[ROM][12][miatoll] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
PE is the best custom ROM I have ever used so far. Thanks for making it available for this phone. Currently I have joyeuse version of this phone and only thing could be better in this ROM is increasing minimum display brightness maybe. For daily usage I just can't set the auto brightness on expect that this ROM is pure perfection.
Did you encounter any battery drain or heat issues?
Thanks

mcastagnaa

Mar 23, 2008
Dublin
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Weird one. I typically had two solid days worth of battery life (as per a previous post of mine in this thread).
Since a couple of days ago I cannot have even one: the phone stopped sleeping.
Accubattery or the settings app do not help identifying the app responsible (after an update for sure).
Anyone had the same issue and better luck?

I reverted back to the latest MIUI 13.5 and It was perfect, everything is perfect as it should be. All the custom ROMs of Redmi Note 9 Pro is really becoming awful. I experienced in this custom ROM heating issues, battery drain, bad camera, low performance and lag (not smooth). With all respect to the developer, thanks for your work but the MIUI 13.5 is the best so far.

mcastagnaa

Mar 23, 2008
Dublin
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Weird one. I typically had two solid days worth of battery life (as per a previous post of mine in this thread).
Accubattery or the settings app do not help identifying the app responsible (after an update for sure).
I believe I found the culprit: SoundHound. I disabled that via Swift Backup and it is all back to the (fantastic) normal.

k2828

Aug 2, 2010
Anyone else experiencing random restarts and freezing with black screen? It's not while using the phone. Sometimes I want to unlock and the screen stays black. Sometimes I see that it restarted and asks me for the password. I think this mostly happens while driving back from work....maybe a cellular/hotspot bug?

Already did a factory reset via pe recovery.

cant connect to wifi with hidden ssid

Last edited:

Eakib

Mar 16, 2020
I reverted back to the latest MIUI 13.5 and It was perfect, everything is perfect as it should be. All the custom ROMs of Redmi Note 9 Pro is really becoming awful. I experienced in this custom ROM heating issues, battery drain, bad camera, low performance and lag (not smooth). With all respect to the developer, thanks for your work but the MIUI 13.5 is the best so far.
Where is MIUI 13.5?
SHARE LINK OF BOTH DOWNLOAD AND TELEGRAM

Yeah I've had exactly the same problem, the last few days the device is getting hot and loosing battery really quickly, thinking about ditching this ROM

That's right, he really doesn't respond to comments and questions, neither here in the forum, nor on telegram.
I feel slightly fooled, especially since quite a few cell phone models have already received PE and PE+ with the August patch, and the Miatoll series is still the status of July.

mcastagnaa

Mar 23, 2008
Dublin
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Yeah I've had exactly the same problem, the last few days the device is getting hot and loosing battery really quickly, thinking about ditching this ROM
In my case it had nothing to do with the ROM. Since I removed the offending app, everything is back to normal with more than two full days of battery life.
Let me add: I suspect the guy working on our ROM does it in his spare time (ie, not paid).
It is also true the 12p ROM has been downloaded ~7700 times, it is incredibly stable and doesn't need obvious maintenance. Complaining seems to me completely out of line.

k2828

Aug 2, 2010

the last version had restarts too.

am i the only one at this rom with random restarts? clean install. only using whatsapp and ebay kleinanzeigen. thats it...no addblocker no magisk or whatsoever....

mcastagnaa

Mar 23, 2008
Dublin
Redmi Note 9 Pro

the last version had restarts too.

am i the only one at this rom with random restarts? clean install. only using whatsapp and ebay kleinanzeigen. thats it...no addblocker no magisk or whatsoever....
Why would you use 11 when we have 12+?

In my case it had nothing to do with the ROM. Since I removed the offending app, everything is back to normal with more than two full days of battery life.
Let me add: I suspect the guy working on our ROM does it in his spare time (ie, not paid).
It is also true the 12p ROM has been downloaded ~7700 times, it is incredibly stable and doesn't need obvious maintenance. Complaining seems to me completely out of line.
He does a great a job compiling the ROM not going to lie.

k2828

Aug 2, 2010
Why would you use 11 when we have 12+?
im on the latest version 12. i have nothing installed beside a qr code scanner, ebay kleinanzeigen, gmail and whatsapp. im using the phone just for phone calls, reciving sms, whatsapp, kleinanzeigen and gmail. no root whatsoever....phone restarts. i just linked the 11 version of this rom because apperently alot of users where complaining about restarts....

Eakib

Mar 16, 2020
August build is quite good and sound quality in headphones are awesome, I'm using Pixel Experience Plus..
Can you please add full screen support for apps

mcastagnaa

Mar 23, 2008
Dublin
Redmi Note 9 Pro
im on the latest version 12. i have nothing installed beside a qr code scanner, ebay kleinanzeigen, gmail and whatsapp. im using the phone just for phone calls, reciving sms, whatsapp, kleinanzeigen and gmail. no root whatsoever....phone restarts. i just linked the 11 version of this rom because apperently alot of users where complaining about restarts....
Weird. Everything works great on my 12+ joyouse. Never had a restart that I had seen.

Top Liked Posts