Development [ROM][12][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Niksuna125

Jan 22, 2022
I have a little problem with the microphone

The problem:my phone is not using the default mic which is at the bottom of my phone instead its using the upper mic and the mic is not working in the recorder app

I hope i will get some help

Prathap.sb

Sep 17, 2021
Hi, I'm facing a serious bug/issue whenever I insert my wired earphone, the screen goes blank and everything freezers only the power menu shows up, and everything returns to normal when earphone's unplugged, anyone facing the?
I think your call answering button is malfunctioned and it's always in ON state check with other phones

Prathap.sb

Sep 17, 2021
Guys I'm still have the issue with earphones they work on other phones in note 10 pro when I plug them nothing comes out of it. But if I slightly pull up and mic symbol in earphone notification goes away I.e only earphones r connected without mic it works. It's frustrating to pulp it up everytime I have been having this issue since oct update. In using 12 now. Is der any solution like reflash or update the kernel ? Any thoughts guys

Got it from a Telegram post, incase someone is intesrested

holy **** is this legit?
is it the same pixel experience official kernel?

Which telegram channel? Do you know if Pixel Experience based on A11 will be countinued? I installed this patch and it's great, fixed bugs with battery draining and added some extra options like DC Dimming. I think A11 is way better then A12.

yeah i agree with you A11 is way better than A12. thanks for letting everybody knows about the patch.

edit: i flashed that TheBugsGarden zip and i think the kernel changed. i don't remember the numbers but i'm sure it was pref to Arrow. it seems this TheBugsGarden dev took Arrow OS kernel? idk.
and build number description changed from OFFICIAL to TheBugsGarden at the end.
also that DC dimming is bugged, i tried to turn it off but the screen went way too dark below 0% brightness threshold.
this rom removes raise to wake for AOD settings.

@fxthomas can you share or send me a message about that telegram channel?

Last edited:
Reactions: fxthomas

fxthomas

Nov 26, 2012
holy **** is this legit?
is it the same pixel experience official kernel?

yeah i agree with you A11 is way better than A12. thanks for letting everybody knows about the patch.

edit: i flashed that TheBugsGarden zip and i think the kernel changed. i don't remember the numbers but i'm sure it was pref to Arrow. it seems this TheBugsGarden dev took Arrow OS kernel? idk.
and build number description changed from OFFICIAL to TheBugsGarden at the end.
also that DC dimming is bugged, i tried to turn it off but the screen went way too dark below 0% brightness threshold.
this rom removes raise to wake for AOD settings.

@fxthomas can you share or send me a message about that telegram channel?

Reactions: TryoutUser

suv1734

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone else facing YouTube Vanced login problem? With PE12 There is always this error at the very last stage of loging in or Even while creating a new account.
There was a problem connecting to google servers please try again after some time
I Tried clearing Data + cache and even reinstalling still no luck.

harri2cool

Jan 23, 2011
Dortmund
You can use anx camera manually by flashing it with twrp or adb slideload with aosp recovery. 🙂

@ZIDAN44
Thanks for the great job, do you plan to publish an update soon? especially need tweaks for the camera. Do you plan to get the 108MP and other features working?

Can you please suggest good camera apps alternatives and etc., I don't like the built-in camera app in this ROM.

and about ANX Camera: it's website does not list Redmi Note 10 Pro, in its supported devices, is there a modded version or something?

I'm loving this Pixel Experience ROM, just the camera needs its functionalities back.

Last edited:

Heyho_74

Jan 27, 2022
What sort of overnight battery drain are users seeing with this ROM? After a clean install I'm seeing about a 12% reduction between 11pm and 8am. It's almost as bad as the continuous update issue on 11. Screen is set to 60hz and any aod/ambient settings are off.

Stavros S

Jan 17, 2022
What sort of overnight battery drain are users seeing with this ROM? After a clean install I'm seeing about a 12% reduction between 11pm and 8am. It's almost as bad as the continuous update issue on 11. Screen is set to 60hz and any aod/ambient settings are off.
For me it's 2-3% with WiFi on, bellow is my past 24 hour usage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-014407_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220129-014407_Settings.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20220129-014353_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220129-014353_Settings.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 50

Prathap.sb

Sep 17, 2021
Hi guys I have noticed the screen is not dripping to 60hz when watching videos in Disney and Netflix app.

sonujaa15

Nov 27, 2015
Anyone else facing YouTube Vanced login problem? With PE12 There is always this error at the very last stage of loging in or Even while creating a new account.
There was a problem connecting to google servers please try again after some time
I Tried clearing Data + cache and even reinstalling still no luck.
Hi.
Try the Huawei mode. I use Vanced and logged in this way.

JihadJoe

Sep 13, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 10
My overnight drain was sometimes hovering around 20%. But after flashing the latest Delta Kernel for Sweet it was around 2-3%

ZIDAN44

Recognized Developer
Update(30/01/22):

Source Changelog:
• January security patch
• Added support for quick tap (for compatible devices)
• Added support for hardware keys customization (for compatible devices)
• Added support for unlimited backup on Google Photos (with original quality)
• Translations imported
• Lot of bug fixes

Device Changelog:
• Sync with latest mojito/sweet miui13 A12 release

Note:
• You must need to flash miui13 FW

aetmgh

Update(30/01/22):

Source Changelog:
• January security patch
• Added support for quick tap (for compatible devices)
• Added support for hardware keys customization (for compatible devices)
• Added support for unlimited backup on Google Photos (with original quality)
• Translations imported
• Lot of bug fixes

Device Changelog:
• Sync with latest mojito/sweet miui13 A12 release

Note:
• You must need to flash miui13 FW
Can you provide download link for MIUI 13 sweet firmware...

Reactions: Adzetko and m_a_k_s

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update(05/22/2022):

• May security patch • Updated translations and gapps
    • Fixed battery widget not working properly
    • Fixed rotation button not showing in 2-button navbar mode
    • Improved statusbar brightness control (on plus version)
    • Introduced more granular settings for hotspot (on plus version)
    • Reverted QS background on white theme to old style (on plus version)
    • Other minor issues that have been fixed
    Hi everyone, i did a clean flash of the 14th April version PE+. I noticed that the screen flickers when 120hz is on... anyone with the same problem? is there a solution? thx
    use adb shell
    I have no app usage but the battery keeps going down over night for no reason. Mine is a brand new phone! 30 days old.
    Try flashing vantom kernel. It won't totally fix battery drain but will make it manageable.
    Hi all, though I really like the ROM and appreciate the work. Battery drainage has me, too. Phone does not survive a day. @ZIDAN44 is there anything from your side you could tell us? Any workaround? I'm no geek and barely was able to install this via ADB etc. and the instructions worked like a charm. If I were to reinstall all, all my settings etc. would be lost, right?
    He does not have the ability to fix it. He is probably not skilled enough to tackle kernel problems.

Use other Kernel, like Sleepy or Vantom. I also have the same issues with stock.
    I'm in latest pixel experience, not rooted, pixel experience recovery is installed.
    How can I flasg vantom kernel?
    In pixel recovery flash it like you flash the PE rom via adb commands. Or you can install twrp and flash from there.

For whatever reason, flashing PE replaces our recovery to PE recovery. We need to manually flash recovery again everytime we flash PE

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (04/04/22):

• March security patch
    • Rebased over Android 12L source code
    • Updated translations
    • Added call recording support
    • Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?