• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Shinigami347

Jun 12, 2015
Manila
You can use a MicroSD with PE Recovery , i always install roms like that
Thank you for the reply! It has been a long time since i last flashed custom roms so please bear with me. Is this process correct?
1. Install recovery via fastboot
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Format
4. Install PE rom

I can't seem to make it work. I always get an error during the flashing stage.

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
LeEco Le 2
Redmi Note 10
Thank you for the reply! It has been a long time since i last flashed custom roms so please bear with me. Is this process correct?
1. Install recovery via fastboot
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Format
4. Install PE rom

I can't seem to make it work. I always get an error during the flashing stage.
Yes , the steps are correct... please tell me wich error do you get ... maybe i can help you

Yerikosh1ma

Sep 25, 2021
Hi! I have a problem with screen recording, namely with system sounds, they are not, there are sounds of only third-party applications, but not stock, tell me 1 have such a problem?

srtrifat

Jan 26, 2019
Bangladesh
Redmi Note 10
Pixel experience camera force stop problem auto back my camera show me camera stop id 5. How i can solve this problem??
2nd my camera screen so short

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-211532_Camera.png
    Screenshot_20211103-211532_Camera.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 99

Shinigami347

Jun 12, 2015
Manila
I'm here to help ... Yeah you need a SD Card installed on your device... i didn't tried with otg bcoz i don't have but , it should work too!
i tried it again and i got this error:

Error applying update: 29 (ErrorCode: :kDownloadOperationHash Mismatch)
E: Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

Btw, my device is redmi note 10 4gb/64gb version sunny

Last edited:

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
LeEco Le 2
Redmi Note 10
i tried it again and i got this error:

Error applying update: 29 (ErrorCode: :kDownloadOperationHash Mismatch)
E: Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

Btw, my device is redmi note 10 4gb/64gb version sunny
Try to Flash Stock MIUI with Mi Flash Tool and then , install PE Recovery and Flash ROM... i had this kind of issues and i fixed it with the process above

Rahul1115

Feb 25, 2019
This is the good rom with good battery life.
But the issu in this rom is as the rom name is 'pixel experience' but in this rom for the device 'redmi note 10 (mojito)' the device dose not have pixel exclusive features like Google photos with HDR and potrait slider and all this feature were there in dot os 5.1.3 but not in this rom.

spooknik

Apr 29, 2021
Hello, long time user of this ROM, working great for me. I'm trying to update using OTA.

I am currently on 11.0.2021.0715 and want to update to latest. I go to the updater and it downloads the new firmware and prompts me to install. It then crashes and nothing happens.

If i go back to the system updater, it needs to re-download the firmware again. Do i need to update the recovery image maybe?

Any ideas? :)

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Last time I updated over the air (OTA). I have current PE+. Everything went well. But I have not been successful in the past. It occurs to me that I had a "foreign" recovery installed in the past, i.e. other than PE, and that this could be the cause of the failed OTA update. I did not have a foreign recovery installed last time.

spooknik

Apr 29, 2021
Last time I updated over the air (OTA). I have current PE+. Everything went well. But I have not been successful in the past. It occurs to me that I had a "foreign" recovery installed in the past, i.e. other than PE, and that this could be the cause of the failed OTA update. I did not have a foreign recovery installed last time.

I don't know why but I restarted my phone and the OTA updater worked again.

MIC's NOT WORKING!!!

Hi, I'm using mojito with PE+ and realised that the microphone is not working with certain apps.
Like Recorder, Google Assistant.....

But it's working fine when I make calls or record video. So, definitely not a hardware problem.

Someone please help me.

Xeyoval

Sep 18, 2021
Hi, recently my phone has started "freezing" when I unlock the screen with my pin from time to time. The screen goes black and everything freezes. I have to force reboot the phone by pressing the power button. It doesn't happen very often, but happened about three times in the past week so it's quite annoying.

Any idea what this might be related to? The issue only started appearing a few days ago. I didn't do any particular modifications on the phone apart from updating apps on Playstore. I am on PE latest build with Redmi Note 10.

akoaypinoy

Aug 1, 2021
Hi, recently my phone has started "freezing" when I unlock the screen with my pin from time to time. The screen goes black and everything freezes. I have to force reboot the phone by pressing the power button. It doesn't happen very often, but happened about three times in the past week so it's quite annoying.

Any idea what this might be related to? The issue only started appearing a few days ago. I didn't do any particular modifications on the phone apart from updating apps on Playstore. I am on PE latest build with Redmi Note 10.
Just wipe again and clean format. Then reflash the pe+ , may I suggest also install latest firmware

Top Liked Posts

As I understand TWRP does not work as they used to work and it is not possible to root ROM by flashing magisk image from TWRP. Is there any tutorial how to flash PE and rooted it?
    just flash magisk zip i'm doing it all the time
    MIUI global stable is the most stable one
    Stable , but laggy as hell
    Okay, the first big and the most annoying one in pe 12, whenever I connect my headsets (be it wired or Bluetooth)to my phone the phone screen turns black and it becomes unresponsive, the Google assistant still works tho. And I can't use my phone until I reboot or disconnect my headset and this is a real issue because now I can't use my headsets and have to move to a different rom. I hope the developers fix this so that I can move back to pe.
    Which ROM is most stable for redmi note 10? Which ROM would u suggest?
    there is anything preventing from trying roms yourself?? people need to learn to make their own opinion and stop asking for roms recommendations... every person has different likes...

In the case of "most stable"
    ROMs with zero or less customization are always the most stable ones. (Pixel Experience , LineageOS)
    From my experience with Pixel Experience Plus you can flash without worry. Always follow the ROM developer's instructions.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (25/09/21):

Changelog:
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Added stock permission for hwcomposer service
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Switched to multihal sensor service hal to 2.1
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled Codec2 input surface
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Fixed props crashes in logs
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Fixed SDM and ultrasound_extn crashes
    • Fixed whatsapp mic delay or crashes
    • Improved overall system performance
    • Mic issue is fixed other variant
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Update (22/9/21):

Changelog:
    • Bring back full stack of audio ACDB
    • Update blobs from V12.5.3.0.RKGMIXM
    • Added main display cutout overlays
    • Fixed dimens values for display cutout
    • Updated brightness overlay configs
    • Added camera cutout ring like memeui
    • Removed virtual framebuffer cmdline
    • Labeled some more wakeup nodes
    • Switched to aosp WiFi Display