[ROM][12][OFFICIAL] OctaviOS

Search This thread

fabiodifa

Apr 25, 2017
Is the last release affected by freezing? I need my phone as daily driver, and I must to be sure to not loose calls for my job!

ond96

Jun 30, 2016
Is it just me or the battery life is not that good? And auto brightness is changing the brightness quite often.

ond96

Jun 30, 2016
any idea what setting could be draining the battery the most? also, any chance for adding a button for hiding the keyboard just like in Cipher OS please? there was always a bar beneath the keyboard even with features
and the finger print reader is just excellent!

ond96

Jun 30, 2016
1641908587097.png
Something like that, a bar used to up even while using a gestures on Cipher OS with this single button to easily hide the keyboard. It is annoying, sometimes the back gestures triggers back instead of hiding keyboard. Actually, in some apps like snapchat it takes me to a different screen instead while doing to back gesture.

erikdrozina

Jan 12, 2021
erikdrozina.com
View attachment 5505717 Something like that, a bar used to up even while using a gestures on Cipher OS with this single button to easily hide the keyboard. It is annoying, sometimes the back gestures triggers back instead of hiding keyboard. Actually, in some apps like snapchat it takes me to a different screen instead while doing to back gesture.
if you mean the arrow in the left bottom corner that dismiss the keryboard is already there, you might disable full screen gestures

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3.4 version 2 is here!

New update is out: Download
    Installation Instruction: LINK

Changelog
    I am Sorry for the noob question: what is dfe???
    stands for disable force encryption, a zip needed to be flashed after the rom
    download it here https://t.me/erikdrozinadiscussions/2353
    @erikdrozina: in relation to the low volume issue in video recorded with camera, I've made some tests with octavios and arrow. After a clean installation, with both roms, the audio of video recorded (with every camera app) seems to be ok. When I reboot the phone, the audio becomes very low (almost inaudible): is there a way to fix this issue? Is it necessary to make some changes in the mixer_paths files? Idk if it is an Android12 related issue (with MIUI13 stable-Android11, the issue is not present with stock camera or gcam). Thanks in advance!
    just tried to take a video and talking and the audio is good and definitely not low.
    I tried with miuicamera btw on arrow 12.1
    just tried to take a video and talking and the audio is good and definitely not low.
    I tried with miuicamera btw on arrow 12.1
    I don't konw why, but I had the issue I described in my previous message. I have just solved it by modifing the file mixer_paths_overlay_static.xml: I changed the value of the ADC3_Volume and ADC1_Volume (of camcorder_dmic path) from 6 to 20 and now everithing is ok. Now your ROM is really perfect!
    I don't konw why, but I had the issue I described in my previous message. I have just solved it by modifing the file mixer_paths_overlay_static.xml: I changed the value of the ADC3_Volume and ADC1_Volume (of camcorder_dmic path) from 6 to 20 and now everithing is ok. Now your ROM is really perfect!
    Nice, thanks for letting me know about it. However I didnt hear any other report about this particular issue but I'll keed in mind :)
    About.png

OctaviOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. OctaviOS is a reborn of pie based PearlOS.

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Download and flash this TWRP (It has the /cust to /product patch) LINK
    - Into the recovery wipe Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Data, Product and Vendor
    (Optional) After this format data and reboot to recovery
    - Download the rom and flash it
    - (Optional) Flash Nikgapps
    - (Suggested) Flash Magisk after the first reboot
    - Reboot to system

Note:
    - If you are facing bootloop after the last reboot format data before booting into system
    - If you are coming from Android 10 flash MIUI with Android 11 before starting

DOWNLOAD

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM
    -Fluid OS
    -Others, I forgot to mention

Source.png

OctaviOS Source

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

OctaviOS for Xiaomi Mi Note 10/Pro
    Device: Tucana
    Maintainer: Erikdrozina
    Build Type: Official

Device Tree
    Kernel Source

ROM OS Version: 12.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.255
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be at least 12.5.4
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information