[EOL][ROM][12][OFFICIAL] crDroid 8.12

Search This thread

93starletgt

Aug 5, 2007
Well, the latest Magisk 25.1 breaks audio for me. Had to format data and reinstall everything. Everything with Magisk 25 works well.

How can I get rid of that taskbar at the bottom? No option for that anywhere on the ROM. Enabling gestures doesn't get rid of it. Hiding navigation bar on CrDroid settings doesn't hide it either. Any tips?

Thanks!

aserraric

Mar 30, 2011
How can I get rid of that taskbar at the bottom? No option for that anywhere on the ROM. Enabling gestures doesn't get rid of it. Hiding navigation bar on CrDroid settings doesn't hide it either. Any tips?
It's a líttle hard to find, because it is in the launcher options: Long press on an empty spot on the home screen. In the popup, select "Settings" and go to "Miscellaneous".

Ravel7774

Nov 3, 2018
Well, the latest Magisk 25.1 breaks audio for me. Had to format data and reinstall everything. Everything with Magisk 25 works well.

Thanks!
Long press on an empty area of the bar

carlos_online

Aug 18, 2011
Hi, I am using this same ROM but the version of Android 10 LuisROM cr6.13.
What do I need to do to upgrade to this version?
Can I just flash it over the version that I have?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Mierulakem

Aug 28, 2017
Terengganu
Just installed it and it works fine!
Didn't encounter any bugs yet. I installed nikgapps core and magisk v 24.1
Installed Shamiko to pass SafetyNet
Hey, can i ask something. Already installed 8.6 CrDroid on my T725 LTE, but until now i cant find any suitable Gapps for my tab. Flame, Nik also same, when done booting, google play crash noti pop up, so early warning 🙄. Any suggestion ?

khallaghan

Mar 21, 2018
I tried installing this rom, but every time I get redirected to recovery. I was previously on Lineage 19.1. Is there anything I might be doing wrong ?

I formatted Data, now it boots. But I've been on the logo for about 10-15 minutes now. I'll still wait and update if I get anything new.
Hi, for what I see seems a TWRP problem. Got the same issues with previous version of crDroid. Eg: make a nandroid backup, go into TWRP e try to restore... it result in TWRP bootloop. The only way to resolve (so far) is to wipe data. No way to restore a previous nandroid backup.

khallaghan

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, for what I see seems a TWRP problem. Got the same issues with previous version of crDroid. Eg: make a nandroid backup, go into TWRP e try to restore... it result in TWRP bootloop. The only way to resolve (so far) is to wipe data. No way to restore a previous nandroid backup.
Looks like it was Gapps. I was using flame, then I tried Nikgapps and it worked

Reactions: Marko Indaco

louvass

Sep 24, 2010
I have a question, but first I must say I've been flashing your Roms on different devices for years. Your Roms always have complete customizations and run well, so thank you for all your dedication and work to bring us these improvements over stock. My question is there a way to completely remove the Nav bar at the bottom. I did remove it but it keeps showing up in apps blocking things at the bottom of the screen cutting off icons and links. Again thank you! Oh and is there a way for the clock, status and battery to show on to right like in stock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    USER BUILD
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.1/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    1. Flash ROM via TWRP
    2. Flash gapps (optional)
    3. Format data
    More detailed instructions HERE (just flash crDroid zip instead of LineageOS)

Update installation:
    1. Reboot to recovery
    2. Flash ROM

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Device tree: device tree WIFI | device tree LTE
    Common device tree: common device tree url
    Kernel: kernel url
    Vendor: vendor url

Download:
    WIFI | LTE

Known issues:
    • Internal storage cannot be decrypted by recovery

Credits:

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Galaxy Tab S5e Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    Changelog

crDroid Blog

• crDroid 8.12
    • Boot animation fixed

• crDroid 8.11
    • crDroid 8.10
    • Smart charging
    • crDroid 8.10
    • Merged latest CAF tag to kernel
    • Safetynet fixed
    • crDroid 8.7
    • crDroid 8.6
    • New Game Space
    • crDroid 8.5
    • Taskbar can be disabled in crDroid launcher settings
    • crDroid 8.4
    WARNING: GAPPS NEED TO BE REFLASHED. DIRTY FLASH WORKS, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A BACKUP JUST IN CASE.
    • crDroid 8.3
    • 12L update
    • crDroid 8.2
    • Official status
    • Initial build
    crDroid 8 support is dropped.
    You can upgrade to crDroid 9 here:
    https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-13-official-crdroid-9-1.4541563/
    New build is up.
    WARNING: GAPPS NEED TO BE REFLASHED. DIRTY FLASH WORKS, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A BACKUP JUST IN CASE.

• crDroid 8.3
    • 12L update
    The new crDroid 8.2 Official is very nice indeed.

I had been using the @LuK1337 Lineage 19.0 and it is good too, but this one has nicer theming, while still retaining the solid Lineage base.

I use an SD card to hold the ROMs and stuff to avoid the Android 12 /data badness in TWRP, and it all works just fine.

Also ... I dirty flashed over Lineage 19.0 and it worked fine after going into the settings and getting the navigation buttons back. Obviously a clean install might have been needed, but luckily it was not.

crDroid 8.2
    Flame Gapps basic
    Magisk 24.1

MagiskHide Props Config 6.1.2-v137
    Systemless Hosts
    Universal SafetyNet Fix v2.2.1

AdAway 5.11.0
    Youtube Vanced 16.29.39

Play Store says "Device is certified" and YASNAC gives 2 thumbs up.

Obviously we will all like to see a new TWRP with Android 12 support, but it is not vital, as you can sideload or use an SD card (which you should anyways, for backup).

Denisovich Index of Goodness: 97%