[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

alexrsj

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid

Ex novo

Apr 21, 2018
Have a look at this thread:

It is always recommended to flash the latest firmware. That is independient from the ROM (except that the Firmware and ROM must be for the same Android version).
In the link you sent the latest EEA firmware version is the one I am using. Anyway I would like to know if after you install LineageOS on your device you will have a normal battery drain. Install, test and come back here with the result.
On the ArrowOS 13.0 ROM from the same developer the battery drain is normal (I installed the latest version which has now become official).

Last edited:

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
I found a temporary solution to the problem of VoLTE not working.

I tested it with several SIM cards and different settings and it seems to be SIM port dependent. On every card I tested in the first SIM port, when calling, the 5G or 4G connection is first dropped for a second or two, and then the transmission switches to HSPA(+). The SIM card in the second port always works as it should, i.e. when calling, nothing switches, if you have 5G, you talk via 5G, if 4G via VoLTE.

Edit:
Outdated. Check THIS post.

Last edited:
Reactions: heatti
I found a temporary solution to the problem of VoLTE not working.

I tested it with several SIM cards and different settings and it seems to be SIM port dependent. On every card I tested in the first SIM port, when calling, the 5G or 4G connection is first dropped for a second or two, and then the transmission switches to HSPA(+). The SIM card in the second port always works as it should, i.e. when calling, nothing switches, if you have 5G, you talk via 5G, if 4G via VoLTE.
Damn, I'm populating second slot with SD. Is the camera in working state with this rom now? I'm running xiaomi.eu atm because I had video file corruption issues back then with lineage stock cam and gcam. I kinda want to flash back to lineage after trying miui again..

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
Damn, I'm populating second slot with SD. Is the camera in working state with this rom now? I'm running xiaomi.eu atm because I had video file corruption issues back then with lineage stock cam and gcam. I kinda want to flash back to lineage after trying miui again..
It's possible to record video and I haven't experienced any glitches, but don't expect quality like stock ROM. The photos, however, are of embarrassing quality.

Weirdy346

Oh, so 19.1 ROM completely locking up is still a thing I see. Browsing with Firefox just locks up randomly for few seconds. Still no fix for this I guess? Anyone tried if custom kernel could fix this?
To be honest, I'm finding the amount on UI/app lockups and freezes a pain but i'll ride the the waves for a while.
Cant get TWRP working but rooted via Magisk and got most banking apps going plus Viper etc.
I'm happy someone is still taking the time to help ;)

PS I'm using BSG

for my camera/video tests and using the 'English' version, they've been great so far :)

Last edited:
Reactions: gagas1

gagas1

Jan 22, 2011

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
Hi. I need some help. I've been using this ROM for sometime now and I'm happy with it. I noticed there's a new firmware on this thread
Post in thread '[Firmware] Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin) [Auto updated!]' https://xdaforums.com/t/firmware-xiaomi-mi-10t-lite-mi-10i-redmi-note-9-pro-5g-gauguin-auto-updated.4250287/post-88608025
I've tried to install it with the lineage recovery but no luck. Could someone help out on how to do it please..
In Recovery, use the ADB Sideload option, then type in cmd or powershell window:

adb sideload "d:\folder_path\fw_gauguin_miui_GAUGUINEEAGlobal_V14.0.2.0.SJSEUXM_03e0a3d01f_12.0.zip"

Use the appropriate file for your phone version. Of course you need to have drivers and adb installed.

Reactions: gagas1

gagas1

Jan 22, 2011
In Recovery, use the ADB Sideload option, then type in cmd or powershell window:

adb sideload "d:\folder_path\fw_gauguin_miui_GAUGUINEEAGlobal_V14.0.2.0.SJSEUXM_03e0a3d01f_12.0.zip"

Use the appropriate file for your phone version. Of course you need to have drivers and adb installed.
Thanks for your help. I think it worked

Tbronl

Jan 18, 2013
Someone please keep me updated if an update fixes the freezing issues. Thats the only thing keeping me from running this rom daily.
This is a known issue in this and some other ROMS for gauguin. For me, it was fixed when I set the screen refresh rate to 60hz in settings. I've used LineageOS for months since that change, and had no more freezes when browsing. Somehow, the 120hz refresh rate causes this issue...

Reactions: heatti
This is a known issue in this and some other ROMS for gauguin. For me, it was fixed when I set the screen refresh rate to 60hz in settings. I've used LineageOS for months since that change, and had no more freezes when browsing. Somehow, the 120hz refresh rate causes this issue...
Yeah, one of the selling points back in the day for me when I got this phone was the 120Hz screen. I would rather look for a new phone than go back to 60Hz just to get rid of miui stuff of xiaomi.eu or stock rom.

Falar85

Jan 5, 2015
Good afternoon here and somewhere else ;)
I've received notifications of new builds available OTA but the last time I did this I had to rebuild from scratch....
Has anyone found a way to update without my last pain....
Thanks again for keeping this alive :)
I always do OTA updates and never had anything like this happen to me. The two things I have to do manually are updating Recovery (because even though auto-update is checked, the recovery version doesn't change) and reinstalling Magisk, but it's all just a few lines on the command line.

Maybe you installed Magisk in an unsupported way or are using some module that is causing the problem?

alexrsj

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
Good afternoon here and somewhere else ;)
I've received notifications of new builds available OTA but the last time I did this I had to rebuild from scratch....
Has anyone found a way to update without my last pain....
Thanks again for keeping this alive :)

I use Dhollmen TWRP 3.6.2.2E and I had the same problem. Which recovery do you use? LineageOS Official or another one?

Weirdy346

I use Dhollmen TWRP 3.6.2.2E and I had the same problem. Which recovery do you use? LineageOS Official or another one?
Im on TWRP 3.7.0.4G and tried H but I cant get decryption working but have Magisk , rooted and banking apps working apart from Starling Bank UK.
Did the OTA I mentioned earlier and bootloop .....
Linage 19.1 currently, 20230515-Nightly

alexrsj

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
Im on TWRP 3.7.0.4G and tried H but I cant get decryption working but have Magisk , rooted and banking apps working apart from Starling Bank UK.
Did the OTA I mentioned earlier and bootloop .....
Linage 19.1 currently, 20230515-Nightly

Where did you get H version? Latest version is G!
Furthermore, G version is for MIUI ROMs, not custom ROMs, so you should be using F version anyway.
Please read carefully the first post of the official thread:

Weirdy346

Where did you get H version? Latest version is G!
Furthermore, G version is for MIUI ROMs, not custom ROMs, so you should be using F version anyway.
Please read carefully the first post of the official thread:
I've tried all dhollmen versions starting from scratch via his/her links, new roms etc and don't use unofficial versions of anything because I can't make backups to TWRP before changes. I don't want to playing around too much as this is still my daily phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage brand guidelines.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

LineageOS 19.1 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?

LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
    with more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing, Android open-source community.
    Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    DRM L1
    SELinux Enforcing
    OK Google

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/gauguin/install

Download Link
    LiineageOS Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Yeah so far on my device everything's running ok, apps are working fine, the only thing I have noticed is that my screen get stuck sometime while browsing, I'm using bromite. Rest all is working as it should.
    Hi,
    the switch for automatically select network doesn't work in the Rom.
    It can't be disabled...

Anybody else with this problem?
    Thanks to the maintainer @Lynnrin :)
    I confirm, the switch does not work.
    Yeah so far on my device everything's running ok, apps are working fine, the only thing I have noticed is that my screen get stuck sometime while browsing, I'm using bromite. Rest all is working as it should.
    Indeed, the screen also freezes with fennec
    Hi! Ok Google seems doesn't work. I ve tried with mindthegapps and nikgapps
    I cannot confirm that.

LOS 19.1, MindtheGapps 12.1, Magisk 24.3 (with Busybox, Shamiko, PropsConfig)... everything works well as it should, and PlayStore says "Device is certified".

Just only... LAN via USB does not work, sigh

samhhmobil