    Yeah so far on my device everything's running ok, apps are working fine, the only thing I have noticed is that my screen get stuck sometime while browsing, I'm using bromite. Rest all is working as it should.
    Indeed, the screen also freezes with fennec
    Hi! Ok Google seems doesn't work. I ve tried with mindthegapps and nikgapps
    I cannot confirm that.

LOS 19.1, MindtheGapps 12.1, Magisk 24.3 (with Busybox, Shamiko, PropsConfig)... everything works well as it should, and PlayStore says "Device is certified".

Just only... LAN via USB does not work, sigh

samhhmobil