[ROM][12][miatoll] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
What valuable information u need bro,
Now I'm flashing pixel experience rom only plus having heating issues and slow charging issue max is 2550
Well it's something, but obviusly u haven't read about how to report bugs.
Heating issue when? On idle, playing, or just browsing? I don't have any heating issue, on these sessions. Rapid charge works for me, but if your screen is on while charge it can be a heat and slow charge issue too.
It can be an app, it can be because u didn't do a clean flash, but we don't know anything about it because u don't tell how, and what u did, and when happens what happens. Taking logcat could be useful the developer too.

I'm on PE+ since the first + build, only bug I've found is the screencast and sometimes the videos doesn't start on instagram or face etc.
With latest build my idle drain is 0,38%/h - 1,3 %/h.

I'm not a developer but I know what information they need to fix problems if it's common

ralpheboyo

Nov 7, 2005
Planet Earth?
Redmi Note 9 Pro
for all grouped notifications ...I have to click on arrow to expand...then swipe each one individually. Is this normal behaviour or is there a way to swipe away group notifications?

When calling mobile numbers or landlines I don't hear the ringing tone when calling (headset/loudspeaker/normal) just silence and then it connects to call? How can I enable the ring tone when calling?

febianf

Mar 25, 2020
Well it's something, but obviusly u haven't read about how to report bugs.
Heating issue when? On idle, playing, or just browsing? I don't have any heating issue, on these sessions. Rapid charge works for me, but if your screen is on while charge it can be a heat and slow charge issue too.
It can be an app, it can be because u didn't do a clean flash, but we don't know anything about it because u don't tell how, and what u did, and when happens what happens. Taking logcat could be useful the developer too.

I'm on PE+ since the first + build, only bug I've found is the screencast and sometimes the videos doesn't start on instagram or face etc.
With latest build my idle drain is 0,38%/h - 1,3 %/h.

I'm not a developer but I know what information they need to fix problems if it's common
i do also have this issue. on joyeuse. videos do not play randomly. someone know how to fix it?

Zloinaopako

Aug 6, 2013
Vrbas
Hi guys, I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Miatoll, coming from stock ROM OTA updated to MIUI12.smth
to PE12+. I'm experiencing random lags on media, Instagram stories keep loading, Viber media videos also, and Facebook as well. What I did was a clean flash, using PixelExperience Recovery and the latest image from file 16062022.

Any advice on what to do to solve this problem? Rom is excellent and smooth but my daily driver becomes unusable with this bug I'm facing.

Marko055

Jun 2, 2014
Serbia
There is a bug with music playback over bluetooth. If I am connected to some bluetooth speaker and try to raise or reduce volume the music stops transmitting, however the song progress bar, or whatever just keeps counting seconds. I've noticed this bug on lineageos also.

lord_ares

Mar 31, 2016
Fine rom, battery seems pretty decent and ram too but I'm using on Curtana and can't make screen share work for some reason it gets stuck on connecting everytime I did a clean flash.

etmatrix

Jan 6, 2015
I installed the latest plus edition 20220708-2349, but I have an issue on my Redmi Note 9 Pro, headphone doesn't work, headphones bluetooth and loudspeakers works.
Is there a solution?

etmatrix

Jan 6, 2015
I installed the latest plus edition 20220708-2349, but I have an issue on my Redmi Note 9 Pro, headphone doesn't work, headphones bluetooth and loudspeakers works.
Is there a solution?
I don't know how, but is solved. I tested after I installed magisk, but audio on FM Radio doesn't work. I see RDS but no audio, so the device is working, audio routing is wrong. I can't find mixer file.

ruperxl89

Jul 25, 2014
great ROM, great developer work and committed updates, thank you very much. just make a request, could you set the minimum brightness to be a little higher? thanks

Kadir46

Jul 19, 2022
Hi, I've been using the rom for a few days. Overall very good but has some shortcomings. According to the first "MIUI 12.5", the brightness remains very pale. There is a slight dimming even at high brightness. Secondly, when you take a screenshot and switch the photo to the full screen (on the editing screen) from the small window at the bottom left, it does not zoom in on the photo. Third, this is a suggestion, the feature of answering or rejecting calls with the volume keys should be introduced. Like answering with volume up, rejecting with volume down. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks for everything, have a nice day.

Last edited:

juuasdf

Jul 24, 2022
hello, i have joyeuse and installed the latest build of PE+ (20220708), but nowhere i can find the notch option in settings, or fullscreen for apps ( i have checked in "app info" too). I think is important because in some apps the notch hide and i can't edit individually, and visually is unsettling for me.

otherwise, the rom is smooth and is good for me, if this isn't in the rom I kindly ask you if you can implement it in the next update. thanks!

crash4fun

Dec 4, 2010
OnePlus 5T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi there, I have a bit of an odd situation. My SIM card slot 2 does not work properly (unfortunately due to water damage). Everything else on the device works fine including SIM card slot 1.

My problem is that when using SIM card slot 1, there is a known issue where phone calls get stuck using speakerphone (the bottom speaker) only instead of the ear speaker at the top.

Does someone know of a way to fix the speakerphone issue on SIM card slot 1? Or is there a fix anticipated for this SIM slot? @dereference23 Thanks for all your hard work.

Edit: for curtana

Kadir46

Jul 19, 2022
Hello again, I encountered a problem. While using the Instagram application, the video stories do not load, it stays on the loading screen. The video loading problem is valid for reels. Some videos have sound, but the video is stuck. , Listede, Çeviri adlı pencere

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max [miatoll]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio (?)
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    FM radio (?)
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

With the latest update and security patch of February I get this error message when opening the phone app. I really don't want to do a hard reset. Anyone know of a work around fix?

View attachment 5852067
    Uninstall phone app updates by Google play, update and launch app
    Please follow Installation guide, this is important.
    Installed the latest 13+ and noticed that the QS panel many times dropped down when I made a phone call.
    I know that the proximity sensor is rubbish in this model, but I noticed this issue more times than in the stock MIUI...
    Anybody faced this issue?
    thx!
    Try pixel os.. it's based on pixel experience but has many of pixel experience's issues fixed. I haven't encountered this issue on pixelos.