[ROM][12][tissot] PixelExperience [AOSP][STABLE]

Search This thread

byte56

Jan 4, 2022
When connecting bluetooth headphones, the screen is black. When you unplug the headset, everything is fine. Tested on two different headphone manufacturers.

JustCampMan

Oct 3, 2013
I've a weird problem - when I'm on this (or any) Android 12 ROM, my WiFi becomes excruciatingly slow. BUT the problem is it is only on my main home network. I connected to my other phone's hotspot just to check and the speeds were completely fine then.
Also, none of my other devices have any problems, and when I revert back to Android 11, this problem is fixed. What would be the cause of it? Driver problems?

Inti31

Feb 14, 2013
Écuelles
epica-forum.de
I have two MiA1-one had also the Revolution-X-11-rom... so now first of all - thx pour Android 12!
Did some test with my new "Pixel 6 Pro" :) - BT works fine - also wifi...
guess I change the other (MiA1 (current Pixel Experience 11-rom) also to 12...
I just miss the extended restart options like boot to recovery/bootloader...

gahen

Jan 22, 2013
Hello, I have a mi a1 phone with version PE 10 20201222. How can I upgrade to PE 12? But the storage data should remain. :)

ykan

Apr 21, 2011
istanbul
An update came today, download in progess, now. Wondering it. By the way, thanks a lot.

Edit: The changelog is missing. It's deadly. :)

Oxejatte

Nov 24, 2021
Updated to last release (OTA 2022120-0510 ) led notifications gone, before update was working well.

###Devil

Dec 21, 2014
My MI A1 have black screen now because I choose "Corner cutoff" display from developer settings. Now my phone has only black screen I don't want to lose my data and right now I have pixel experience recovery. So any solution guys ?

###Devil

Dec 21, 2014
Yes guys this is a bug don't try to change the display cutout settings from developer settings otherwise you have to format your device.

nahibataunga

Jan 22, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus 9 Pro
Updated to Jan 20 release. Fingerprint lock is gone. And I mean the whole option is gone from settings and the fingerprint touch pad is doing nothing. Not even vibrating on touch.

Everything else works fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

photo_2021-11-23_00-40-30.jpg

Download

Based on latest Source (PE_BETA)
    Fixed dual sim issue

if you like my work consider contributing at paypal
    Plus edition
    soon

a1 plus.jpg
    Stable rom I have used it for past 2
    No lag smooth ui
    Basic functionality are all working fine
    material ui works perfectly fine
    Issues :
    1. Back gestures don't work
    2. Blocking camera access doesn't work properly
    3. Once you enable power saving mode through notification center I'm not able to disable it . I have to go to the setting and then disable
    4. No 5ghz hotspot option to

I had one question to Install future builds can I install it without lossing my data as there is no option for ota updates in the settings?

Thanks @abhinavgupta371