[ROM][12/S] DerpFest 12 for Samsung Galaxy A40 [OFFICIAL][a40]

Search This thread

ClaudiaS0fia

Aug 13, 2011
Portugal
Xiaomi Mi A3
In derpfest 13 the apps crash and/or do not open correctly. Error message appears - facebook has stopped working - or Google, or other app. I did a clean install before. I cant use the ROM day by day.

szucsy92

Sep 16, 2013
Hungary
In derpfest 13 the apps crash and/or do not open correctly. Error message appears - facebook has stopped working - or Google, or other app. I did a clean install before. I cant use the ROM day by day.
Im use OrangeFox recovery, format all partition system, vendor, product --> first to EXT-2 than to EXT-4 and format Data and tipe "yes". Reboot!
Install the Derpfest 13 and magisk. Enjoy!

Reactions: ClaudiaS0fia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    derp.png

This is a small project based on AOSP. We try to be a platform for beginners and support the Custom ROM community with our own unique contributions as well. This ROM exists thanks to inspiration of AOSiP, Thank you! #StayDerped

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    What's broken?
    - You tell me!

IYoyzLd.png
    ROM - SourceForge Mirror: HERE!
    Follow us on Telegram

Changelog 2022-03-13:
    * Initial Official Release

Credit/Thanks:
    @Royna for Device Tree
    @Chatur27 for kernel source

ROM source: HERE
    Kernel source: HERE

ROM OS Version: 12.x
    Based On: AOSP

Created 2022-03-13
    Hi!
    The rom is amazing, i like it a lot! :)
    But can you make the wide angle camera work please? It would be awesome!

I discovered a small glitch: in the lock screen there is a vibrating grey dot between the date and the front camera. It's not that anoying, but is I just told you if you could do it.

Overall, thanks for the great job, keep it up! ;)
    Hello,

I just installed DerpFest-12-Official-Shinju-a40-20220408
    .trashed-1659259171-Screenshot_20220701-111801_DerpLauncher[1].png
    At each USB connection (to the computer) I have to change the USB mode ... is there no way to do it automatically ?
    Screenshot_20220701-113144_Paramètres[1].pngScreenshot_20220701-113501_Paramètres[1].png
    EDIT :

it tells me to enable developer options, I don't know how to do it ?
    Screenshot_20220701-113919_Paramètres[1].png
    It seems to be working fine !

EDIT:
    In fact it crashes every time (phone reboot)! it worked with DerpFest-12 manually but not for long !

I installed crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220409-a40-v8.4 + Eureka_R9.5_A405_AROMA-HMP same problem.
    I installed lineage-19.1-20220409-UNOFFICIAL-a40 + NikGapps-core-arm64-12.1-20220501-signed same problem.

Finally I figured out how to enable Developer Options and disable USB Debugging... And it works fine !!
    Does it support dual simcard? Can we turn the simcard we want on and off? (like turning off sim1 and turning on sim2?)
    Im use only one sim. Sorry!
    Maybe it answer for your question.
    Screenshot_20220928-141147.png
    Screenshot_20220928-141301_Telefonszolgáltatás.png
    Im use OrangeFox recovery, format all partition system, vendor, product --> first to EXT-2 than to EXT-4 and format Data and tipe "yes". Reboot!
    Install the Derpfest 13 and magisk. Enjoy!