[ROM][12][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

lowkeyrookie

Feb 1, 2022
download link does not work
1643715392199.png

souzasm110

Feb 2, 2022
Hi guys, I can't download the rom from the site, it's very slow. I think that's because their server. Can someone who downloaded the latest version of 22/01/22 make the link available on google drive pls?

Reactions: arventaria

audinswfc

May 29, 2011
Barnsley
no, I came from lavendar v11.8.0 (lower version). Are you saying better to be on v12 before flashing this rom?

You can flash firmware whenever you want, doesn't have to be before a rom flash.

In case you aren't aware, firmware flashable zips can be downloaded here:

I'm using the latest Global version.

Reactions: Sithhy™

czeri

May 2, 2020
I have a few problems with Android 12 ROMs. Doesn't matter if it's Pixel Experience or any other. But since I'm using PE right now I would like to share the issues I faced.

1. Vibrations not working
2. Random App crashes (not regularly just once in a while.
Have you tried a clean flash ( format data) with the lastest firmware?
I have no issues with this ROM. Actually it´s awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: VieuxFORTRAN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android12

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issueslet us know

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors

ticklemykettle
    ROM OS Version: Android 12

Version Information
    Stable
    It is unfortunate. I switched to PE with the latest ROM because PE had the most regular updates. And now? DISCONTINUED. It's a shame. Very good ROM
    Have installed new PE12 rom. Here are my points:

1> Definitely, the speed difference can be felt. PE11 lags more than PE12.
    2> If recorder doesn't work for you, go to google app -> settings -> voice -> voice match -> enable it. This should make the recorder work.
    3> I dont use sim, so don't know the mobile network stability. However, wifi works well.
    4> Big UI change. If anyone love UI changes, please move on to PE12.
    5> Widevine L1 works in Netflix for 1080p playback.
    6> Main issue with google photos. Unlimited plan not available. While for PE11, it is. I hope this comes on with the update. If anyone knows how to do this manually, please put up a tutorial.

P.S. I dont game, so don't know the performance of PE12. However, its smoother and snappier (as compared to PE11), for which, I am happy. Just install a gcam, and your good to go.
    The last ROM came out on January 22nd, someone downloaded it at the time and has it on their PC. Would you be so kind to upload it to some server so we can download it? Please.

Sure, here you go:
    Awsome ROM, everything started working smoothly. But after two days it is lagging and stuttering, especially when scrolling (e.g., on google discover).
    Any suggestion?
    Using this ROM about 14 days and everything is working fine and scrolling is also smooth. Try to format data, flash the latest firmware and reflash the ROM.