Search This thread
GtwTyCR.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Redmi K30 5G [picasso]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint
Lights
Sound/vibration
NFC
SafetyNet Passed
DRM L1

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
THIS BUILD NEED MANUALLY SKIP SETUP WIZARD, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SKIP, DO NOT FLASH THIS BUILD.

Download Link
PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
LineageOS Team
Pixel Experience Team
@TH779
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi K30 5G Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/K30_5J
https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

Last edited:

Hincly

Aug 22, 2021
One question, to install it , am i install first pixel ROM Android 11?
that is, first MIUI 12.5 stable, then Pixel android 12 or before android 11 stable

Last edited:

hungnv20

Dec 30, 2020
The ROM works great and smooth. Thank you.

I just wish there's an options for:
- Broadcast 5GHz wifi hotspot
- Double click to the screen to turn on/ turn off the screen.

Reactions: Hincly

Hincly

Aug 22, 2021
HELP!, Gcam don,t work, any version
Great ROM
I return to MIUI.
I will wait fixed it

Last edited:

hungnv20

Dec 30, 2020
The ROM works great and smooth. Thank you.

I just wish there's an options for:
- Broadcast 5GHz wifi hotspot
- Double click to the screen to turn on/ turn off the screen.
There's another issue with this ROM version. A laptop connecting to internet connection shared by this ROM (via wifi hotspot or via USB cable) couldn't connect to VPN server. I used another phone type with Pixel Experience 12 ROM, the laptop can connect to VPN server via a shared network (via wifi hotspot or USB cable).

Appreciate your look into this issue in next version of the ROM.

zhoutengfeng

Jan 15, 2021
Redmi K30 5G
英文看不懂,不知道那个是我要下载的rom,请大佬指点迷津?谢谢?最好可以哪里可以和你私聊,扣扣,电报都可以啊?

Sunny Lee

Dec 17, 2021
bug feedback
1. It is difficult to use the volume down key + power key to take a screenshot (the volume bar or power menu appears when taking a screenshot, which makes it impossible to take a screenshot)
2. In full-screen mode (for example, during a game), after pulling down the status bar, the status bar will not be retracted automatically (as shown in the figure)
Screenshot_20211217-132339~2.png

3. The prompt point of "The application is using location services" (the green dot in the upper right corner of the screen) is half obscured by the camera hole
4. Bluetooth problem (known)
5. When using the network proxy software clash, the power consumption of the software will all be counted into the power consumption of clash. (as the picture shows)
Screenshot_20211217-133547.png

Thanks for your work! The ROM is nice! Love you!!!😘

Last edited:
Reactions: OceanScope
bug feedback
1. It is difficult to use the volume down key + power key to take a screenshot (the volume bar or power menu appears when taking a screenshot, which makes it impossible to take a screenshot)
2. In full-screen mode (for example, during a game), after pulling down the status bar, the status bar will not be retracted automatically (as shown in the figure)View attachment 5484701
3. The prompt point of "The application is using location services" (the green dot in the upper right corner of the screen) is half obscured by the camera hole
4. Bluetooth problem (known)
5. When using the network proxy software clash, the power consumption of the software will all be counted into the power consumption of clash. (as the picture shows)
View attachment 5484707
Thanks for your work! The ROM is nice! Love you!!!😘
1. 用指甲按电源键就可以截屏了,不过之后会修复
2. 我觉得这是邦邦的 bug,因为我这边都正常的
3. 绿点被刘海挡住之后会修,如果有空的话
4. 蓝牙下个版本修复
5. 系统机制,无法修复,iOS 也是这样

Sunny Lee

Dec 17, 2021
2. 我觉得这是邦邦的 bug,因为我这边都正常的
我试了一下,这个bug只有在打开图中的“游戏信息中心”时才会出现,邦邦和arcaea都出现了,所以应该不是邦邦的bug,可能是Android12的bug或者特性?感谢您的回复,辛苦了!
Screenshot_20211218-185108.png

Hincly

Aug 22, 2021
Is it posible reply in english, please? Thanks in advance to comunity
google traslate chinese is very bad

Sunny Lee

Dec 17, 2021
Sorry. I'll reply in English next time.
In the last reply, what I meant was that when using the "Game Information Center" function, when the status bar is pulled down in the game, the status bar cannot be retracted automatically. I don't know if this is a bug in Android 12 or a bug in system compilation.
Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: hungnv20 and Hincly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

PixelExperience for Redmi K30 5G [picasso]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data (5G NSA/SA, LTE+/LTE, 3G, 2G)
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    NFC
    SafetyNet Passed
    DRM L1

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    THIS BUILD NEED MANUALLY SKIP SETUP WIZARD, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SKIP, DO NOT FLASH THIS BUILD.

Download Link
    PixelExperience Website

Big Thanks
    LineageOS Team
    Pixel Experience Team
    @TH779
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Testers And Users

Redmi K30 5G Telegram Community

Updates Channel

https://t.me/K30_5J
    https://t.me/Lynnrin_channel

Donate

As the official maintenance seems dropped, I try to keep up with the monthly AOSP security patch. Unofficial ROM compiled by me can be downloaded from androidfilehost. These ROMs can be flashed in the same way as you flash the official ROM.
    I am on the latest version, everything is really smooth and battery is superb. however, I cannot transfer files via USB cord to any computer. The USB options are greyed out (file transfer and among others). I cant change to file transfer. I have cleaned the port, use a different cords. I also have fast charging when using original charger and cord. Can someone confirm if we have the same problem and if there's a fix?. I did not have this problem on the previous version.
    Same problem. You can go into Developer options>Default USB configuration(under Network) then select File transfer/ Android Auto to temporily fix this problem.
    Sorry. I'll reply in English next time.
    In the last reply, what I meant was that when using the "Game Information Center" function, when the status bar is pulled down in the game, the status bar cannot be retracted automatically. I don't know if this is a bug in Android 12 or a bug in system compilation.
    Thanks for reminding me.
    Thank you very very much.
    I already tried several versions (7.3, 8.3, etc, ..), and all in video mode ok, but in photos mode the screen is black.
    Do you know any version that works?
    I find the solution!
    First, download this "Tr camera"(main version). https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tr-camera-for-poco-x2.4215085/
    Second, open it and enter the setting page.
    Third, click "Experimental".
    Screenshot_20211219-142627~2.png

Fourth, open "Force raw sensor format".
    Screenshot_20211219-142636~2.png
    Then you can enjoy taking photos!!!!!