[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

Attachments

• BSG_nuthaaaaaaan_v2.0.xml
    59 KB · Views: 83
  • BSG_nuthaaaaaaan_v1.0.xml
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 💥BSG_nuthan💥.xml
    41.8 KB · Views: 14

Muaazelahi47

Feb 21, 2022
Hey, I just wanted to tell you the fingerprint unlock animation is not working properly please look into it

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Built in updater still not working on latest update. Will flash manually later on. Anyone tried this update yet?

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Gcam seems to work better with this build(y) videos had no sound and it crashed when trying to view photo after taking. These all seem to work now without reinstalling.

Proximity sensor still not working and will see if freezes still happen.

AlvaroKetchup

Feb 25, 2022
I really like this ROM and the work of the developer but i have some problems.

First, I can't record videos in any camera or any app that requires a camera, like WhatsApp and Instagram.

And second, sometimes I can't take screenshots with the power and lower button.

Thanks for your work.

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
I really like this ROM and the work of the developer but i have some problems.

First, I can't record videos in any camera or any app that requires a camera, like WhatsApp and Instagram.

And second, sometimes I can't take screenshots with the power and lower button.

Thanks for your work.
The camera issue should be ok on latest version. I had it before and it's been fixed since Jan for me. Do you have camera access off? I accidentally left mine off and apps would just blank or crash without any alert.

Also install Gcam 8.1 and load the nuthan 2 XML above before you change any settings. Make sure that works for recording vid/sound.

AlvaroKetchup

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks for your help,

I checked the access of WhatsApp and Instagram and both should be able to use the camera.

Could you send me the link where you downloaded the Gcam 8.1? I tried different versions of celsoazevedo but I couldn't use them correctly.

AlvaroKetchup

Feb 25, 2022
The camera issue should be ok on latest version. I had it before and it's been fixed since Jan for me. Do you have camera access off? I accidentally left mine off and apps would just blank or crash without any alert.

Also install Gcam 8.1 and load the nuthan 2 XML above before you change any settings. Make sure that works for recording vid/sound.
I forgot to reply you.

AlvaroKetchup

Feb 25, 2022
No problem! BSG 8.1 https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl75/

Also, just to check, pull down the status bar and check camera isn't blocked!
Thanks!

I think that i found the solution of the crash in apps that requires camera. I changed the language of the phone from Spanish to English and now is working perfectly.

But the GCam was still not working correctly. I tried your GCam with the xml and now I don't have the problem.

Thanks you so much!

I still having the problem with the screenshots and the buttons but I don't care too much about that, there are different ways to take screenshots.

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
Thanks!

I think that i found the solution of the crash in apps that requires camera. I changed the language of the phone from Spanish to English and now is working perfectly.

But the GCam was still not working correctly. I tried your GCam with the xml and now I don't have the problem.

Thanks you so much!

I still having the problem with the screenshots and the buttons but I don't care too much about that, there are different ways to take screenshots.
The language thing is odd! Glad you got it sorted (y)

casabel

Jul 17, 2013
gauguin bsg 8.1 with nuthan v2 xml result is very bad for telephoto (0.6)... photos are heavily destorted. plz fix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience 12 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Didn't last long!

Phone still crashing/freezing, this time I get the "system UI isn't responding" error
    Nice rom. No complaints for now. Only I cant find an option to take a screenshot. Not with physical button combinations, not from menu.
    I can make screenshots, weird...

Anyways, If someone wants to see how the rom looks like, here it is:
    You have to do a clean install unfortunately. And yeah people should wait until the freezing and other bugs are fixed.

I found that restarting my phone helps with the camera problem, Whatsapp will capture video after a reboot but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Proximity sensor just doesn't work which makes calls very difficult! Sensor test apps are all stuck on 5 cm so it's just not working.