[ROM][12][tissot] PixelExperience [AOSP][STABLE]

Search This thread

Oxejatte

Nov 24, 2021
Same here flashing original rom (26/12/2021), TWRP 3.5, clean install (no dirty flash) everything worked well (fingerprint,led notifications,magisk) except back gestures, no problem i don't use them.
On last OTA update 20/01/2022, fingerprint work but no more led notifications, have to unlock my phone and check, have to install a third party app but battery drain very quickly.
Is there a way to bring back this functionallity without reflashing, i've access to root system.

Regards

nahibataunga

Jan 22, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus 9 Pro
Same here flashing original rom (26/12/2021), TWRP 3.5, clean install (no dirty flash) everything worked well (fingerprint,led notifications,magisk) except back gestures, no problem i don't use them.
On last OTA update 20/01/2022, fingerprint work but no more led notifications, have to unlock my phone and check, have to install a third party app but battery drain very quickly.
Is there a way to bring back this functionallity without reflashing, i've access to root system.

Regards
I believe you could try updating through TWRP.

@skeyrd do you think this would work for him?

secretmousse

Jan 24, 2022
The internet tile in status panel has some graphical issues:
1. The tile will sometimes stay coloured even after turning off both Wi-Fi and Mobile Data.
Screenshot_20220124-115007_Brave.png

2. The tile icon will sometimes indicate no network even when connected to Wi-Fi (Notice the tile and then status bar in the upper-right).

Screenshot_20220124-110029_Pixel Launcher.png

And noticed apps are able to access camera in foreground even after camera access is toggled to off. Hope @abhinavgupta371 looks into this and fixes the bug.

Last edited:

Oxejatte

Nov 24, 2021
After many problems with the last OTA update, back to the first release (dirty flash), it is the best choice for me, notification led return, battery optimized.

roninq6

Feb 14, 2017
I am currently using version: 12.0-20211226-0741. Should I update to version 12.0-20220120-0510 from Android (OTA)? Today I got an update message.

Are there any problems after such an update?

Arif_17

Jan 26, 2022
Why the finger print setting is gone?. In the first install i have scan my finger print and sucses, but after that i can't open lock screen with finger print and i search the setting im not found it

zekie

Jan 4, 2011
what kernel i can install with this rom? sorry for my bad english.

PD: I have problems with my signal and network too with this rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarinByChance

nahibataunga

Jan 22, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus 9 Pro
UPDATE:
For anybody missing the Fingerprint option after the January update - Just restart your phone.
I ran out of juice and when charged the phone the fingerprint option was available and the pad was working again.

Sett1998

Jan 28, 2022

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Dou Cam not available

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't faced any problems till now. Haven't used any banking apps either so that's that. Will banking apps work without SafetyNet? Anyway thanks for the insight.
    I am not using this phone for banking apps either so I cannot tell from experience. But typically banking apps will attempt to detect root. I use another phone for banking apps. That phone is also A/B so I flash one slot with and one without root. I know at least one app I cannot use on rooted slot (even if I hide root from it in Magisk). If I need that app, I temporarily boot into other non rooted slot, use the app, and, when done, boot back to rooted slot.
    I've tried to download but it always stops around 850Mb.
    +++++
    Já tentei fazer o download mas sempre para por volta de 850Mb.
    I've tried to download but it always stops around 850Mb.
    +++++
    Já tentei fazer o download mas sempre para por volta de 850Mb.
    Seems to be fixed at present

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

photo_2021-11-23_00-40-30.jpg

Download

Based on latest Source (PE_BETA)
    Fixed dual sim issue

if you like my work consider contributing at paypal
    Plus edition
    soon

a1 plus.jpg
    Stable rom I have used it for past 2
    No lag smooth ui
    Basic functionality are all working fine
    material ui works perfectly fine
    Issues :
    1. Back gestures don't work
    2. Blocking camera access doesn't work properly
    3. Once you enable power saving mode through notification center I'm not able to disable it . I have to go to the setting and then disable
    4. No 5ghz hotspot option to

I had one question to Install future builds can I install it without lossing my data as there is no option for ota updates in the settings?

Thanks @abhinavgupta371