Development [ROM][12][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

edvdave

Aug 23, 2022
love the rom but i got huge battery drain issues. phone lasts 4 hours display on and 20 hours in sleep. i can not use my phone a single full day. the phone runs out on battery even when not used. some background activity / bugs using a lot of cpu cycles. gpay errors ?

can this be related to a wrong firmware or recovery / bootloader version?
Iam using official PE Recovery for PE12 Sweet

The official miui rom triples / quadruples standby time and doubles display on time at least.

PE11 running fine though. i would love to see continued support for PE11 across Xiaomi Devices or fixed battery drain on PE12

Last edited:

Em Kay

Jun 13, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Finally found a solution for battery drain.
I now use arrowOS. XD
And it confirms the update and thus the lack of those in PE is the issue.
The current Version of Arrow is August.
It works like a charm. And the individual issues of sweet, like flickering, are being addressed directly.
Overall process, from just loading a zip and format data to setting everything up. Easy pie.
Thus. So far. Bye bye PE
@majus82 do they have unlimited google photos feature?

vermagaurav

Aug 24, 2022
Netflix and prime videos are not working properly after applying the system update on redmi note 10 pro on 23 aug 2022

jasicher23

Jan 10, 2017
Update: Solved!
One question: The 23rd of August update needs the latest firmware. I already downloaded it. In the past I rebootet into TWRP and installed it. Now I recognized that PE+ has overwritten TWRP with it's own recovery. Is there a way to install it without ADB?

Last edited:

Em Kay

Jun 13, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Huge bug after updating to the latest package.

Videos are not playing. Online videos (except youtube) start to play but as soon as I try to fast forward or skip forward the video stops.

For offline videos it doen't even start notifying video decoding error.

@ZIDAN44 Fix it immediately, pls.

Edit: It seems only some(not all) mp4 files play.

Last edited:

ViJitH VkS

Apr 4, 2015
Huge bug after updating to the latest package.

Videos are not playing. Online videos (except youtube) start to play but as soon as I try to fast forward or skip forward the video stops.

For offline videos it doen't even start notifying video decoding error.

@ZIDAN44 Fix it immediately, pls.

Edit: It seems only some(not all) mp4 files play.
I too had the same issue with august update. Flash latest vantom kernel. It solved my problem. Try it out .🙂

Reactions: Em Kay

Robbie D

Sep 30, 2013
Fort Worth
Redmi Note 10 Pro
man, I understood you are using PE Plus. Are you not? in PE the option of using the status bar to change lumination has not been integrated AFAIK. No one's trolling you "ffs"
Screenshot_20220825-230100_Settings.png

man, I understood you are using PE Plus. Are you not? in PE the option of using the status bar to change lumination has not been integrated AFAIK. No one's trolling you "ffs"
Not PE PLUS.... Just plain PE.. I guess i accidentally downloaded Pixel experience instead of pixel experience plus update. I'll go ahead and eat my foot... Sorry for the confusion.. I am having serious battery drain issues though... I'm glad i stay at home all day... After roughly an hour unplugged of browsing, my phone gets really hot and I'm down to 40% battery so fast... I'm not *****in' about it, just confirming another post about battery drain. Any advice for better battery life would be great..

Robbie D

Sep 30, 2013
Fort Worth
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I've also turned fps from 120 down to 60... I have experienced battery drain from using 120 in the past. Aside from that, I haven't really changed any settings differently from the way i had previously used..

krozzv

Dec 6, 2017
Everything works great except face unlock. The face registration works fine but then doesn't unlock the phone....just stuck on "recognising face"

majus82

Apr 5, 2022
Germany
Honor 20
Redmi Note 10 Pro
View attachment 5696567

Not PE PLUS.... Just plain PE.. I guess i accidentally downloaded Pixel experience instead of pixel experience plus update. I'll go ahead and eat my foot... Sorry for the confusion.. I am having serious battery drain issues though... I'm glad i stay at home all day... After roughly an hour unplugged of browsing, my phone gets really hot and I'm down to 40% battery so fast... I'm not *****in' about it, just confirming another post about battery drain. Any advice for better battery life would be great..
no worries.
battery drainage. it should have gotten better after updating to lates version (August) that was recently released.
however, my best advice is to leave PE for this device behind and either use ArrowOS or @Laptapper 's beloved LineageOS (rightfully so).
I've switched to Arrow one day prior to Zidan finally releasing an update since June. And I should have done so earlier. Quite some aspects from usability, updates, communication and look and feel that I find much better in Arrow.
And - absolutely no f*** drainiage. deep sleep. cool device. no worries whatsoever, no crashes, no issues with unlock not responding etc. etc.
:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (04/04/22):

• March security patch
    • Rebased over Android 12L source code
    • Updated translations
    • Added call recording support
    • Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?