• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12][kebab/lemonades][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended 4.0[01/11/2021]

Search This thread

timmy1980

Nov 16, 2006
Is anyone else having issues with Google Pay? I can't add a payment card, says phone is rooted or modified. I am sure when I first used this rom it worked fine. Other than that I think this rom is perfect for the OP8T... Just fits so so well!

cammykool

Sep 6, 2011
Colorado
Does Android Auto work? The only MAJOR bug ive found is that the volume slider doesnt seem to work. the phone just ignores it

Last edited:

efx7n

Jun 18, 2016
Screenshot_20210924-104928671.jpg

Last rom so good working now on custom kernel (neutrino kamino base)and oos camera working well. ( Fp scanner nice working when choose night yellow light )Ty so much dev. (y):love:

Gelrooss

Jul 9, 2007
Gandia - Valencia
I have detected a bug in the rom. I have 2 sims and when I start the rom, it asks me for the PIN of the first sim, but it does not ask me for the pin of the second sim and I only have the first Sim operational, after starting the phone. Can you check it please?

spigolon97

May 16, 2013
hi, i am installing this rom via adb ( following the pixel experience official guide for oneplus 8t ) but when i get to flash the rom zip via adb sideload it says 'failed state 1 'this rom is made for kebab but this device is: oneplus 8t , is there any way to bypass this verification ?

iikuba

Dec 23, 2014
found an issue - each time you unlock the screen with the fingerprint, the haptic feedback on navigation buttons stops working

switching the alert slider to any position resolves the issue until you next time unlock the screen with the fingerprint

if you unlock the screen with the face, then haptic feedback will not be broken

Last edited:

jalel25

Nov 23, 2014
I have detected a bug in the rom. I have 2 sims and when I start the rom, it asks me for the PIN of the first sim, but it does not ask me for the pin of the second sim and I only have the first Sim operational, after starting the phone. Can you check it please?
me too i have one sim work only how i can turn 2 sim work if you can help me ?

Gelrooss

Jul 9, 2007
Gandia - Valencia
me too i have one sim work only how i can turn 2 sim work if you can help me ?
At first the second sim did not work, then the two sims stopped working. I have fixed it by installing the Stock rom with MSM and now the 2 sims work fine. After having installed this rom, both sims ended up crashing and I couldn't solve it in any way, I tried 4 roms, Lineage OS, Pixel Experience, this rom and Arrow and there was no way to work the 2 sims. Thanks to MSM everything works fine again.

Reactions: jalel25

jalel25

Nov 23, 2014
At first the second sim did not work, then the two sims stopped working. I have fixed it by installing the Stock rom with MSM and now the 2 sims work fine. After having installed this rom, both sims ended up crashing and I couldn't solve it in any way, I tried 4 roms, Lineage OS, Pixel Experience, this rom and Arrow and there was no way to work the 2 sims. Thanks to MSM everything works fine again.
i khnow the msm tool but this rom is great in performance & battery for that i wanna stay here with xtend rom & 2 sim work 😞

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For anyone wondering what's missing or doesn't work right in A12 build:
    Face unlock: Doesn't have.
    Dual sim: Can't ave both sims activated at the same time.( Also sometimes it can't activate any of two sims at all)
    AoD: Compared to OOS, it's trash and useless ( can't use fingerprint unlock from AoD, Double tap to wake doesn't work on AoD too.)
    Alert silder: works perfectly with some new functions.
    Camera: generic camera app (not Gcam)
    Display: high refresh rate works perfect at 120hz
    *** I don't know it's just mine or others have this problem too, corner of my display are alittle pixelated and the botem corners have a wired black line ( it's not visible in screenshots)***
    Screenshot_20211113-160354.png
    Guys, good news.

I got Magic Eraser to work on this rom!

Install Split APKs Installer from playstore.

Download Pixel 6 photos zip file here

Now, use Split APKs to install the zip you downloaded and you're done!
    Can someone confirm the working state of dual sim please? :c thatll be the only thing keeping me from getting this ROM
    Sr my eng bad, but i have same problem dont active 2 sim. Then i input one by one sim, set setting 1 sim to wcdma for sms or call, 1 sim to get mobile data - and now work normal
    Screenshot_20211107-005703.png
    Dual sim: Can't ave both sims activated at the same time.( Also sometimes it can't activate any of two sims at all)
    AoD: Compared to OOS, it's trash and useless ( can't use fingerprint unlock from AoD, Double tap to wake doesn't work on AoD too.)
    *** I don't know it's just mine or others have this problem too, corner of my display are alittle pixelated and the botem corners have a wired black line ( it's not visible in screenshots)***View attachment 5457057
    Why did you have to point that out?!?
    Please share the installation guide.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for OnePlus 8T [kebab]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 1 (S)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon
    And more will come soon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Liked my work? Gift Aryan a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

A12 BETA Build is Uploaded .
    Please Note this is beta Build and there maybe bugs And features are missing.
    Everything will be added Soon and bugs will be fixed .
    Till then Enjoy
    *** I don't know it's just mine or others have this problem too, corner of my display are alittle pixelated and the botem corners have a wired black line ( it's not visible in screenshots)***
    Screenshot_20211113-160354.png
    Guys, good news.

I got Magic Eraser to work on this rom!

Install Split APKs Installer from playstore.

Download Pixel 6 photos zip file here

Now, use Split APKs to install the zip you downloaded and you're done!
    Can confirm you can upgrade from existing PE builds. Here are some photos from the device. Bluetooth worked after a cache/data wipe of the app. Probably weirdness from upgrading from 11. Working great with a pair of Buds Z. AOD fingerprint detection is still pretty hit or miss. But fingerprint and face detection all work. Everything was perfectly in place from 11. It seems it passes ssfteynet as Google Pay and Pogo work. Upgraded using the Zip and fastboot enhanced.