• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12][UNOFFICAL][TWRP SUPPORTED][S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

fil3s

Aug 30, 2014
bendigo
mobiledevices11.blogspot.com
G975F/Dual
Guys I don't want to brag but it would be wonderful if you can please add the Increase Touch Sensitivity so you can use your phone with a Screen Protector
And a tip on how to add root will be more than welcome.
And the DPI at install is off :? not even the fingerprint icon doesn't line with the sensor

Just rename the magisk apk to "magisk zip" and flash. Simple as that. I used the canary magisk version 😃

0_AuTomaTa_0

Nov 19, 2020
Is a quick update to improve screen sensitivity coming ? I am not willing to go back on Android 11 gsi but it does work better

DOGASP

Dec 9, 2021
Thanks for sharing this rom with us, I'm using 2 days without magisk and it's stable for everyday use, but I found a problem on google maps where the screen is expanded with zoom.

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
Funzionano le app bancarie e quella di Mcdonald s senza magisk vorrei usarla quotidianamente grazie

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
mi date una risposta grazie

Translated by GT: give me an answer thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Ciao si funziona tutto, puoi tranquillamente utilizzarla nel quotidiano. Io uso gpay per pagare hai pos. In piu le mie app bancarie funzionano alla perfezione.

Translated by GT: Hello, everything works, you can safely use it in everyday life. I use gpay to pay you pos. Plus my banking apps work flawlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: acagostino

Badger50

Simple Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
English Please!!

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you
Badger50 FSM

expressluke

Build 2 has been released:

Changelog:
- December 2021 security patch merged
- Updated GMS
- Merged up to date PixelExperience changes
- Remapped Bixby key to Google Assistant
- Enabled SELinux
- Updated Linux kernel 4.14.253
- HALs updated (fingerprint, vibrator, lights)
- Fingerprint gestures enabled (for S10e)
- Performance and stability improvements

Reactions: ^^rac and jokergato

jokergato

Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for your work! I just updated to the december build. I have a bug to report, I can't make NFC work :( .
I use an app to charge my metro card from the phone (s10e) and it stopped working the top-up option since I have changed to Pixel Experience. Is because of the encryption disabled or something? Or Samsung framework?

Everything is working fine tho! So I can use it as daily driver without any other problem than that one

Hen2323

Dec 21, 2021
I need help with your rom. this is really good. but when I try to install gcam, this open and no working. I think your rom doesn't support cameras app. and the stock camera of this rom is really bad. Can you help me please to know if is possible to installany Gcam please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Working:
    - WiFi
    - Sound
    - Mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Radio interface (Mobile data, calls, SMS etc)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - WiFi Hotspot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D GPU acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - All cameras
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depend on Samsung's framework.
    - Bixby button cannot be mapped by default (may be able to with 3rd party application) - No rom implementation yet
    - Other Missing features due to beta stage of the rom.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download for:
    beyond0lte (S10e)
    beyond1lte (S10)
    beyond2lte (S10+)
    beyondx (S10 5G)

BUILD 2

20/12/2021 builds

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash TWRP as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash Pixel Experience
    Reboot the device

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Build 2 has been released:

Changelog:
    - December 2021 security patch merged
    - Updated GMS
    - Merged up to date PixelExperience changes
    - Remapped Bixby key to Google Assistant
    - Enabled SELinux
    - Updated Linux kernel 4.14.253
    - HALs updated (fingerprint, vibrator, lights)
    - Fingerprint gestures enabled (for S10e)
    - Performance and stability improvements
    Yesssss. Downloading😀😀
    rom is good but network is not working

Ciao si funziona tutto, puoi tranquillamente utilizzarla nel quotidiano. Io uso gpay per pagare hai pos. In piu le mie app bancarie funzionano alla perfezione.

Translated by GT: Hello, everything works, you can safely use it in everyday life. I use gpay to pay you pos. Plus my banking apps work flawlessly.