[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

Burgeruking

Sep 22, 2017
Same issue with GCam on PE 11
Yeah, I noticed the same. Im pretty sure then that it started with some specific FIrmware version (after flashing one of the latest Xiaomi original MIUIs). Seems that current kernels/roms don't support latest firmware or something, or simply Gcam needs to be updated cause it misses some important thing.

FloR76

May 22, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Install today ! Thanks !

Feature that have PE11 but not PE12 :
-When phone is lock, long press to home button set on flash
-When phone is unlock, long press to home button display Yeelight light

It's possible to add this 2 features to PE12 ?

Thanks !
FloR76

Reactions: parkourkarthik

88Gamer88

Sep 16, 2015
I have two questions :).

How enable the 64 MP camera functie ?
where can i find the option about the navigation bar ? Found this :)

Last edited:

silvalogmc

Jun 2, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Hello! I am running Pixel Experience on 11, but would like to upgrade to 12. Thing is, I cannot update through settings, I just don't have the option. Could I flash the ROM and still keep all my data and apps? If not, would I need to flash the original ROM to then flash this one? Thanks!

FloR76

May 22, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hello! I am running Pixel Experience on 11, but would like to upgrade to 12. Thing is, I cannot update through settings, I just don't have the option. Could I flash the ROM and still keep all my data and apps? If not, would I need to flash the original ROM to then flash this one? Thanks!
Hi ! Yes you must clear all .... I take this and no problem. Save all on Google before

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
What do you mean by install recovery? Sorry for being a Noob! :) So, i currently have TWRP and Pixel Experience installed. If i want to upgrade to new Pixel Experience, what do I do? I just go to Recovery and flash new Pixel Experience, correct?
Get the latest PE recovery (or TWRP) for the device and flash that first, to be safe. Then flash the ROM.

BUT, I would wait until the next update to see what is happening with bugs. Phone freezes, camera is either slow or just doesn't work and the proximity sensor doesn't work.

The ROM is smooth most of the time and the rest is great, but I would say not yet stable enough to recommend over 11.

Reactions: Ajayarun28

silvalogmc

Jun 2, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Get the latest PE recovery (or TWRP) for the device and flash that first, to be safe. Then flash the ROM.

BUT, I would wait until the next update to see what is happening with bugs. Phone freezes, camera is either slow or just doesn't work and the proximity sensor doesn't work.

The ROM is smooth most of the time and the rest is great, but I would say not yet stable enough to recommend over 11.
Perfect, thank you so much! I will wait, then! What an amazing community XDA is! :)

Reactions: Ajayarun28

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Install failing after verifying update. Not sure why!

I'll see if I can sideload but the built in updater is not working for the latest update.

-----
Update!

So I manually installed the recovery in fastboot and then new image in recovery. All went ok that way so not sure what the problem was before. I kept all my data so that's also good!

Sensors app says proximity still not working but I just made a call and my screen went off when I put the phone to my ear! Camera also works in whatsapp and Gcam seems to be a tad faster.. all good initially, I'll report back in a day or so if I experience any more crashes..

Last edited:
Reactions: parkourkarthik
For me, the system is stable and I'm using as daily driver.
I recently tried updating to the latest build using OTA system update but there was just a message "Install error" after the downloading completes. I am aware that the build could be flashed through sideload, just confirming if this system update is not working as expected.

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Same for me on Mi10T Lite
The onboard system update isn't working. I saw the maintainer has changed so maybe just did something differently? Install by recovery isn't as slick but worked fine for me..

Sounds like some people aren't getting freezing, do you by any chance not use Chrome? I'm starting to think Chrome might be my problem..

FloR76

May 22, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
The onboard system update isn't working. I saw the maintainer has changed so maybe just did something differently? Install by recovery isn't as slick but worked fine for me..

Sounds like some people aren't getting freezing, do you by any chance not use Chrome? I'm starting to think Chrome might be my problem..
Ok i will install by recouvert thanks. I use Brave and i freez too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience 12 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Didn't last long!

Phone still crashing/freezing, this time I get the "system UI isn't responding" error
    Nice rom. No complaints for now. Only I cant find an option to take a screenshot. Not with physical button combinations, not from menu.
    I can make screenshots, weird...

Anyways, If someone wants to see how the rom looks like, here it is:
    You have to do a clean install unfortunately. And yeah people should wait until the freezing and other bugs are fixed.

I found that restarting my phone helps with the camera problem, Whatsapp will capture video after a reboot but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Proximity sensor just doesn't work which makes calls very difficult! Sensor test apps are all stuck on 5 cm so it's just not working.