There won't be a gaming dashboard from google. But we might have a gaming mode soon
So I have Visible, but it seems my sim card, but I don't get it activated. I tried to create visible access point, but no luck. Thanks for your response.
Awesome update! Fixed a bunch of issues with NFC and AOD. Thanks for your hard work <3New update is up. You can download them from here:
Changes in KOSP sauce:
* Fixed fod being detected in notification shade after unlocking from ambient display.
* Added option to unlink ring and notification volume.
* Fixed some issues with app debugging.
* Disabled transition to lockscreen from ambient display when unlocking with fod.
* Vastly improved network traffic monitor.
* Added fullscreen gestures(hidden pill and keyboard space).
* Fixed certain app crashes (AXIS Bank for ex).
* Fixed front cam not working in gcam / signal.
* Dynamic fonts for lockscreen and quick settings.
* Updated lawnicons.
* Fixed lockscreen battery info toggle.
* Imported setup wizard from Pixel 6.
* Fixed unlimited Google photos backup.
* Fixed lawnchair search.
* Fixed live captions.
* Fixed app info page crash.
* Added some missing icons in wifi settings page.
* Disable ss vibration when toggle is off.
* Fix crash in app info page when play store is disabled
* Merged latest CAF tags.
* Updated Chinese translations.
Device side changes
* Improve fod and take care of a bunch of edge cases which made fod not work.
* Fix retry/close buttons not working on error open/close camera alert.
* Merge LA.UM.9.1.r1-11300-SMxxx0.0 treewide and for all wlan submodules
* Upstream to 4.14.256
Also i apologise for not being active here. I have been busy.
Have a great weekend
I'm using kosp since A11 and it's a very solid rom. But I got 2 random bugs with the latest update (28/11): dead screen (not turning on with tap on screen or using power button) and the high brighness mode sometimes kicks in even I set off. Just switched to Arrow since yesterday and not get 2 bugs above, but there's a known bug with the lag after reboot phone.
Thank you, that's exactly what I did to get it done.
1- unlocked bootloader.
/* * DISCLAIMER: Read this carefully * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */