- Nov 29, 2021
Hi. I don't like this ROM. How can I turn back to stock rom oos 11 or 10? Please answer me
Well i usually use fastboot stock Rom,it's a lot easier then MSM tool.you need working adb and fastboot on your PC and just one click.after that if you want you can lock your bootloader.good luck
We are a little bit OT but just search,you will find it because i never used msm.
Thank's a lot dudeWe are a little bit OT but just search,you will find it because i never used msm.
Disclaimer: By attempting any of the processes listed in this thread you accept full responsibility for your actions. I will not be held responsible if your device stops working, catches fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been...forum.xda-developers.com
Yes it crashes for me too, you can use pixel laucher includes on nikGapps.
install the lastest version of the nik gapps and the crashing will stop. use this one https://sourceforge.net/projects/ni...ps-full-arm64-12-20211018-signed.zip/download
I am currently using the full version of nikgapps and the quickstep launcher is still crashinginstall the lastest version of the nik gapps and the crashing will stop. use this one https://sourceforge.net/projects/ni...ps-full-arm64-12-20211018-signed.zip/download
Have you tried installing other launchers from playstore , cause if you did and they all crash and also the nikgapps are latest than there might be some issue while installing the rom. So just re-install the rom.
Update done! Thank you !New build is up
- Merged linux 4.9.297
- Further scheduler improvements
- January security patch android-12.0.0_r27
- Add Gaming mode
- Add support for gmscompat
- Add increasing ring feature
- Add switch for linked ring and media notification
- Add require unlocking to use Internet quick tile
- Add ringtone settings for Multi SIM devices
- Add Cloudflare DNS as the default fallback
- Add colors to assistant animation
- Add volume panel on left toggle
- Add small keyguard clock switch
- Add custom lockscreen clocks
- Add lockscreen clock options
- Add pixel charger animation
- Add screen off animations
- Fixes for camera and audio stream
- SystemUI fixes and improvements
- Art and bionic improvements
- Fix landscape battery size
- Other fixes under the hood
- Stock AOSP recovery instead of prebuilt TWRP
- PowerHints tuning
- Disabled force encryption for EXT4 data partition
PS. Please note: encryption is not working properly and cause some bugs like stuttering audio when screen is off and more....
Kernel source linked in OP. What nonsense is it to think that for 12 android there must be a branch 12? The name of the branch is irrelevant. Denny works every day to introduce unique features, remember, every day! This is a gigantic job. Do you just want to copy this and build under your own name? Funny))) I would not be surprised at such a situation: Denny gives you all his functions and after that a new theme appears called "Kernel. OP6. Unique". And you get a donation for it.
Mate, there has been great progress with OP6/A12 and believe me, we all appreciate it. No one is looking to offend or point fingers.
You can't even imagine how many people spam him in PM in Telegram. This is just disrespect for the developer and the person. I think we need to close this conversation about the kernel.Certainly no one will get unique things, designed with such difficulty.Didn't mean to offend anyone. It was just a question. I know Denny has been doing a fantastic job and we all are very much thankful for that!
Its just that the thread has been closed multiple times quoting the same reason. So maybe a note in the OP would avoid that in the future.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * Syberia Team not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
Monet VoLTE, VoWiFi LineageOS LiveDisplay MicroG support Pocket Judge Call recording Statusbar items switches Three finger swipe to screenshot Extended powermenu Scramble pin layout option Quick pin unlock option PowerOff torch on power button Volume rocker wakup option Volume key music controll More VoLTE/VoWifi statusbar icons Advanced gesture navigation options Lockscreen charging information DataSwitch tile Volume keys cursor control Statusbar clock/date customization Lockscreen visualizer Lockscreen media art toggle with blur options Statusbar battery styles Flipendo (extreme battery saver) tile Brightness slider in QS options Reboot QS tile Separate wifi/data QS tiles Caffein QS tile Sound tile Flash on call waiting option Network traffic monitor Battery/Notification LED lights customization NavBar inverse option ...Settings and features will be gradually added.
- Unlocked bootloader is required - Download ROM.zip, latest OOS 11 firmware (optional: Gapps, Magisk) and put to internal memory - Boot into TWRP - Once twrp booted go to "Install" -> choose ROM.zip - Reboot -> recovery - Go to "Install" -> choose OOS firmware.zip, Gapps.zip (optional Magisk, Gapps-Addons etc.) - Go to "Wipe" -> Swipe for factory reset, then Format data (via "yes") - Reboot -> System - Enjoy.
- Reboot into TWRP - Go to "Install" -> choose ROM.zip - Reboot -> recovery - Go to "Install" -> choose Gapps.zip (optional Magisk, Gapps-Addons etc.) - Reboot -> System
Encryption may not work
- LineageOS - AOSPA (aka Paranoid Android) - Nitrogen Project - Benzo Rom