Development [ROM][12][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

sonujaa15

Nov 27, 2015
HI. So I have been using the ROM as the daily driver for 3 days now.
1) The ROM is very smooth. Stutters and jitters are normal and happen once in a while
2) The clean experience is wonderful
but

1) Battery drain is quite heavy. Even during normal usage. What would generally consume 8-10% on MIUI is easily consuming 15+% on this.
2) Charging is quite slow in respect to MIUI.
3) Restricted background data for Chrome, Photos and Play Services and also Restricted battery for the first two. Still battery consumption not under control.
Need some help regarding this. I am barely clocking 4.5-5 hrs SOT which was generally above 6 hrs in MIUI.

People who have used 11 or 11+: As it's my daily driver, I need to make 20-30 calls, sometimes more for my work, use whatsapp, send some mails throughout the day.
Should I install 11 or 11+ or are they worse?

Stavros S

Jan 17, 2022
1) The ROM is very smooth. Stutters and jitters are normal and happen once in a while
but

1) Battery drain is quite heavy. Even during normal usage. What would generally consume 8-10% on MIUI is easily consuming 15+% on this.
3) Restricted background data for Chrome, Photos and Play Services and also Restricted battery for the first two. Still battery consumption not under control.
Need some help regarding this. I am barely clocking 4.5-5 hrs SOT which was generally above 6 hrs in MIUI.

People who have used 11 or 11+: As it's my daily driver, I need to make 20-30 calls, sometimes more for my work, use whatsapp, send some mails throughout the day.

For me battery life is great, bellow you can see the last 24h usage

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-235518_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220119-235518_Settings.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20220119-235529_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220119-235529_Settings.png
    223.7 KB · Views: 81

inglar2k

Dec 4, 2019
Moscow
Redmi Note 10 Pro
can anybody confirm that call recording works on this Android 12 ROM? Via GoogleDialerMod or just installing AOSP Dialer
i installed rom yesterday and can confirm that call recording NOT working neither by using GoogleDialerMod nor by installing AOSP Dialer via Magisk. It shows "recording", but records silence!
The same was on android 11 PE rom.

For example on Pixel Extended 4, PPUI 3/4 call recording via 2 methods above works!

@ZIDAN44, could you pay attention to this issue and fix it? The reason maybe mixer_paths.xml that is different from same file in pex or ppui roms.

Last edited:

alec_2011

Feb 7, 2019
I have same problem on this ROM. Any workaround? And can there be added DC dimming? Hate the flickering on low brightness. Besides that, awesome ROM, you guys have done an awesome job.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-225325_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220119-225325_Chrome.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 51

Mahmaod Rad

May 22, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
hi i planing to install this rom to my note 10 pro max
first does it support sweetin (tested) ?
dose it support magisk root or any root way ?
can i updete from stock miui to PE without erase uesrdata ?
thinks

suv1734

Jun 11, 2021
Hi, I'm facing a serious bug/issue whenever I insert my wired earphone, the screen goes blank and everything freezers only the power menu shows up, and everything returns to normal when earphone's unplugged, anyone facing the?

sonujaa15

Nov 27, 2015
but

Hi,

Can anybody help or atleast link me to where I can get some help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update(05/22/2022):

• May security patch • Updated translations and gapps
    • Fixed battery widget not working properly
    • Fixed rotation button not showing in 2-button navbar mode
    • Improved statusbar brightness control (on plus version)
    • Introduced more granular settings for hotspot (on plus version)
    • Reverted QS background on white theme to old style (on plus version)
    • Other minor issues that have been fixed
    Hi everyone, i did a clean flash of the 14th April version PE+. I noticed that the screen flickers when 120hz is on... anyone with the same problem? is there a solution? thx
    use adb shell
    I have no app usage but the battery keeps going down over night for no reason. Mine is a brand new phone! 30 days old.
    Try flashing vantom kernel. It won't totally fix battery drain but will make it manageable.
    Hi all, though I really like the ROM and appreciate the work. Battery drainage has me, too. Phone does not survive a day. @ZIDAN44 is there anything from your side you could tell us? Any workaround? I'm no geek and barely was able to install this via ADB etc. and the instructions worked like a charm. If I were to reinstall all, all my settings etc. would be lost, right?
    He does not have the ability to fix it. He is probably not skilled enough to tackle kernel problems.

Use other Kernel, like Sleepy or Vantom. I also have the same issues with stock.
    Thank you for the update
    Does other minor issues fixed include battery drain and screen flicker ? Thanks again and great job .
    For battery, use VANTOM KERNEL. its so much better than stock

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (04/04/22):

• March security patch
    • Rebased over Android 12L source code
    • Updated translations
    • Added call recording support
    • Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?