[ROM][12][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

DeVisu

Feb 10, 2012
Italy
leonardocozza.com
Edit: solved after flashing through adb sideload and formatting data

Hi, I'm stuck on bootloop after a clean flash through OrangeFox... Any ideas to solve It? Thanks!

P.S. I've wiped dalvik, cache and data before the flash firstly and both before and after the flash resulting always in a bootloop

Last edited:

haison98

Jan 15, 2022
VietNam
Storj is the worst host to store download file.
Even if a strong internet bandwidth (Google VPS Cloud) that would can not download rom file.
Someone can give me a mirror link?? Please.

bultar

Feb 15, 2014
First of all its a great rom. Thank you for your effort but sometimes netflix app is randomly freezing. It causes reboot or I have to reboot the phone myself. Is anyone else having this issue and how we gonna solve it ? Thans advance.

giacombum

Sep 8, 2011
I'm on PE 11: do I need to install MIUI before installing PE 12, or I can to download PE 12, enter orangefox, wipe everything and install the ROM?

pend0sapeople

Jan 16, 2021
Semarang
I'm on PE 11: do I need to install MIUI before installing PE 12, or I can to download PE 12, enter orangefox, wipe everything and install the ROM?
*Use orange fox recovery latest version

• Reboot to recovery
• Wipe cache, Dalvik/Cache, Data, System, Vendor
• Flash Firmware 12.5.1.0
• Flash Pixel Experience Rom
• Format data
• Reboot system

*Format data - type 'yes' - swipe

CHUNODUXX

Jan 18, 2022
Hi!

I have been using this fantastic ROM for 3 days. I found a bug with Bluetooth. I can connect to a speaker but 3 seconds after the screen crashes and stays in black. I reboot the system and if I don't turn off Bluetooth, it happens again.

On the other hand, the performance is incredible. I really loved that ROM and I want you to know that was a great job.

Note: I flashed the ROM twice, following the steps that you suggested.

Edit: in the safe mode Bluetooth works ok on my XN7.

Thank you!
This solved mine
Go to your playstore App
Navigate to your profile
Click on manage app and device
Update all the pending app

Reactions: bpace

CHUNODUXX

Jan 18, 2022
Sorry.. how did you resolve this and whats the safe mode u suggested. Am having similar issues

Edit: in the safe mode Bluetooth works ok on my XN7.

Thank you!
Click to expand...This solved mine
Go to your playstore App
Navigate to your profile
Click on manage app and device
Update all the pending app

H3LuX

Jan 18, 2022
I got problem when i going back to recovery. It's stuck but can be reboot to system with vol (-) + power

hoangminsan

Jan 23, 2022
I have a serious problem.
I can only use the phone when it is plugged in to the charger. When I unplug the charger, the phone automatically powers off immediately and then any attempt to restart it fails. This problem only occurs with this version of your ROM.

Last edited:

xyzalify

Nov 28, 2021
Update is out, no new features it seems, just bug fixes.

Pretty good so far. Cant wait for the Plus version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android12

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issueslet us know

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors

ticklemykettle
    ROM OS Version: Android 12

Version Information
    Stable
    It is unfortunate. I switched to PE with the latest ROM because PE had the most regular updates. And now? DISCONTINUED. It's a shame. Very good ROM
    Have installed new PE12 rom. Here are my points:

1> Definitely, the speed difference can be felt. PE11 lags more than PE12.
    2> If recorder doesn't work for you, go to google app -> settings -> voice -> voice match -> enable it. This should make the recorder work.
    3> I dont use sim, so don't know the mobile network stability. However, wifi works well.
    4> Big UI change. If anyone love UI changes, please move on to PE12.
    5> Widevine L1 works in Netflix for 1080p playback.
    6> Main issue with google photos. Unlimited plan not available. While for PE11, it is. I hope this comes on with the update. If anyone knows how to do this manually, please put up a tutorial.

P.S. I dont game, so don't know the performance of PE12. However, its smoother and snappier (as compared to PE11), for which, I am happy. Just install a gcam, and your good to go.
    The last ROM came out on January 22nd, someone downloaded it at the time and has it on their PC. Would you be so kind to upload it to some server so we can download it? Please.

Sure, here you go:
    Awsome ROM, everything started working smoothly. But after two days it is lagging and stuttering, especially when scrolling (e.g., on google discover).
    Any suggestion?
    Using this ROM about 14 days and everything is working fine and scrolling is also smooth. Try to format data, flash the latest firmware and reflash the ROM.