Development [ROM][12][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

shashwatvt

Jul 4, 2017
Screenshot_20220529-093520_Chrome.png

I don't want this feature of if this is a big from the new button. In white theme, the qs background should also be white, so any fixes?

mike_bravo

Jan 7, 2018
Sandhol
Moto G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
I just bought Redmi Note 10 pro and applied for bootloader unlocking. Since I still need to wait for 7 days, I thought I should just make all the needed files and info available. But I am stuck on the first step; it seems PE ROM is not downloadable for Redmi Note 10 pro on their website (redirected from the main post). If I click on either 'Download build' or 'download recovery' , it redirects me to the same page without starting any download.
Am I trying to do something outrageous or is there something wrong on my side (pc, phone) so that I can't download it?
Edit: Tried to download using Ubuntu; at least PE Recovery was downloaded successfully. But still can't download ROM; it gets stucked during downloading and then fails after few hundred MBs have been downloaded.
I guess I have to wake up early tomorrow to try my final option.

Last edited:

majus82

Apr 5, 2022
Germany
Honor 20
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I recently installed the May security update non plus version, but after that my location is turning on every 5 minutes for a few seconds. After inspection, it showed that the app was com.android.phone (phone services), and every time it happens the green dot appears on the screen for a second. This wasn't an issue for the past versions, any idea why this is happening and how to stop this service from pinging the location.
Can confirm the Location Pop Up. Wouldnlove some background Info. Cannot disable permission at all.

cmmike1

Apr 25, 2016
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
it's a recent upstream UI regression, as I understand. basically the popup is firing for the built-in location service components it wasn't firing for earlier. so it's not your apps that got nosier, it's your UI that got spammier. it is indeed very annoying, I think it's supposed to be fixed in June update

Last edited:

othmanusse

Oct 28, 2011
Hadjout
Hi everyone, is there any bugs with the last update on this ROM? Can i install some of Xiaomi apk after installing this rom like remote control, camera, calculator...? How is the battery life? Thanks

Hi everyone, is there any bugs with the last update on this ROM? Can i install some of Xiaomi apk after installing this rom like remote control, camera, calculator...? How is the battery life? Thanks
i just install rom 1hr ago found some bugs..... phone service keeps turning on location services (no option to desable that .... screen fliker (can resolve by adb shell ).....

frnsl3

Feb 22, 2014
Salatiga
I think there's problem with bluetooth audio. It has no rattle sound like on stock rom, but the sound quality is like compressed audio.

Kairu135

Apr 12, 2022
Any fix? I have quiet microphone volume when i record a video and very loud and almost peaking audio when i voice record. Using latest PE version with vantom kernel.

mike_bravo

Jan 7, 2018
Sandhol
Moto G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Flashed latest PE+ and rooted my phone with Magisk. Didn't put any sim card yet; connecting to internet via wifi.
I still haven't used this device extensively so the results might be superficial.
There is a huge battery drain caused by Google Play Services. And it happened only when I started to use my device to watch some videos on MX player (from local storage; without connecting to internet).
Screenshot_20220609-063459_Settings.png

ermarv

May 19, 2012
Flashed latest PE+ and rooted my phone with Magisk. Didn't put any sim card yet; connecting to internet via wifi.
I still haven't used this device extensively so the results might be superficial.
There is a huge battery drain caused by Google Play Services. And it happened only when I started to use my device to watch some videos on MX player (from local storage; without connecting to internet).View attachment 5633555

I have the same issue with battery drain. The discharge rate is about 20%/h also with basic operation and google play services drains a lot. I flashed the vantom kernel (v.203), same situation... You solved??

Under_Score96

Nov 6, 2020
Same issue here too. Absolutely horrendous battery drain after upgrading to 220520 from an early April build. Google Play Services going haywire.
There is a huge battery drain caused by Google Play Services. And it happened only when I started to use my device to watch some videos on MX player (from local storage; without connecting to internet).View attachment 5633555

Biopaliwo

May 13, 2015
Check wifi and mobile data usage from last month. On PE11 there was a battery drain bug which was caused by neverending update check and that was eating ton of data and battery. On wifi it wasn't that bad but when using mobile data battery was going down insanely fast. It will be something like update services, you will know. If that's the problem it's easy to solve just by blocking three addresses in the hosts file.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_bravo

mike_bravo

Jan 7, 2018
Sandhol
Moto G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Check wifi and mobile data usage from last month. On PE11 there was a battery drain bug which was caused by neverending update check and that was eating ton of data and battery. On wifi it wasn't that bad but when using mobile data battery was going down insanely fast. It will be something like update services, you will know. If that's the problem it's easy to solve just by blocking three addresses in the hosts file.
Actually I haven't inserted any sim card yet. I've been using this phone as a test device for now. I would start using it as my daily driver if I didn't find any issues.

Biopaliwo

May 13, 2015
Actually I haven't inserted any sim card yet. I've been using this phone as a test device for now. I would start using it as my daily driver if I didn't find any issues.
I'm using PE11+ which is way better in my opinion and i recommend it If you haven't tried yet. I hate this android 12 waste of space everywhere and generally bad UI. If you make UI smaller i think it looks pretty dope.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-130455_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220611-130455_Pixel_Launcher.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20220611-130444_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220611-130444_Pixel_Launcher.png
    440.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20220611-130410_Ustawienia.png
    Screenshot_20220611-130410_Ustawienia.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20220611-130350_Ustawienia.png
    Screenshot_20220611-130350_Ustawienia.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Reactions: mike_bravo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (04/04/22):

• March security patch
    • Rebased over Android 12L source code
    • Updated translations
    • Added call recording support
    • Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?