[ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread
Can you send me your GCam + config? I would be greatefull
You could try this combo (suggested by @tze_vitamin, for me it is working: recording, taking photos etc.)

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
You could try this combo (suggested by @tze_vitamin, for me it is working: recording, taking photos etc.)
I have extactly this build + config. It worked good but after update to April + build of PE video recording is not workings correctly

Vbmvbm

Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for great jobs.
The Bluetooth doesn't work with "wechat" app, enable Bluetooth the app will force close. But telegram / Whatsapp is work fine.
And wired handsfree is unable to capture sounds for phone call.

zyberkiddy

Apr 3, 2012
Hi Guys, I am facing some issues with network calls. I am using the latest PixelExperience 12 (23/May/22).

After long sleeps, the phone is not able to make or answer network calls. Sometime, the call gets disconnected as soon as we answer and we won't be able to call back (call immediately disconnects after dialing).
If the call connects (while calling/receiving), the call is completely silent (audio routing issue?). Disconnecting and calling back works sometimes but most times, call refuses go through.

Putting it on flight mode and back sometimes makes it work. Sometimes restarting makes it work. Either way, its really frustrating when you use this as primary device.

I am using the indian version (Mi 10i) device. I use Airtel SIM which supports VoLTE and Wifi Calling. I haven't used MIUI or other custom roms with SIM, so not sure if its a problem with this ROM or in general to device.

I looked at logcat output but couldn't really make out what was going wrong. I can collect and share the logcat if you can tell what should I look for.

If you look past this issue, the ROM has been nothing short of amazing! Excellent performance and experience. Thanks a lot for making it work on our device.

Vbmvbm

Apr 28, 2022
Hi Guys, I am facing some issues with network calls. I am using the latest PixelExperience 12 (23/May/22).

After long sleeps, the phone is not able to make or answer network calls. Sometime, the call gets disconnected as soon as we answer and we won't be able to call back (call immediately disconnects after dialing).
If the call connects (while calling/receiving), the call is completely silent (audio routing issue?). Disconnecting and calling back works sometimes but most times, call refuses go through.

Putting it on flight mode and back sometimes makes it work. Sometimes restarting makes it work. Either way, its really frustrating when you use this as primary device.

I am using the indian version (Mi 10i) device. I use Airtel SIM which supports VoLTE and Wifi Calling. I haven't used MIUI or other custom roms with SIM, so not sure if its a problem with this ROM or in general to device.

I looked at logcat output but couldn't really make out what was going wrong. I can collect and share the logcat if you can tell what should I look for.

If you look past this issue, the ROM has been nothing short of amazing! Excellent performance and experience. Thanks a lot for making it work on our device.
The same calling issues

Vbmvbm

Apr 28, 2022

The same calling issues, no sound or connection something like under water or unable to have normal call.

linh nguyen

Jan 24, 2015
GtwTyCR.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience 12 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint
Lights
Sound/vibration
NFC
SafetyNet Passed
DRM L1

Known issues
You tell me

How to Install?
https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
LineageOS Team
Pixel Experience Team
TH779
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

This rom can install Google play AR??

Jan 3, 2021

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
In changelog of latest may build it says that gcam video bug is fixed. But it doesn't.
I was on may 17 build and GCam video recording was fine.
Then i updated and it's broken again..

I have question can I downgrade and flash may 17 build?

Vbmvbm

Apr 28, 2022
Which firmware are you guys using and you are having calling issues? For me it seems to work fine, with this one: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/gauguin/stable/V13.0.2.0.SJSEUXM/

Also, I am happy to report that the "OK Google" prompt started working again, not sure if this due to the update, or some other play services update, but now everything is working perfectly for me :)

I bought from hk official store. Which firmware should i use? China or global?
The pixel experience rom doesn't contain the firmware update?
Thanks

denunity

May 29, 2022
Hi all, after I installed on mi 10t lite the latest version of PE Plus in the game Brawl Stars fps is 30 in the match, and the lobby is 60, do you think this will be corrected with the update? just on MIUI in the match was 60 fps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience 12 for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1

Known issues
    You tell me

How to Install?
    https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/gauguin/install/

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G | Mi 10i | Mi 10T Lite Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/Gauguin_Updates
    https://t.me/Mi10i5GOfficialUpdates
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Didn't last long!

Phone still crashing/freezing, this time I get the "system UI isn't responding" error
    Nice rom. No complaints for now. Only I cant find an option to take a screenshot. Not with physical button combinations, not from menu.
    I can make screenshots, weird...

Anyways, If someone wants to see how the rom looks like, here it is:
    You have to do a clean install unfortunately. And yeah people should wait until the freezing and other bugs are fixed.

I found that restarting my phone helps with the camera problem, Whatsapp will capture video after a reboot but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Proximity sensor just doesn't work which makes calls very difficult! Sensor test apps are all stuck on 5 cm so it's just not working.