Clean flash even if I am already in Evolution X? I have 6.3. I ask 'cause CrDroid asked for a clean install even if you came from CrDroid every now and then.New Update available!
Build date: 26/05/2022
• Bumped to 6.4
• May Security Patch
• Switch to New GameSpace
• Switch to AOSP Network stack
• Switch to previous Audio ACDB configs
• Import powerstats from coral
• Import powerstats util from coral
• Import power-libperfmgr from Google
• Import rebalance_interrupts from Google
• Add Mi Sound scenes
• Add LiveDisplay support
• Upstream Kernel to 4.14.281
• Update AOSP Clang to 14.0.7
• Full Changelog
CLEAN FLASH RECOMMENDED!
Download Link: evolution_vayu-ota-sp2a.220505.002-05261642.zip
No, I did it with the last version before this one. Just flash the firmware, flash the ROM and lastly the decrypt if you want it decrypted. Basically it's just what they call a dirty flash.
Just read our guides. Everything is fine with clean flash or dirty flash. Just follow what u did before. If you Encrypted user, u don't need any DFE, if you are Decrypted u need DFE every flashing ROMs.
Good day,Hi, great ROM as always.
Still encountered some bugs:
1. The video glitch still persists in Instagram videos.
2. Some WiFi signin crashes the CaptivePortal Login so I can't sign in on the wifi network.
1. Can't find "Press and hold power for torch" on the evolver settings. Has it been removed?
The video glitches I get are only on Instagram. Facebook reels and YouTube shorts are okay. Tiktok is fine too.Good day,
Video glitch problem still randomly occur, my device didn't get any greenish or black white video on Instagram story, Facebook video, Youtube Short or tiktok but some people have it. I've clean flash 5 times to check video glitches and still fine.
Using skia-gl magisk module (for rooted user) probably help, someone already tested and glitches gone.
Wifi sign in, is this public wifi or you sign in on your wifi?
I've tried setup my wifi and i have no problem with sign in problem.
You downloaded wrong file.Hello need some help. So I wanted to try arrow os rom and flashed it but didn't really like it and wanted to go back to evolution x rom but then i don't know what happened i suddenly can't flash any rom it just shows this error.
Flashing A/B zip to inactive slot: A
to flash additional zips, please reboot recovery to switch to the updated slot.
installing zip file '/sdcard/evolution_kebab-ota-sq1d.220205.004-03041323-unsigned.zip'
error installing zip file '/sdcard/evolution_kebab-ota-sq1d.220205.004-03041323-unsigned.zip'
i thought it was a problem with arrow os so i went back to stock rom reflashed twrp nerbassy then tried to flashed this again but it still shows the same errors. Anyone know any fix?
Just don't choose "Green Button"it seems like i downloaded the wrong file. sourceforge is really confusing. downloading new one, twrp didn't warn me about corrupted file till i installed orangefox *face palm*. been trying to fix this for over 3 hours now im losing my mind.
update: it was because i downloaded wrong file i hate you sourceforge.
This ROM is safe lol, you can try! if u like you can stay.Hi. One of my Gmail accounts is a work account, and when I try to add it, it asks me to encrypt the device. Is it safe to do that on this ROM? In my previous device, also on EVOX it would lead to a bootloop and the maintainer said I could not do it, but I'm not sure if that was device specific or not. Thanks!
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *