• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][12][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Prathap.sb

Sep 17, 2021
Guys is anyone experiencing getting random messages from google about verification code. ? I.e I get Google verification code even when I have not requested it.

shahiji2005

Nov 8, 2021
I encountered a bug in recorder app when I try to record with pixel 5 mic as shown in recording in ss it doesn't picks sound but it picks on phone mic and when auto detect mic is turned on it doesn't pick external mic
Screenshot_20211126-000156_Recorder.png

Avienwolf

Nov 27, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
NFC
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

Hi,I really enjoyed using this rom on a friend's device and thus decided to switch to it but my current device which is Redmi Note 10 Pro Max isn't officially supported,I know Redmi is a very popular brand and this being a mid range model has many other users that would like to have your Pixel experience on their devices, I request you to develop a supported version for my device

shahiji2005

Nov 8, 2021
Hi,I really enjoyed using this rom on a friend's device and thus decided to switch to it but my current device which is Redmi Note 10 Pro Max isn't officially supported,I know Redmi is a very popular brand and this being a mid range model has many other users that would like to have your Pixel experience on their devices, I request you to develop a supported version for my devii

shahiji2005

Nov 8, 2021
Hi,I really enjoyed using this rom on a friend's device and thus decided to switch to it but my current device which is Redmi Note 10 Pro Max isn't officially supported,I know Redmi is a very popular brand and this being a mid range model has many other users that would like to have your Pixel experience on their devices, I request you to develop a supported version for my device
I also have a rn10 pro max they are the same

quagzlor

Jun 20, 2021
hey folks, anyone else unable to use NFC on Note 10 Pro?
just straight up shows as unavailable

shahiji2005

Nov 8, 2021
I am noticing absurd screen tint shift and flickering when I am using dark mode and grey colour is shown because the screen shifts from 60 to 120 hertz frequently and I have found the fix the fix is to go in the settings and change the refresh rate to 60 and then again change it to 120 it fixed the issue for me

Reactions: vulci

remizik

Sep 24, 2010
Nantes
Hi,
I installed Pixel Experience on my Redmi Note 10 Pro, also installed Pixel Experience Recovery since it was required in the installation steps.
My question is : can I now safely install TWRP on my phone ? (to be able to nandroid backup for example)

Thanks ! :)

Biopaliwo

May 13, 2015
Hi,
I installed Pixel Experience on my Redmi Note 10 Pro, also installed Pixel Experience Recovery since it was required in the installation steps.
My question is : can I now safely install TWRP on my phone ? (to be able to nandroid backup for example)

Thanks ! :)
Yes, pixel experience recovery is only for easy OTA updates like in phones with stock ROM.

shahiji2005

Nov 8, 2021
I am noticing absurd screen tint shift and flickering when I am using dark mode and grey colour is shown because the screen shifts from 60 to 120 hertz frequently and I have found the fix the fix is to go in the settings and change the refresh rate to 60 and then again change it to 120 it fixed the issue for me
please fix it is a bug for new users @ZIDAN44

remizik

Sep 24, 2010
Nantes
Hi,
I'm having a pretty heavy battery drain during the night.
My phone is in plane mode (no wifi/data/bt etc..).
No AOD.
Battery goes down about 15% ! With a 1.7%/h discharge rate
Pixel Experience basically doesn't go into deep sleep (only 2% of off screen time).

I used AccuBattery to try to find the cause but I'm not sure how to find the exact source of this problem :

LN9e44j[1].png

any idea ?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone!

I am using this Rom for about 3 month and everything worked fine, but my phone behaves exactly the same for the last days. I have to test the 4G thing....

I also didnt install anything new in the last few weeks.

Greets!

Hi Motomoe,
    I went through Google Play Store and uninstallaed recent automatic updates of :
    Android Device Policy
    Android System Intelligence
    Android System Webview
    Carrier Services

and the heavy power drain is gone.
    I still haven't had the time to pinpoint which of the above components was faulty...
    Hi,
    I have the same battery issue since one week or two, i can lose 30-40% by night.

First i was thinking that was a bad system update but it's not because i totally reinstalled the rom and block auto updates since the first launch and the same problem appear.

I noticed that i was constantly downloading something at 20kb/s and found that was Google Play Services so i turned off background data permission (its an app who download data for google related apps such as google map, play store etc) EDIT : I also deactivated 4G data for this app for the consumption returns to normal at night but I have to reactivate for the google apps to work correctly..

Last night 9 hours off screen and only 3% lost ! It maybe a coincidence, i have to see over a complete week.

It's very hard to see the source of the problem and apps like Accubattery are pretty useless for that.

Otherwise this ROM is really great, thanks to the developers who take care of it, everything is fluid and works correctly and i wouldn't come back to MIUI !
    How do I update to the newest version? When I check for updates it tells me there's "no new update found". Can I force update without wiping phone's data?
    Yes you can.
    - Download the Update from the PE site to your PC
    - Boot phone into recovery (assuming PE recovery)
    - Select Update
    - Open command prompt on PC
    in command prompt:
    - CD to directory with platform tools (ADB, Fastboot)
    - adb sideload <path to the rom file>
    - wait until flashing is done
    - click back button on phone
    - reboot to system
    I apologise I didn't know the rules
    Oops... But you agreed to adhere to them when you registered a few weeks ago. Consider to study them now.
    Thanks,

I'll try it. I already uninstalled "System webview" but it did not help.
    It is a bit confusing because these updates were applied before our battery issue.
    Anyways, waiting for your insight ;)

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    That will be cherry on the cake 🤩
    Oh.. Will try to add it then maybe
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?