Development [ROM][12][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Binaythapa

Sep 22, 2020
It shows dark colour not pure black while low brightness in sweet(note 10 pro) in AMOLED display, in plxel experience plus lastest version

Binaythapa

Sep 22, 2020
It shows dark colour not pure black colour In system black colour after set to low Brightness, in pixel experience plus rom in sweet (red note 10 pro)

jasicher23

Jan 10, 2017
Okay I'm getting worried about the support of this rom on our beloved sweet/sweetin.
If I believe what's written here: https://download.pixelexperience.org/sweet both PE12 and PE12+ are written as discontinued, with "No maintainers yet". Has @ZIDAN44 dropped support? What's going on?
Yes, it seems no maintainer anymore. Maybe because of the bad comments here... I don't know. But to be honest, it's time consuming to maintain a Rom and to fix all these issues etc....Hopefully anyone else will continue with the maintanance.....

BigChungus321

Hello, I think you misunderstood me. So I want to clarify with the picture. I like the latest and updated versions of Google Camera, it does a better job than the miui camera.

But the internal camera that comes with this rom is as in the picture. The top of the screen is black. As a function, there is only photo taking and video shooting. Of course, no one would say anything if an up-to-date Google camera was used. However, I criticize it because it comes with a camera application that can be called lite.
View attachment 5705955
Yes I agree too. The camera that comes pre-installed is very basic but that's because it's based on AOSP. Certain official ROMs like lineage or this one (pixel experience) do not add device specific features like a better camera pre-installed. That's why you'd see more unofficial ROM that has more features than official. Official maintainers can't add too much device specific features because they follow what the main developer tells them to avoid bugs etc... Of course they can add those features but then they'll be an unofficial build. There are roms out there that does that where MIUI cam is the default one or a gcam is the default but that's up to you if you want to use other roms.

Reactions: nonameaccount

Under_Score96

Nov 6, 2020
It appears that the maintainer has thrown in the towel, I assume due to the needlessly aggressive feedback posted by certain members to this forum. Hopefully this ROM receives the support it needs in the future, but for now I will be moving to ArrowOS like many others. The current issues are simply unacceptable if there is to be no timeline on their patching.

BigChungus321

It appears that the maintainer has thrown in the towel, I assume due to the needlessly aggressive feedback posted by certain members to this forum. Hopefully this ROM receives the support it needs in the future, but for now I will be moving to ArrowOS like many others. The current issues are simply unacceptable if there is to be no timeline on their patching.
In the Telegram Group, Maintainer drops support for Pixel Experience because their phone died. They also hinted that the next maintainer might be the maintainer for the LineageOS unofficial, Pulkit077. If that's the case, next Pixel Experience update will continue but will be for a while as Pulkit077, at least according in TG group as well, is busy on their exams.
For now, I'd say let's thank the former maintainer for their hard work over this ROM
Screenshot_20220907-144536_MDGram.png

Robbie D

Sep 30, 2013
Fort Worth
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I'm an end user, I either give a positive review or a negative review. Paid or free doesn't matter to me. Goting free does not take away our right to criticize. If this rom is touted as one of the best custom roms of Android, it shouldn't be that bug&issue. If there is a deficiency, it MUST be written in the main message, so let's not waste time! The first post has a huge "issues" section. But nothing is written in it.

I still stand behind the issues I mentioned. It's 2022, when you install the rom, the phone charging speed is 1500 mah at most. You're looking at the camera, disgrace. The phone, which has a 108-megapixel camera, has a 12-megapixel camera as if making fun of it. It's okay if the year is 2012, but the year is 2022. Apart from these, this rom has screen flickering problem. And this rom has a fast battery drain problem.
I'm reading this and I have to agree...Dev.says no issues, but more than a handful exist.. More transparency and honesty would make any ROM developer a great one.

Reactions: nonameaccount

champagne66601

May 1, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I'm reading this and I have to agree...Dev.says no issues, but more than a handful exist.. More transparency and honesty would make any ROM developer a great one.
Every issue is very specific, if you can provide logs then the issues can be fixed. I've been using Pixel Experience (the non plus version) since I've had this phone (about six months ago) and everything has been working perfectly, stable as it is promoted. Don't blame the devs.

BigChungus321

Does anyone have a recommendation on which OS to switch to, since PE no longer has a developer for the RN 10 pro
I'm assuming you want pixel-based rom as well, I highly recommend PixelOS. If you want some extra customization then try PixelPlusUI.
Also PE has a new maintainer, Pulkit007, probably next update is a week or two and probably a13 too according to him in Telegram so I'd wait for it imo.

Reactions: gkon and Hans53123

Taras Yaremchuk

Sep 25, 2022
Good day. Firmware 12+ works fine. But two messengers do not work correctly on it, namely Telegram and Viber (namely, the microphone does not work), they do not hear me when I speak (all permissions are granted), please help, thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (04/04/22):

• March security patch
    • Rebased over Android 12L source code
    • Updated translations
    • Added call recording support
    • Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?