loipuru

May 1, 2021
Bangkok
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi 8
banner.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

What's working :

• Everything

Known issues:
  • slider (no server to build fix)
Downloads :
Notes:
  1. If it won't boot / bootloop, flash latest china firmware before flashing rom (always wipe cache,dalvik,system,vendor flash rom and format data)
  2. F2FS not support for this build (due to tree rebase)
  3. if this build won't boot, take boot.img and dtbo.img from other rom (but it should boot, already tested couple times)
  4. if launcher crash, ping me ASAP

Source code : https://github.com/xdroid-oss
Kernel source : https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

Last edited:

Jaitsu

Giving this a try on mine. Looks really good so far! Just kinda don't understand why they limited the color selection so much if you don't have it sample from your wallpaper (I have live wallpaper so that won't work). Everything seems to work great, though, I even have it passing SafetyNet.

Tipika

Jan 5, 2008
Is this good for a primary device or at the moment it's better to stay with android 11? (I mean even on pixel devices android 12 is a mess, from what I read - no direct experience)

loipuru

May 1, 2021
Bangkok
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi 8
Is this good for a primary device or at the moment it's better to stay with android 11? (I mean even on pixel devices android 12 is a mess, from what I read - no direct experience)

depending on your usage, but battery life is bit worse than a11 for sure

also a11 overall menu is looking better than 12, but 12 you'll get like dynamic colors (wait for dotos, there're working to bring a11 qs into a12)

soc is up around 2 - 3hrs when full gaming, it's fine by me

loipuru

May 1, 2021
Bangkok
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi 8
update up

changelog:

- fix xiaomiparts
- fix missing hals (affect on mir4, pubg and few more games)
- upstream kernel to .303 (might be outdated)
- add device details and overlay
- merge tag LA.UM.8.3.c25-05000-sdm845.0
- update adreno blobs

F2FS support

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

What's working :

• Everything

Known issues:
    • slider (no server to build fix)
    Downloads :
    Notes:
    1. If it won't boot / bootloop, flash latest china firmware before flashing rom (always wipe cache,dalvik,system,vendor flash rom and format data)
    2. F2FS not support for this build (due to tree rebase)
    3. if this build won't boot, take boot.img and dtbo.img from other rom (but it should boot, already tested couple times)
    4. if launcher crash, ping me ASAP

Source code : https://github.com/xdroid-oss
    Kernel source : https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845
    20220106_092429.jpg

I installed the rom but the logo hangs
    update up

this time i rebase entire tree, so no f2fs support for time being...

also slider isn't working (no server to build fix for now)