Code: fastboot reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot recovery
- Reboot to recovery (command above)
- Format data if coming from different ROM
- ADB sideload zip file in recovery
- Reboot

Hello, its my first time at XDA :)
I love this ROM for the 8T. The ArrowOS, for me is perfect, very Simple, great base, to customize after...

But the main reason for this post os that I want to report one bug at my device.

The fingerprint, is not working, i already experiment with other ROMs, and its working, on the ArrowOS, its not working for me.. Anybody with the same problem?

Thanks in advance...

exthomeboy

Apr 13, 2015
Hello, its my first time at XDA :)
I love this ROM for the 8T. The ArrowOS, for me is perfect, very Simple, great base, to customize after...

But the main reason for this post os that I want to report one bug at my device.

The fingerprint, is not working, i already experiment with other ROMs, and its working, on the ArrowOS, its not working for me.. Anybody with the same problem?

Thanks in advance...
I have no problems with the finger sensor, but I also have the kb2003. The only problem is that the notification tone sounds through the ear speaker when calling. it can almost be painful.

Reactions: randreoliveira
I have the KB2000 Chinese Version, Its strange, i flashed 2 times the rom, in case of any error, but nothing...
with Android 12, i before ArowOs, flashed with beta of the Oxygen Os, North America Version, and all worked...
its a shame with ArrowOs, but i like a lot, the rom...and i will search for a resolution..
Problem Solved, After flash the ROM reboot to Recovery and flash the file in the following Post...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/firmware-oneplus-8t-kebab-ddr0-ddr1-release-updated.4299231/

Reactions: exthomeboy

Top Liked Posts