Here are my thoughts -

- it's a fantastic ROM overall
- battery backup is excellent
- it's smooth through animations and transitions
- no lag
- no stutters when locking the screen
- FOD works well

A few problems:
- the screen turns dim and bright alternatively in the settings app, i solved this by forcing 90hz always on
- gcam crashes, I've tried both greatness and wichaya
- NFC tap to pay doesn't work
- haptics are softer than other A12 ROMs
- also the alert slider UI is missing
- can't set the ringtone and notification sounds

If you don't take these minor bugs/ missing features into consideration, this rom is very good - fast, responsive and has a great battery life

I'll continue to use this and hope it gets an update with a fix 👍🏼

Reactions: cid1001
Jan 17, 2022
Okay, I've been using this for a few days now
Here are my thoughts -

- it's a fantastic ROM overall
- battery backup is excellent
- it's smooth through animations and transitions
- no lag
- no stutters when locking the screen
- FOD works well

A few problems:
- the screen turns dim and bright alternatively in the settings app, i solved this by forcing 90hz always on
- gcam crashes, I've tried both greatness and wichaya
- NFC tap to pay doesn't work
- haptics are softer than other A12 ROMs
- also the alert slider UI is missing
- can't set the ringtone and notification sounds

If you don't take these minor bugs/ missing features into consideration, this rom is very good - fast, responsive and has a great battery life

I'll continue to use this and hope it gets an update with a fix 👍🏼
nfc i cant fix because it must be fixed by oneplus and i will try to add alertslider ui and haptics , the gcam use bsg version its working fine and the screen turn issue next time wen u face it take a screenrecord and logs and share

Reactions: Dantespalette

irfanalam1234

Oct 29, 2014
OnePlus Nord
No offense to the developer but I found some issues with this rom.

1. Sometimes when I press the recents button on navbar, it doesn't show the app in the middle of the screen.

2. VoWiFi calling is not working, I enabled it in settings, restarted the phone as well, it never worked. I've got less network in my locality so wifi calling is a must-have.

3. UI lags frequently when switching between the apps and while opening quick-settings.

I'm not criticizing anyone here, I've only shared my experience of using this rom.

Thanks for this rom and your hardwork.

Jan 17, 2022
No offense to the developer but I found some issues with this rom.

1. Sometimes when I press the recents button on navbar, it doesn't show the app in the middle of the screen.

2. VoWiFi calling is not working, I enabled it in settings, restarted the phone as well, it never worked. I've got less network in my locality so wifi calling is a must-have.

3. UI lags frequently when switching between the apps and while opening quick-settings.

I'm not criticizing anyone here, I've only shared my experience of using this rom.

Thanks for this rom and your hardwork.
all fixed will post soon
join here for support and reporting bugs : https://t.me/octaviosnord

Last edited:
Reactions: irfanalam1234

JoeKker2712

Nov 13, 2016
Great rom so far! Really smooth and a lot of awesome customization.
But I'm having an issue I can't resolve. For whatever reason I can't download any files from the cloud (Google Fotos, One Drive etc.). Whenever I try it nothing happens and after a few minutes a failed download notification appears and the file or picture is nowhere to be found on the device. I have granted all the necessary permissions to access the device's storage. When I check the app permissions there is also a android.permission-group.UNDEFINED entry. Could that be responsible?
Hope someone can help.

Jan 17, 2022
Great rom so far! Really smooth and a lot of awesome customization.
But I'm having an issue I can't resolve. For whatever reason I can't download any files from the cloud (Google Fotos, One Drive etc.). Whenever I try it nothing happens and after a few minutes a failed download notification appears and the file or picture is nowhere to be found on the device. I have granted all the necessary permissions to access the device's storage. When I check the app permissions there is also a android.permission-group.UNDEFINED entry. Could that be responsible?
Hope someone can help.
Google photos error is like "device hot cant backup" is this the error u facing

JoeKker2712

Nov 13, 2016
Google photos error is like "device hot cant backup" is this the error u facing
No when I try to download pictures via Google Fotos there is no notification at all. One Drive is returning 'Dowload unsuccessful' after 5min or so. There is no download in progress notification bevor this message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-154708.png
    Screenshot_20220222-154708.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 36
Jan 17, 2022
No when I try to download pictures via Google Fotos there is no notification at all. One Drive is returning 'Dowload unsuccessful' after 5min or so. There is no download in progress notification bevor this message.
The fix for fixed all download issue with Drive, Google Photos, Sounds Picker is ez
Go to
Applications / Display System Apps / Download Manager
Then enable Network permission

Enjoy !

Top Liked Posts