Search This thread

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G [monet]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Our Telegram Device Group
Our Telegram Device Release Channel

Last edited:

AndryHTC

Sep 13, 2012
Fingerprints does not work with turned off screen and ambient display.

But with turned on screen, most of the time fingerprints worked for the First 8 hours, then no more. I thought I've registered them less precisely than needed so I deleted the old ones and tried to re-add them, but the procedure does not progress after the First step.

So definetly, there's something wrong, could the sensor suddendly died or could be a bug if someone else experienced It

Thank you

Tails

Feb 17, 2019
Udine

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G [monet]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Our Telegram Device Group
Our Telegram Device Release Channel

Face unlock isn't there, even tough it's indicated that it works.

Reactions: AndryHTC

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
Fingerprints does not work with turned off screen and ambient display.

But with turned on screen, most of the time fingerprints worked for the First 8 hours, then no more. I thought I've registered them less precisely than needed so I deleted the old ones and tried to re-add them, but the procedure does not progress after the First step.

So definetly, there's something wrong, could the sensor suddendly died or could be a bug if someone else experienced It

Thank you
If you experience problems while trying to register fingerprints do the following:

1. Start the enrollment
2. Before you press your finger on the screen, plug in the charger.
3. Now press your finger on the screen until it fails to progress any further anymore.
4. Plug in the charger again.
5. Repeat until registered.

This is entirely Google's fault, and this is the only known "workaround" for now.

Regarding FoD with screen turned off and ambient display:
Screen off FoD was never and will likely never be supported on any custom ROM for this device, but let's see what the future brings.
FoD from Ambient display is currently a little bit buggy, I experience issues with it too.

Pjautuvas

Jul 10, 2012
Is anybody else unable to add their fingerprint? When adding, it usually recognizes the first touch but then demands to hold my finger longer. Fingerprint adding works perfectly with other ROMs. Is this a safety net related issue? The device passes safety net and banking works perfectly though.
Screenshot_20220123-130711_Settings.png

Burak2207

Jan 27, 2016
Is anybody else unable to add their fingerprint? When adding, it usually recognizes the first touch but then demands to hold my finger longer. Fingerprint adding works perfectly with other ROMs. Is this a safety net related issue? The device passes safety net and banking works perfectly though.
View attachment 5516231

It's a common bug in android 12.
If you connect your charger before putting your finger
in it will be done. Sometimes you may need to reconnect each time.

• Love
Reactions: Pjautuvas

Pjautuvas

Jul 10, 2012
Now that was a ridiculous process but my fingerprints work. Thanks!

Last edited:

MetallicGR

Feb 12, 2016
Thanks devs, this is gold.

Now a fun question if you know: I am using RQ3A.211001.001
PixelExperience_Plus_monet-11.0-20211019-0127-UNOFFICIAL

Can I dirty flash this ROM or do I need to wipe and format my data, flash firmware, and then this Android 12 ROM?

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
Thanks devs, this is gold.

Now a fun question if you know: I am using RQ3A.211001.001
PixelExperience_Plus_monet-11.0-20211019-0127-UNOFFICIAL

Can I dirty flash this ROM or do I need to wipe and format my data, flash firmware, and then this Android 12 ROM?
No you can't dirty flash. You need to wipe and format data, flash the required firmware and then PE12.

Reactions: MetallicGR

stefan_nl

Oct 4, 2007
Very happy with this ROM - did a clean install based on first 12.5.5, install Pixel recovery and then the ROM. Especially since Jan update I think it runs smooth and bugfree...
... except for one issue: I seem to have lost incoming caller ID when 4G calling is enabled. On stock it is working just fine.

Any ideas?

ritobahena16

Feb 7, 2022

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience para Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G [monet]

¿Qué es esto?
PixelExperience es una ROM basada en AOSP, con aplicaciones de Google incluidas y todas las ventajas de Pixel (lanzador, fondos de pantalla, íconos, fuentes, animación de arranque)

Nuestra misión es ofrecer la máxima estabilidad y seguridad posible, junto con características esenciales y útiles para el correcto funcionamiento del dispositivo.

Basado en Android 12

¿Qué está funcionando?
Wifi
RIL
Datos móviles
GPS
Cámara
Linterna
videocámara
Bluetooth
Radio FM
Lector de huellas dactilares
NFC
Luces
Sonido/vibración

Problemas conocidos
Nada aún
Dígame usted

NO FLASHEAR GAPPS, YA ESTÁN INCLUIDOS
Descargar desde el sitio web de PixelExperience

Donar
¿Te gustó mi trabajo? Dame una cerveza

Traducción
Ayuda con la traducción del proyecto

Manténganse al tanto
Nuestro canal de Telegram
Nuestro blog
Nuestro grupo de dispositivos de Telegram
Nuestro canal de lanzamiento de dispositivos de Telegram

Hello, I have tried the ROM and it works great, only that the fast load is slower than the stock ROM, is there a solution?

nocturnosteve

Apr 3, 2021
Hello!
Im currently in ArrowOS but im gonna switch to your ROM, since theyve discontinued development for my device, and ive no android 12.

I wonder: can i directly flash the ROM via twrp recovery, just clean wipe and then install? or do i need to use something else, or have a specific firmware? (I dont think i need a specific firmware since im already on a custom rom, but ive no idea)

So... what would be the installation procedure coming from another custom rom?

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts