Did you try nokernel for the sound crackling issue?Last update was a month ago, has the project been dropped or you're still working on it?
EDIT: No clue if development has stopped or not but I'll share here the issue I found with the rom:
- Broken light sensor, the adaptive brightness jumps from 33% to a random number to 90/100% and then drops to 33% again after a while
- Fingerprint sensor doesn't work when the display is off
- You must flash a modded version of Magisk to have root (which is available in the telegram group) and this version breaks safetynet, making it impossible to use magisk hide
- When locking the phone the screen sometimes goes to full brightness before turning off
- Notification sounds and ringtones are HEAVILY distorted whilst everything else with the speaker seems to be working fine
Didn't notice any more issue with my use, would love to use this rom a lot more but it needs more love from the dev
any one whos facing bootloops when flashing magisk v20.4 or v21 follow these instructions
1. Reboot to recovery
2. Clear Cache & Dalvik
3. Flash Magisk v20.4
4. Flash Magisk v21
5. Reboot system
remeber to only flash magisk v21 after v20.4 v20.4 creates a new boot image which will then be used by magisk v21,
this worked for me try it yourself
Try files from this link,I sideloaded the latest vendor and I get an error saying I'm not using the latest vendor firmware.
I'm using the exact same version it asks for on the TWRP error log.
(fw_raphael_miui_RAPHAEL_V220.127.116.11.QFKCNXM_c6d3a0b658_10.0.zip) I followed the instructions exactly like on the pixel experience website.
Does anyone have this issue as well? I'm using a k20 pro (premium).