Development [ROM][14][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

djohn9744

Oct 1, 2017
Redmi Note 10
so i flashed pe+ and the ambient display keeps blinking continuously and turning off
can someone help me with this problem

- I'm facing the same issue on PE (non plus)

- This is the second day when I wake up the UI is stuck, I've restart, I can dig deep please do let guide me how can I provide logs and help resolve the issue.

- Can we have some configuration to get rid of button to hide keyboard?

And thanks everyone for putting effort in making such an amazon ROM, MIUI 13 was so slow to work with, and now it flies

Last edited:

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
- I'm facing the same issue on PE (non plus)

- This is the second day when I wake up the UI is stuck, I've restart, I can dig deep please do let guide me how can I provide logs and help resolve the issue.

- Can we have some configuration to get rid of button to hide keyboard?
I don't have any experience reporting bugs on android, just bug reporting in general, but I can link you these:

Reactions: djohn9744

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Update(15/04/2022):

• April security patch
• Fixed charging animation not appearing
• Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
• Updated translations
• Others fixes
PE 12 +
CPU core frequency is not optimally controlled.
Powerful cores 7 and 8 operate even without load at a maximum frequency of 2200GHz.
They only reduce the frequency when overheating. High overheating does not occur.
However, such behaviour must cause increased battery consumption.
If the phone is not under load, the cores should reduce the frequency to a minimum.

Reactions: ayeshbiswal

djohn9744

Oct 1, 2017
Redmi Note 10
PE 12 +
Powerful cores 7 and 8 operate even without load at a maximum frequency of 2200GHz.
They only reduce the frequency when overheating. High overheating does not occur.
If the phone is not under load, the cores should reduce the frequency to a minimum.
same is the case for PE

rscm

Nov 1, 2017
Redmi Note 10
PE 12 +
which app did you use to verify that? I just checked cpu-z in PE12 and both are idling on 652Mhz

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
which app did you use to verify that? I just checked cpu-z in PE12 and both are idling on 652Mhz
I was already using 3C on the PE+ version of Android 11. There it initially showed unlimited overheating and led to a rom modification. I have now switched to Android 12 and 3C shows me correct CPU management 1-6, but 7 and 8 are running at full power. Under load, when overheating then its performance is reduced but still to the maximum possible. The only thing I can't completely rule out is being affected by the previous version of PE+. I installed according to the developer's instructions on the PE website, but it may not be the ideal procedure.

In the first day of use, I can see that the battery life has dropped significantly. The device has high battery consumption even in standby mode.

Nik00laus

Aug 1, 2021
I was already using 3C on the PE+ version of Android 11. There it initially showed unlimited overheating and led to a rom modification. I have now switched to Android 12 and 3C shows me correct CPU management 1-6, but 7 and 8 are running at full power. Under load, when overheating then its performance is reduced but still to the maximum possible. The only thing I can't completely rule out is being affected by the previous version of PE+. I installed according to the developer's instructions on the PE website, but it may not be the ideal procedure.

In the first day of use, I can see that the battery life has dropped significantly. The device has high battery consumption even in standby mode.
Which firmware do you use ? Personnaly I don't have this problem with 13.0.4 EEA firmware on PE12+

Reactions: StaryMuz

rscm

Nov 1, 2017
Redmi Note 10

just installed 3C AIO Toolbox (never tried it before) and the same figures... idling at 652Mhz

spantktm

Sep 5, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Using latest PE+ build... Before this i was on MIUI 13...Native video calling was working fine with my jio sim.

But after PE+ native video call connects but both the parties are not able to see video feed of each other. Although our pwn feed is visible in lower bottom.

Checked permissions of phone, contact and camera app... Everything looks fine there.

Any solution?

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
RAM Management and Battery Life needs to be improved!!
It can't handle just 2 apps (Chrome and Music Player) even meme ui has better ram management

Battery life is terrible with a light usage no gaming at all :(
I agree with RAM management, with battery life not so much. I was able to get 3-4 days with MIUI and so can I with PE. Would you say PixelOS is better in this regard?

Ehsan.22

Sep 13, 2021
I agree with RAM management, with battery life not so much. I was able to get 3-4 days with MIUI and so can I with PE. Would you say PixelOS is better in this regard?
PixelOS has overheating issues and PE+ is good for me. It is better to test some ROMs by yourself and choice one of them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (25/09/21):

Changelog:
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Added stock permission for hwcomposer service
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Switched to multihal sensor service hal to 2.1
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled Codec2 input surface
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Fixed props crashes in logs
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Fixed SDM and ultrasound_extn crashes
    • Fixed whatsapp mic delay or crashes
    • Improved overall system performance
    • Mic issue is fixed other variant
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    Changelog:
    • Tuned vibration patterns values
    • Updated brightness overlays from sunfish
    • Added some library in pinner service list
    • Switched to OSS CAF kernel
    • Fixed device model props
    • Fixed low brightness
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D