download platform tool. then turn on usb debugging on your phone. connect and open the cmd to platform tool. then type those
1st - adb devices (check if your device is showen there, oh keep in mind when you connect you phone to pc, phone will take your permission to accept so accept that)
2nd - adb shell
3rd - settings put system peak_refresh_rate 120
4th - settings put system min_refresh_rate 120
Now restart your phone and check my turning on the 'Show Refresh Rate' if its shows 120FPS always then you are good to go!
Hello everyone! I have 2 main problems with PE+.
1- Expansive battery drain during the night, about 4% hour with only wifi on. According to the battery report in the settings it is due to the android system and ui.
2- I had twrp recovery but after the flash of PE+ I can't use twrp. There is a "pixel experience recovery mode" that is very basic. Every time I flash twrp recovery with fastboot, after reboot
the system it disappears and pe recovery mode is installed.
How can i solve at least recovery problem?
Thx to all, i'm sorry for my english.
• June security patch
• Updated translations
• Fixed video playback issues on some devices
• Fixed styling issues on DocumentsUI
• Fixed ringtone selection for devices with e-SIM
• Fixed location indicator showing when no apps running
• Fixed app font on Pixel Launcher
• Fixed network traffic behavior when toggling clock position to center (plus version only)
• Other minor issues have been fixed
Maybe I found the solution to the battery problem through Google Play Services: I disabled all Google apps including Wellbeiing from accessing usage data and since then the Play Service app has been behaving normally.
• July security patch
• Updated translations
• Improved FaceUnlock
• Minor bug fixes
• Switched to aidl light hals
• Set default RefreshRate to 120
• Implement xiaomi dc dimming
• Setup props for userspace LMKD
• Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
• Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
• Force enable triple frame buffers
• Killed IMS logspam with fire
• Disabled Stereo support for voip
• Added EAS configuration from sunfish
• Configured dynamic schedtune boost
• Disabled dynamic fps
• Enabled enable_hwc_vds
• Switched to oss kernel
• Shiped prebuild vendor images