Development [ROM][13][OOS CAM][OnePlus9R] Project-Zephyrus [13.0.0_r2]

Search This thread

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 7a
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to update the wireguard kernel for this ROM?
Good question.
I guess you would need to flash another Kernel which has an updated Wireguard Version but I am not sure which Kernel does have that.
As far as I remember for most of the Kernels it is not mentioned if they will update Wireguard as well.

Gtoonm

May 16, 2022
I didn't see off-screen gestures like draw V to turn flashlight on or <> to change songs. Does it not have them? Cause that a deal breaker for me

Gtoonm

May 16, 2022
I'm running that ROM on 8T but I guess it should be the same on 9R. Check under Settings -> Device Extras -> TouchScreen Gestures. I guess that's what you're looking for.
How's the battery life? Compared to OOS11, I also have an 8t but I tried oos12 and immediately went back so I wanna know if project zephyrus will affect my battery

trawel

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 8T
How's the battery life? Compared to OOS11, I also have an 8t but I tried oos12 and immediately went back so I wanna know if project zephyrus will affect my battery
Unfortunately cannot tell you, since I've been using OOS12 for quite some time and right now I'm using zephyrus for 2 days (didn't even have full cycle of battery and I guess it needs more charging cycles to fully optimize). Right now I don't see much difference in terms of battery comparing to OOS12 but to OOS11 - cannot tell (don't remember my statistics back then).

Gtoonm

May 16, 2022
Unfortunately cannot tell you, since I've been using OOS12 for quite some time and right now I'm using zephyrus for 2 days (didn't even have full cycle of battery and I guess it needs more charging cycles to fully optimize). Right now I don't see much difference in terms of battery comparing to OOS12 but to OOS11 - cannot tell (don't remember my statistics back then).
Then I'll try it myself. Although I heard that the double tap screen to lock and then double tap to wake is not present on the ROM? Is that true or is there a way to also make the double tap to lock?

trawel

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Then I'll try it myself. Although I heard that the double tap screen to lock and then double tap to wake is not present on the ROM? Is that true or is there a way to also make the double tap to lock?
Double tap to lock only on statusbar. This is because this ROM uses pixel launcher which doesn't have double tap to sleep. But switching launcher is a solution to that.
And double tap to wake is present in this ROM.

Gtoonm

May 16, 2022
I have a global version of the OP 8T, the latest GitHub version says lemonades and not kebab, is it alright if I flash it?

Also, since the android 13 updates is based on OOS11, will I need to wipe everything when further updates come out based on OOS12 firmware?

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 7a
I have a global version of the OP 8T, the latest GitHub version says lemonades and not kebab, is it alright if I flash it?

Also, since the android 13 updates is based on OOS11, will I need to wipe everything when further updates come out based on OOS12 firmware?
Yes it is for both Oneplus 8t anr 9r.

There are both Versions one based on OOS11 and one based on OOS12.

Gtoonm

May 16, 2022
How do you install the OOS12 firmware on both slots? I don't want to brick the phone and have to use MSM tool to reset everything. I want to use the OOS12-based version so that I can install updates without having to erase all the data

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 7a
How do you install the OOS12 firmware on both slots? I don't want to brick the phone and have to use MSM tool to reset everything. I want to use the OOS12-based version so that I can install updates without having to erase all the data
Here you can download the Flashable firmware files.

Those can just be flashed from recovery (adb sideload or flash directly from recovery) and they will get flashed automatically to both slots.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pzw.png

Project-Zephyrus for OnePlus 9R

What is this?

Project-Zephyrus - Minimal Android Fork Focused on Design and Performance!

Fast and Smooth: Project-Zephyrus is more smooth (i.e. less jank) and responds faster than stock.

Clean UI design: We Pay Attention to details in the User Interface.

Privacy: Project-Zephyrus helps keep your Data Private with Camera & Microphone Indicators, Internet & Sensor Permissions.

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Why to list if everything is working fine.

Known issues

Nothing yet
    You tell me

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will be updated whenever there is a new feature

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Donate, send with a note (Zephyrus) or (Sameer)

Liked my work? Give me a beer (Paypal Click here)
    Bkash or Rocket : +8801521325457
    UPI: raavimanikanta6595-1@okhdfcbank

Stay tuned

Our Telegram Group

great rom, would recommend 10/10 ign
    Op updated with android 13 oos11 based Project Zephyrus 13.0.0
    You should also mention that if someone flashes this rom on top of Stable Oxygen OS 12 you will brick the phone.

That being said, my question to the dev is; when is this rom made compatible to be flashed on top of Oxygen OS 12?

Right now im on stable Oxygen OS 12, if i want to flash Zephyrus i have to downgrade to Oxygen OS 11 otherwise i wont be able to.
    You should fix this right here right now, now the base should be of Oxygen OS 12 and not the 11 anymore because OOS12 is already out, people can't stay on OOS11 for any longer now the phone has to be in OOS12.

I addressed what i felt like the most important thing, hope the dev works on this and fixes this right here right now.

Thanks
    Rom Updated with New fixes and Features and r32 Security patch
    Link in OP