Development [ROM][12][OnePlus 9 Pro] riceDroid [AOSP]

Search This thread

darkness4every1

Feb 13, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
It does have Amoled black. It's just in the Dark Mode settings.
I know it has amoled black I mean that the top part of the quick settings (when opened) is not turning black, everything else goes black.
I'm no longer on rice but this is the part that didn't get black.
1.png

vsinha71

Nov 27, 2008
HTC 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
its been few days.. kindly give feedback about the rom? u still on it? and hows the bb?
Still on it. Battery life is good and could get about 6hrs SOT. Since I use lot of gapps and am a heavy user it worked fine from that perspective, better than other roms comparable to project Arcana, the two I use as my daily drivers in my two phones. Charging speed is the best in this rom. Other than this the rom is blazing fast and feels snappy. So if u need a rom closest to vanilla build with inbuilt gapps this is the one. For starters the Google setup wizard is also not a part of the rom. Did not encounter any hanging or foreclosures. Customisation are by far the most available in any rom ....based on crdroid but more features.
Cheers

Last edited:

darkness4every1

Feb 13, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Still on it. Battery life is good and could get about 6hrs SOT. Since I use lot of gapps and am a heavy user it worked fine from that perspective, better than other roms comparable to project Arcana, the two I use as my daily drivers in my two phones. Charging speed is the best in this rom. Other than this the rom is blazing fast and feels snappy. So if u need a rom closest to vanilla build with inbuilt gapps this is the one. For starters the Google setup wizard is also not a part of the rom. Did not encounter any hanging or foreclosures. Customisation are by far the most available in any rom ....based on crdroid but more features.
Cheers
You people get 6h sot?? Max I could get was 3h since I bought the phone on any rom... and I usually charge twice a day.
Should I send the phone for a battery replacement?

Android33

Mar 14, 2014
I have the rom installed curious what the lemonadep ota file is for that was in the folder with the ricerom zip do I need to flash it also to get OTA updates?

Rendef

Sep 15, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hello, Guys! I have some questions:
1. Does this ROM support OTA Updates?
2. Does this ROM support Pixel Launcher?
Want to reinstall to this ROM or LineAgeOS from Pixel Extended. I suspect that PE doesn't support anymore

So, I've used this ROM (Gapps on LE2120 CN) for the past 7 days and I'll show you my pros and cons.

Pros:
-ultra smooth UI
-battery lasts long (got about 5 hours of display time)
-UI is very customizable
-NFC and Proximity sensor are both working (I came from EvolutionX 6.3.1 where both didn't work)
-Charging is as fast as in OOS C.48

Cons:
-somehow TWRP is not supported? everytime I flashed the TWRP installer zip, I ended up in a bootloop where I couldn't get into the system but into the bootloader. After flashing boot.img it worked again, but with no TWRP.
-The microphone volume is very very low.

I personally love this ROM, but I would appreciate an update with the microphone issue fixed because it really bothers me. But thanks to @Red Prez16 for such a cool ROM tho.

Last edited:

vsinha71

Nov 27, 2008
HTC 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I know it has amoled black I mean that the top part of the quick settings (when opened) is not turning black, everything else goes black.
I'm no longer on rice but this is the part that didn't get black.
View attachment 5648999
for the space to be amoled black, you need to go into themes and switch off the option for alternate settings menu option and it becomes full amoled black or any other colour for the whole screen. Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

riceDroid for OnePlus 9 Pro [Lemonadep]

What is riceDroid?
    * Ricedroid is an operating system based on lineage/crdroid, that aims to provide necessary "ricing" for android while being fast and stable.

Terminology

* The rice in the project name can be referred to "rice" (food) itself, but in a sense it is indeed the term "ricing" in linux.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues

Nothing yet
    You tell me

CORE GAPPS BUILD AVAILABLE

Download

any flashing instructions. all files are included in the download zip folder i.e. rom, boot, vendor_boot and dtbo.img. thanks
    Please write Install instruction.

this?
    - Boot to Bootloader
    - Flash the boot Image
    - Flash the vendor_boot Image
    - Flash the dtbo Image

- Reboot to Recovery Mode
    - “Apply Update” and select “Apply from ADB”
    - Adb sideload riceDroid-12.1-202206230059-lemonadep-v2.5-GAPPS.zip
    So close! First, flash the dtbo image. Than the vendor_boot image, than the boot image.
    This is one of the best roms which I have used. Blazing fast and feature rich. The customisation options available is by far the most in this rom. Even from the crdroid perspective. Thanks for this wonderful rom.
    Just one query which gapps can I flash over the available gapps in the rom. Since this has minimal gapps I need to install quite a few more gapps which I use.
    Many thanks
    There wouldn't be enough space to install another Google Applications package. I just recommend downloading and installing the Google Applications you need from the Google Play Store.
    Found it a bit weird there was no setup when booting the rom, had to use Swift Backup to grab all my apps