[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

AditKuk

Feb 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm currently using Pixel experience android 11, I tried installing android 12 Pixel experience ROM on my Mi10i but while installing using adb sideload method it gave an error "cannot read ". Please help me to solve this issue.

Last edited:

casabel

Jul 17, 2013
Hi developer and thank you for your devotion and work.
Problems faced on Gauguin PE12 February 22, 2022 rom

1)Screen turns on randomly and stays open until closed manually
2)Ambient Display pick-up option is disabled after each reboot

Thank you once again for all your efforts

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
Hello
At Thursday i can unlock my phone. Iam going to flash this rom. Which firmware should i flash? Can i flash latest?

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
Hi
Can't record video with gcam. I use 8.1 MGc version. Everything was working fine on miui but on pe it doesn't work.. any solutions?

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
After week of testing rom is smooth and fast. Big problem is overheating and battery drainage. 50% of battery and just 1.5 hour of SOT.

Hope it will be fixed in upcoming march update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-163418_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220330-163418_Pixel Launcher.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 52

AditKuk

Feb 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
I am getting an error while using adb sideload method to flash the rom. i've attached a screenshot of the error, please help me fix this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-31 235254.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-31 235254.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 51

ndi

Jul 27, 2010
Sofia
Hello everyone,
I am getting an error while using adb sideload method to flash the rom. i've attached a screenshot of the error, please help me fix this.
Change the PixelExperience_gauguin-12.1-20220330-1724-OFFICIAL.zip file to gogo.zip for example. Put the file in the adb folder in the C: \ adb \ gogo.zip drive and then run the flash command again.
You must have the following files in the adb folder: adb.exe fastboot.exe You start a command prompt from the same adb folder

ndi

Jul 27, 2010
Sofia
i can agree on that, hopefully there will be a fix so that battery life is the same as on miui.
I'm using this kernel and the battery is much more economical.

juto1

Oct 22, 2008
Hello, just installed PE with PE Image. Question can i install TWIP over PE Image. without any problems? thanks in advance.

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
After update to April + build. Can't record videos with gcam.
Video is being recorded but after some time gcam crashes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience 12 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Didn't last long!

Phone still crashing/freezing, this time I get the "system UI isn't responding" error
    Nice rom. No complaints for now. Only I cant find an option to take a screenshot. Not with physical button combinations, not from menu.
    I can make screenshots, weird...

Anyways, If someone wants to see how the rom looks like, here it is:
    You have to do a clean install unfortunately. And yeah people should wait until the freezing and other bugs are fixed.

I found that restarting my phone helps with the camera problem, Whatsapp will capture video after a reboot but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Proximity sensor just doesn't work which makes calls very difficult! Sensor test apps are all stuck on 5 cm so it's just not working.