Development [ROM][14][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

thesinan

May 24, 2016
For v202 nothing extra is needed
photo quality very similar gcam i'm suprise but 4k video rec still doesn't work.

i found why wide angle doesn't work. module id diffent i guess. in the gcam witchaya i select 3 module but i switch 5 module and i noticed wide angle id is diffent (id4). now wide angle open also anx cam. wierd o.0

Kyrinyel

Guys... is the ram clearing up fast a part of the of the new update? Does anybody else have this problem? Or is this a firmware thing in case I have to revert to stock before updating?
EDIT: here's a screen recording for this new RAM management. Looks like all apps are refreshing on reopening which did not happen in August Build. Free RAM still over 1000 MB. Just to note, my redmi 3S with 3 GBs of RAM (also running PX) was able to hold all 7 same apps without refreshing on reopening, on top of that, all apps except core core apps like Files were stably suspended for 20 minutes with screen turned off.
UPDATE: flashed stock firmware and clean flashed pixel Exp again to encounter the same aggressive RAM management. Leaving Pixel Experience for now.

Attachments

• screen-20210929-200250.mp4
    64.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

akoaypinoy

Aug 1, 2021
Guys... is the ram clearing up fast a part of the of the new update? Does anybody else have this problem? Or is this a firmware thing in case I have to revert to stock before updating?
EDIT: here's a screen recording for this new RAM management. Looks like all apps are refreshing on reopening which did not happen in August Build. Free RAM still over 1000 MB. Just to note, my redmi 3S with 3 GBs of RAM (also running PX) was able to hold all 7 same apps without refreshing on reopening, on top of that, all apps except core core apps like Files were stably suspended for 20 minutes with screen turned off.
UPDATE: flashed stock firmware and clean flashed pixel Exp again to encounter the same aggressive RAM management. Leaving Pixel Experience for now.
Your ram is 4gb? Right

amandal1810

Jan 22, 2016
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Question:
I'm planning to buy the redmi note 10 for my dad. I'll be installing Pixel experience on it. But I recently discovered that this device uses a virtual proximity sensor instead of a hardware proximity sensor. Can anyone here confirm how's the experience with it when using the pixel experience rom? Is there any accidental phone activations when the device is in pocket? Is there a pocket mode available on PE rom? I know MIUI has a pocket mode.
The question is basically relevant for any device using a virtual proximity sensor.
Any help appreciated. TIA.

Coff33Singh

Dec 21, 2016
Redmi Note 10
Question:
I'm planning to buy the redmi note 10 for my dad. I'll be installing Pixel experience on it. But I recently discovered that this device uses a virtual proximity sensor instead of a hardware proximity sensor. Can anyone here confirm how's the experience with it when using the pixel experience rom? Is there any accidental phone activations when the device is in pocket? Is there a pocket mode available on PE rom? I know MIUI has a pocket mode.
The question is basically relevant for any device using a virtual proximity sensor.
Any help appreciated. TIA.
Never the phone was activated in the pocket.

The sensor does okay job, sometimes it won't detect the face close to itself and won't turn off the screen during the call, so just pull it away and bring closer and voila! It will turn off the screen. But this also happens once in like 30 calls. I guess, it also takes in what you were previously doing and what was the rotation value as well. Haven't been able to figure it out yet.

I'd say, go for it. Haven't been disappointed a tiny bit with this device.

amandal1810

Jan 22, 2016
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Never the phone was activated in the pocket.

The sensor does okay job, sometimes it won't detect the face close to itself and won't turn off the screen during the call, so just pull it away and bring closer and voila! It will turn off the screen. But this also happens once in like 30 calls. I guess, it also takes in what you were previously doing and what was the rotation value as well. Haven't been able to figure it out yet.

I'd say, go for it. Haven't been disappointed a tiny bit with this device.
Thank you so much for this valuable info! I spent hours looking for info around this especially in the context of Pixel Experience ROM. The only alternative option is the Moto G40 Fusion but it does not have a magnetometer (so no compass apps) for some unfathomable reason. I think i'll go for the Redmi Note 10. Thanks again! :)

Reactions: Coff33Singh

Shrihari007

Apr 17, 2012
Finally installed the rom after long wait. Everything works really good. Thanks to developer. Here are some minor issues I'm facing

1. Bluetooth ear phone on third party apps has too low voice. (Mic issues)
2. Brightness auto adjustment does not work fine. It's always too low or too bright
3. Scrolling sometimes does not work smoothly.
4. Apps in background are cleared very frequently.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (25/09/21):

Changelog:
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Added stock permission for hwcomposer service
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Switched to multihal sensor service hal to 2.1
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled Codec2 input surface
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Fixed props crashes in logs
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Fixed SDM and ultrasound_extn crashes
    • Fixed whatsapp mic delay or crashes
    • Improved overall system performance
    • Mic issue is fixed other variant
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    Changelog:
    • Tuned vibration patterns values
    • Updated brightness overlays from sunfish
    • Added some library in pinner service list
    • Switched to OSS CAF kernel
    • Fixed device model props
    • Fixed low brightness
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D